Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Let This Motivate You - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Let This Motivate You (252 Views)

Success Pictures That Meant Motivate You / Do Not Let This Happen To You / Let This Story Inspire You To Do Something Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let This Motivate You by Brytesp(m): 10:06am On Feb 01, 2023
My husband used to drop money for me everyday for feeding. From the money he gave me daily, I was saving 300 naira out of it.

When I checked my savings after 6 months, I found out that I have been able to save up to 42,000 naira, I was so happy.

One day, when my husband came back from work, I asked him if he could give me 5000 naira which he did. The next day, I went to the market, bought a grinding machine and some plastics.

When my husband came back home, he saw the machine and was so happy, that was when he told me that he had been planning to buy same machine by the time he got his monthly contribution.

When I finally told him how I raised the money, he was surprised and said it meant he has been giving me money to save for him.

My husband takes care of the children's school fees and house rent while I take care of the things needed at home, the burden is not much on him again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let This Motivate You by BMathew: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2023
Good, 🙏🙏

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Sewing Something Unique For My Wife Haha / Despite Being A Mother Of One, Tiwa Savage's Sexy Breasts Still Looking So LIT / What The Funniest Stuff A Child Have Done In Your Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.