Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State (3490 Views)

This Starlink Is Expensive To Maintain / Starlink Is Officially In Nigeria With Pricing In Naira / My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 9:08am On Feb 01, 2023
$600 for a unit and $43 per month subscription ?

How many Nigerians can afford this?

Yes there will be the gullible idiot show offs that will buy and subscribe to this overpriced junk that is only possible in whole part by US Govt and CIA funding.

The same idiots that buy an overpriced Jewish merchant portal where you pay for every app and service the overpriced iPhone store offers.

I sometimes wonder why people think by owning an iPhone they sort of crossed the Rubicon line from poverty to riches . If there is any way of knowing a maga, its one with an iPhone.

Now enough about that and back to Starlink.

Why is Starlink opening its first branch office and rolling out its product in the hunger capital of the world ? A nation with the worst performing currency and economy on the continent save for Somalia and Eriteria ?

It makes no sense but when you piece together the upcoming WEF surveillance Corporatist State , cashless society , ID2020 and the UBI scheme tied to a CCP styled Social credit score which are all hallmarks of the Talmudist WEF Great Reset to which Nigeria is their selected testing ground , you will begin to see why Starlink is in Nigeria.

Without Starlink, the Digital Technocratic Jewish dictatorship and ownership of Nigeria as a corporatist entity is impossible.

Starlink alongside an array of 5G ground stations are the neural backbone to a complete surveillance state.

Aregbesola made it known in October of 2020 that his ministry of Interior is no longer interested in issuing plastic or paper identification that there are plans to roll out a universal ID system that will provide real time surveillance on all and every Nigerian.

That system is Bill Gates patented and WEF backed ID2020 human implant which the satanic Buhari govt has since signed us into.

The unchecked kidnappings are being used to get the people to agree to being chipped like cattle just as Patanmi used same terrorism to steal your data and sell to Bill Gates.
Already your Bio data is with Bill Gates. All they need to do now is chip you and match the implant serial number to your bio data captured under NIN registration.

The currency debacle we are suffering is to force you to the eNaira.

There will never be enough cash as before. The new notes are of such low quality and durability that one can easily state that they are a very temporary measure. Even the volume printed is far lower in the order of 1:1000 of old notes. This is the reason for the severe constraint on the money supplier and has nothing to do with bank officials selling the new notes, PoS operators or politicians hoarding it for the coming elections. The honest truth is that Emefile never printed enough to meet the volume in circulation thus signalling the end to physical cash that will be replaced by the WEF approved CCP social credit score tied eNaira.

Starlink is the neural backbone to a complete draconian Orwellian technocratic Jewish corporatist hell hole.

Its operations are not to serve the public just as no one needs 5G speed internet as all current apps are optimised to use 4G. 5G is meant to be used by govt military and security agencies like the Pentagon that has been using such technology since Gulf War 2 to provide real time situation awareness in the battlefield. Why you think US soldiers have a Go-Pro cam attached to their helmets? Also, when 5G was being tested in South Korea, no one noticed the difference other than in downloading movies which instead of one minute or two using highly optimised 4G network , took several seconds. The general consensus from the Korean tech savvy public was that it was all hype for individual user.

So there you have it.

Starlink isn't in Nigeria to serve the impoverished public but to roll out the ongoing WEF corporatist surveillance technocratic dictatorship aka Great Reset.

16 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Gift96: 9:11am On Feb 01, 2023
you can own an iphone if you can afford it. I dont think any part of that symbolizes escaping the jaws of poverty or societal class you belong to at the point of owning an iphone. With that said, one cant take away ''Crowd mentality", its animal nature .

The ''herd-mentality'' is the reason why most irrelevant things are over hyped and overpriced, but people will still buy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by FreeStuffsNG: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:

Poverty and politics of ignorance,envy, bitterness, hatred and bigotry have finished your mental health patapata wink

19 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:

Starlink isn't in Nigeria to serve the impoverished public but to roll out the ongoing WEF corporatist surveillance technocratic dictatorship aka Great Reset.
Now, I'm not trying to broke shame you because I'm also broke but, poverty mentality is bad, coupled with using drugs.

I mean, tf is a great reset? And do you think they need starlink to wipe you off the earth, if they want to?

You use a phone, they are already reading your mind and spying on you. Even though the official word is "cookies for targeted ads".
The same technology that's in a smart watch that reads your body vitals is the same in our phones, they read our mind, listen to our conversations and all. Basically all what snowden warned us about.

There's something going on behind all these data collection and spying they're doing but, they don't need a starlink to wipe you off the earth.

12 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 9:57am On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:

Now, I'm not trying to broke shame you because I'm also broke but, poverty mentality is bad, coupled with using drugs.

I mean, tf is a great reset? And do you think they need starlink to wipe you off the earth, if they want to?

The problem is your sub 70 IQ that makes you unable to process what I wrote

7 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2023
Gift96:
you can own an iphone if you can afford it. I dont think any part of that symbolizes escaping the jaws of poverty or societal class you belong to at the point of owning an iphone. With that said, one cant take away ''Crowd mentality", its animal nature .

The ''herd-mentality'' is the reason why most irrelevant things are over hyped and overpriced, but people will still buy

I can afford any of the tiktok or Instagram wh0res but do I need subscription puna?

No.

1 Like

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by sweetonugbu: 10:15am On Feb 01, 2023
They allowed u near the internet again today,neglation of duty.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2023
sweetonugbu:
They allowed u near the internet again today,neglation of duty.

OSU eternal slaves of Judas

3 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Nobody: 11:01am On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:

The problem is your sub 70 IQ that makes you unable to process what I wrote

Drugs are bad.

6 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:12am On Feb 01, 2023
Olasyke:

Drugs are bad.

And this is why Nigeria , sub Saharan Africa and NL is a shithole

IQ less than 70

Ape

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:20am On Feb 01, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Poverty and politics of ignorance,envy, bitterness, hatred and bigotry have finished your mental health patapata wink

Slave .

So now I am no longer just a mad man with a drug problem but also a poor man ?

You will die a slave

1 Like

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:23am On Feb 01, 2023
There was no mention of the OSU Peter Obi but see how its only the Osubidient that are attacking me here

You have been warned.

The same warning I gave in 2014 for Buhari presidency is not even on the amber scale to that I am giving for this OSU Zionist Obi.

1 Like

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2023
And to add , none of the Osubidient idiots commenting or that will comment nonesense here can't afford the antenna but they will call their father poor man

Bastard osus
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by tecnolad(m): 11:35am On Feb 01, 2023
I see all the points you're trying to make. While you are sound and have come up with somewhat solid arguments, you seem to be missing something:

The USA, Bill Gates or the Government will get your details if they wanted it. What makes you so sure that they don't already have your profile on their system?

You use internet-based social platforms; you use a smartphones that report to Google, Apple, The US, China and the several OEMs we've got.

You use bank accounts and mobile network services that require your biometrics and home address before you get access.

Need I remind you that you may have done KYC with some websites before. While they tell you that everything you submitted is encrypted, how sure are you that they really are?

What makes you think that your texts (whether on WhatsApp or ones sent as traditional SMS) aren't monitored?

What about your phone's fingerprint unlock or face ID feature?

HOW IS STAR LINKS ANY DIFFERENT?

The other day, I got a text on my phone from MTN, telling me about an event happening in my residential area (literally 10 buildings away from me) here in Ibadan.

While that may be no biggie, here's where things get interesting:

I recently moved to Ibadan; my SIM card is on a phone that doesn't have internet provision; my SIM registration was done in Lagos.

How did they know exactly where I was? They were able to know through the antenna I was connected to, right?

How could they tell where exactly I was?

There's no such thing as absolute privacy, unless you live in a cave, away from modern civilisation.

Everything keeps a tab on you these days, thanks to A.I and M.L., and the companies that have your data will sell it for the right price.

16 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2023
tecnolad:
I see all the points you're trying to make. While you are sound and have come up with somewhat solid arguments, you seem to be missing something:

The USA, Bill Gates or the Government will get your details if they wanted it. What makes you so sure that they don't already have your profile on their system?

You use internet-based social platforms; you use a smartphones that report to Google, Apple, The US, China and the several OEMs we've got.

You use bank accounts and mobile network services that require your biometrics and home address before you get access.

Need I remind you that you may have done KYC with some websites before. While they tell you that everything you do is encrypted, how are you that they really are?

What makes you think that your texts (whether on WhatsApp or ones sent as traditional SMS) aren't monitored?

What about your phone's fingerprint unlock or face ID feature?

HOW IS STAR LINKS ANY DIFFERENT?

There's no such thing as absolute privacy, unless you live in a cave, away from modern civilisation.

Everything keeps a tab on you these days, thanks to A.I and M.L.

Yeshua Christi came to the realm of the Devil to save the children of Adam.

We will fight the beast from inside and like Christ will ascend above it.

And FYI, I already made the list and don't care.

They messed my credit score , banned me from travelling as I both made the No-flight list and also can't get a visa to any western country despite travelling to 5 western nations including the US but they use my visit to Cuba as an excuse to deny me a visa despite me going to Cuba before visiting the US (5 times).

Seriously, I don't care about physical comfort this jewed world has to bait the goyim.

I am here to warn you as that's all I have In me till Christ returns and mobilises us to kill every Jew rat.
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by CitynewsNG(m): 11:42am On Feb 01, 2023
Oga ooo. Well, I think cooperate businesses won't mind, so long it serves them well. May be individuals may not be able to afford it like you said.

Well, Guys, check my Signature. I sell Jikokoa Charcoal stove - Medium and Big size. 24hrs Pay on Delivery in Lagos, Ibadan and Abuja. Chat me up on 07063789912. Don't fall for scammers. Hit me up.
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:

How many Nigerians can afford this?

Yes there will be the gullible idiot show offs that will buy and subscribe to this overpriced junk that is only possible in whole part by US Govt and CIA funding.

The same idiots that buy an overpriced Jewish merchant portal where you pay for every app and service the overpriced iPhone store offers.

I sometimes wonder why people think by owning an iPhone they sort of crossed the Rubicon line from poverty to riches . If there is any way of knowing a maga, its one with an iPhone.

Now enough about that and back to Starlink.

Why is Starlink opening its first branch office and rolling out its product in the hunger capital of the world ? A nation with the worst performing currency and economy on the continent save for Somalia and Eriteria ?

It makes no sense but when you piece together the upcoming WEF surveillance Corporatist State , cashless society , ID2020 and the UBI scheme tied to a CCP styled Social credit score which are all hallmarks of the Talmudist WEF Great Reset to which Nigeria is their selected testing ground , you will begin to see why Starlink is in Nigeria.

Without Starlink, the Digital Technocratic Jewish dictatorship and ownership of Nigeria as a corporatist entity is impossible.

Starlink alongside an array of 5G ground stations are the neural backbone to a complete surveillance state.

Aregbesola made it known in October of 2020 that his ministry of Interior is no longer interested in issuing plastic or paper identification that there are plans to roll out a universal ID system that will provide real time surveillance on all and every Nigerian.

That system is Bill Gates patented and WEF backed ID2020 human implant which the satanic Buhari govt has since signed us into.

The unchecked kidnappings are being used to get the people to agree to being chipped like cattle just as Patanmi used same terrorism to steal your data and sell to Bill Gates.
Already your Bio data is with Bill Gates. All they need to do now is chip you and match the implant serial number to your bio data captured under NIN registration.

The currency debacle we are suffering is to force you to the eNaira.

There will never be enough cash as before. The new notes are of such low quality and durability that one can easily state that they are a very temporary measure. Even the volume printed is far lower in the order of 1:1000 of old notes. This is the reason for the severe constraint on the money supplier and has nothing to do with bank officials selling the new notes, PoS operators or politicians hoarding it for the coming elections. The honest truth is that Emefile never printed enough to meet the volume in circulation thus signalling the end to physical cash that will be replaced by the WEF approved CCP social credit score tied eNaira.

Starlink is the neural backbone to a complete draconian Orwellian technocratic Jewish corporatist hell hole.

Its operations are not to serve the public just as no one needs 5G speed internet as all current apps are optimised to use 4G. 5G is meant to be used by govt military and security agencies like the Pentagon that has been using such technology since Gulf War 2 to provide real time situation awareness in the battlefield. Why you think US soldiers have a Go-Pro cam attached to their helmets? Also, when 5G was being tested in South Korea, no one noticed the difference other than in downloading movies which instead of one minute or two using highly optimised 4G network , took several seconds. The general consensus from the Korean tech savvy public was that it was all hype for individual user.

So there you have it.

Is that all abi you get other things to say.
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by GBTYO: 11:47am On Feb 01, 2023
Ucheosefoh:
Is that all abi you get other things to say.

Can your broke hungry ass afford a unit ?

Slave
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by truthCoder: 12:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:

Yeshua Christi came to the realm of the Devil to save the children of Adam.

We will fight the beast from inside and like Christ will ascend above it.

And FYI, I already made the list and don't care.

They messed my credit score , banned me from travelling as I both made the No-flight list and also can't get a visa to any western country despite travelling to 5 western nations including the US but they use my visit to Cuba as an excuse to deny me a visa despite me going to Cuba before visiting the US (5 times).

Seriously, I don't care about physical comfort this jewed world has to bait the goyim.

I am here to warn you as that's all I have In me till Christ returns and mobilises us to kill every Jew rat.

No wonder.

This explains everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
ELON IS NOT WHO YOU THINK HE IS,HE HAS HIDDEN AGENCY. HE'S NO GENIUS,because HE HAS A MEMO CHIP IMPLANTED IN HIS BRAIN WHERE HE RATTLES ALL THOSE TECHNO-JAGONS HE SPEAKS. HE IS NO GENIUS,PPL BEWARE OF HYPING THIS GUY. angry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Ireportlive: 1:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
$43 for 20 users

1 Like

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by lekkicctv(m): 1:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Lagos - Smart City

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Alusiizizi(m): 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
GBTYO:
There was no mention of the OSU Peter Obi but see how its only the Osubidient that are attacking me here

You have been warned.

The same warning I gave in 2014 for Buhari presidency is not even on the amber scale to that I am giving for this OSU Zionist Obi.

Amber scale?? I wouldn't expect anyone outside the U.S. soil to use that terminology. Who are you and what is your real agenda?
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Rechargeam247(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmn!
Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
OP, take it easy. Life is not like this brother.

3 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Most people will read this and say you're crazy.

3 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by faceland: 2:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please remove that word Jewish so your message can reach more people (it's also racist). I think a corrupt country like Nigeria is already under surveillance (even all of Buhari's calls are monitored by USA).

It's not even portable (how can I pay 30k just to also subscribe on my phone).

2 Likes

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by faceland: 3:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Image123:
OP, take it easy. Life is not like this brother.

Honestly, I can see where he is coming from but he mixed it with militant hatred. SpaceX is part of US government. They bankroll it in billions of dollars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Starlink Is Not For The Masses But For The Incoming Surveillance State by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
truthCoder:

No wonder.

This explains everything
I just read his response now and I'm laughing out loud. Yeah, it explains everything and he should lay off drugs too. It's killing him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cool Whatsapp Facts You Sgould Chill With This Evening. / Am Looking For Stollen Phone To Buy / How To Get Free 500MB Every Month For 6 Months On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.