Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him (1508 Views)

Repairguru Is A Thief Please Beware Of Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:11am On Feb 01, 2023
After his former acct (repairguru) was probably banned or he had to change it cos its casted

The dubious fellow is back with the name phonedoctor.

You best not run online transaction with this fraudster, except u are doin it in person.

Mods should pls see to this new moniker. Repairguru is phonedoctor

Cc: dragnet

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by phonedoctor: 11:28am On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:
After his former acct (repairguru) was probably banned or he had to change it cos its casted

You best not run online transaction with this fraudster, except u are doin it in person.

this guy is not serious. I do you no arm and I never cheated you. You bought a screen from me and you you never trusted me and you sent a friend to come buy it and collected .after fixing the screen you asked me to sale battery for you that you will send the money to me when you receive it and I said no . You said you can trust me and I said you do go and buy from whom you trusted. You came here and talking rubbish. Why not tell them the whole storry

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Easy for you to post chat screenshot. When I have no idea what I will be getting when I was making payment.

I paid 30k for a screen, u sent me screen that is bn sold for 17k in ikeja. You are sending screenshot of chat.

God will punish you.

What are u even trying to prove? U wey don cast.

I will be posting links of some of the threads u hv casted.

Mumu go change name to phone doctor.

Start thinking of a new name

6 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 11:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Below is one of his victim before he changed name

https://www.nairaland.com/7420069/repairguru-thief-please-beware-him
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by phonedoctor: 11:33am On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:

@dragnet pls stop supporting this people by blocking us from nairaland most of them are cunning , heartless and also take the advantage that will come here and say rubbish all in the name of getting justice. They can't even try half of their nonsense in the market. They don't know the meaning of a scam or fraudster. You sent someone to come pick it item all in the name of being careful, and not been scam .also you asked me to waybill battery to you while you pay me when you received it and I said no . Then you come here and tag me fraudster. God will judge you
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 11:38am On Feb 01, 2023
phonedoctor:
@dragnet pls stop supporting this people by blocking us from nairaland most of them are cunning , heartless and also take the advantage that will come here and say rubbish all in the name of getting justice. They can't even try half of their nonsense in the market. They don't know the meaning of a scam or fraudster. You sent someone to come pick it item all in the name of being careful, and not been scam .also you asked me to waybill battery to you while you pay me when you received it and I said no . Then you come here and tag me fraudster. God will judge you

Shut up. Do you know how many people hv cases against you, imagine this thief claiming innocence

@dragnet this thief claimed to hv my xiami screen with optic finger prints. After we agreed 30k, only for this thief to get me a cheap screen that isn't even amoled display, not screen finger print and to mk it worse, the screen is ghost touching. All these after spending 30k. Nah me fk up nah, another person with the screen in that same ikeja asked me to pay 38k(with waybill) I chose this thief cos he said 30k only for me to get a cheap item. The egnr that fixed d screen for me here said this screen is only worth 17-20 at max.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2023
Dragnet, if you turn a blind eye at this moniker again, knw that u will keep getting same complaint about him, I can provide u with three or 4 complaints link to this guy alone.

I recall I called him out in 2019, I don't know if u were d mod then, I was neglected, he carried out his shady deals till he eventually got banned, now he's back with a new moniker.

Do the needful. Keep here safe.

As for u phonedoctor, mk u know say, e no possible say this deal na physical deal, and u go attempt this nonsense. On how time and money plenty for my hand, I for say mk i visit you, but other victim say u no get shop, means d shop u showed me is probably a lie. Na another person shop.

Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by phonedoctor: 11:50am On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:
Dragnet, if you turn a blind eye at this moniker again, knw that u will keep getting same complaint about him, I can provide u with three or 4 complaints link to this guy alone.

I recall I called him out in 2019, I don't know if u were d mod then, I was neglected, he carried out his shady deals till he eventually got banned, now he's back with a new moniker.

Do the needful. Keep here safe.

As for u phonedoctor, mk u know say, e no possible say this deal na physical deal, and u go attempt this nonsense. On how time and money plenty for my hand, I for say mk i visit you, but other victim say u no get shop, means d shop u showed me is probably a lie. Na another person shop.

Get a life
grin grin grin its clear that your intention is not genuine. Mr history. When next you are reporting someone pls be detialed and real

2 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
phonedoctor:
grin grin grin its clear that your intention is not genuine. Mr history. When next you are reporting someone pls be detialed and real

https://www.nairaland.com/7221526/amrepairguru-refund-me-20k#118172473

Above is a another link.

See him forming victim, hv bn active in this section since 2015, never have I seen anyone complain about an egnr. It has always been you.

Why always you? grin

U trade ur rep for cheap money
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 2:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
If you can see this, and this thief has done you one shege or the other on this platform, use the share button to warn ur followers.

If only it can hit the fp or gain better audience.
It's clear dragnet isn't taking it up.

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:
If you can see this, and this thief has done you one shege or the other on this platform, use the share button to warn ur followers.

If only it can hit the fp or gain better audience.
It's clear dragnet isn't taking it up.

Another thread of him scamming a nairalander, if not for peoples intervention e for use the guy money drink Heineken
https://www.nairaland.com/7045969/

Many comments were removed due to it being the first time after he refunded, but luckily the thread is still there

@WeNoGoDie you can contact the OP on that thread, seems to know more about him

Any one that needs conviction shud use the link I just posted about him which had better audience
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
phonedoctor, repairpal, repairguru =same scammer. Beware and be wary.

3 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by peropoliet(m): 7:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
pablobellins:

phonedoctor has always been a know scammer on nairaland just that he has the mod is his pocket

2 Likes

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bodmum:
phonedoctor, repairpal, repairguru =same scammer. Beware and be wary.
I didn't even know he's repairpal. Thanks for this.
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 6:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
peropoliet:
phonedoctor has always been a know scammer on nairaland just that he has the mod is his pocket

Sharp
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by seedorfy134(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2023
A big scammer nah so e break my umidigi back glass that time ontop e want to change the screen phone
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 3:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
seedorfy134:
A big scammer nah so e break my umidigi back glass that time ontop e want to change the screen phone

And am sure he didn't compensate for this.
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by MrBONE2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
Damn it, What are the mods waiting for 😐
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2023
MrBONE2:
Damn it, What are the mods waiting for 😐

Someone already mentioned he has the Mods in his pocket
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by FM19addict(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2023
pablobellins:

Shut up. Do you know how many people hv cases against you, imagine this thief claiming innocence

@dragnet this thief claimed to hv my xiami screen with optic finger prints. After we agreed 30k, only for this thief to get me a cheap screen that isn't even amoled display, not screen finger print and to mk it worse, the screen is ghost touching. All these after spending 30k. Nah me fk up nah, another person with the screen in that same ikeja asked me to pay 38k(with waybill) I chose this thief cos he said 30k only for me to get a cheap item. The egnr that fixed d screen for me here said this screen is only worth 17-20 at max.
so it's even you 🤣🤣
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by FM19addict(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
pablobellins:
I didn't even know he's repairpal. Thanks for this.
he's not
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:29am On Feb 06, 2023
100fix:

According to the chat reference, why will you want him to send his product to you without money? Can you do that?

Spoke to him rudely too?

And because he didn’t accept, you started threatening to tarnish his image.

Because of these actions, I doubt you’ll have ended up paying him, had he sent his property.

Obviously he sent u or u are him. I hv no words to say to you... Its pointless
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:32am On Feb 06, 2023
100fix:

Let us be fair, you yourself admitted to choosing a cheaper screen.

What if it’s impossible to get amoled at that price?

Did the both of you agree for an amoled screen?

You claim they sell the screen for 20,000, what of his transport fare to purchase and to waybill site? And then ROI?

If he has had misunderstandings with people in the past, is that a reason for him not to move forward?

Do you know all the details of the cases?

I know it must’ve been painful getting sham screen but you were telling him to send you his battery, so you’ll keep his money because of a long forgotten screen, thereby breaching his trust and causing him him pain. Is that good?

And now, you say ban him? Is that to be done?

Clearly u are him. The moment u said I admitted to choosing a cheaper screen.

Now that I knw who u are, I admitted to choosing a cheaper screen and still sent u 30k.

Funny thing is even after my egnr claim d screen don't hv finger print sensor, u are still claiming it has.

Breaching trust and causing pain...? Clearly this is another moniker of the thief.

Y'all should take note of this moniker

1 Like

Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:35am On Feb 06, 2023
FM19addict:
so it's even you 🤣🤣

Both of u know each other offline and hv discussed the matter.

Just so you know, am not someone a rif raft like him can mess with, if this was to be an offline deal, he will be cooling off in a 4 ft guard room by now.

A time will come when I will hv the means, and resources I will visit his iniquity on me and others in this forum. Do well to deliver my msg cos he blocked me already
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:43am On Feb 06, 2023
100fix:
I don’t know about all these but I bought a Tecno F1 panel from him on Tuesday. Panel was okay. And he’s a good man. Waited so long for me and even followed me in search for scarce cash. He was very patient.

The panel is good, cheap too and it saved me a lot of troubles.

This is link to the deal. Dates prior your altercation.

https://www.nairaland.com/577828/phone-engineers-nairaland-willing-assist/1125#120425996

I believe my post said u should avoid dealings with him online.

[b]It's clear ur dealings was offline, and also when I mean he's dubious, I don't mean he Wil run away with ur money after payment.

He will deliberately hike the price of an accessory and still go ahead to buy u a substandard one. I had dealings with him bk in 2019, he did same thing. Lot of calling out by me and others see to that moniker(repairguru) banned,. Cos I wasn't the first to call him on his shadiness.

2023 I came again not knowing he was me, and I not knowing he was the one initially. He did it again.

It's OK to make money ROI, but isn't it unfair to pay 30k for a screen u got 17k have got my screen replaced already, am typing with the phone now. Safe to say I threw 30k in the air. Cos the screen is useless. Its ghost touch, the display looks split on the top and the display is worst compared to lcd even when I thought I was getting amoled.

This 30k that I wasted will not be forgotten coupled with the one that happened 2019. I will visit his iniquity some day. Am sure. [/b]
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by pablobellins(m): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2023
FM19addict:
he's not

It's him. undecided it sounds like a name he can use 😂
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2023
Re: Repairguru Is Phonedoctor. Avoid Him by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 06, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here's The Iphone 15 Pro In Its Hero Dark Red Color / Help My Iphone 13 Pro Camera Is Thrash. / Sharemobile Virus, Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.