Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,270 members, 7,839,354 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi (417 Views)

Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi by Ceenaija(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2023
The veteran politician Gambo Sanusi has revealed why he is in support of Peter Obi presidential ambition. He emphasized that among the 4 front runners Peter Obi is outstanding.

Sequel to what we passed through this last 8 years ,I was never in a haste to make decisions on whom to support. It took me one year and some months before I could make up my mind on whom to support.

What shaped my decision was my ability to remove sentiments from my decision taking. I am from Adamawa state and naturally I should have have sympaty for Atiku but after looking at antecedent ,character and age I decided to stand with Peter Obi

I know that Peter Obi will win this election because many undecided votes will definitely vote for him.
Re: It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi by Dreal1247: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2023
The salient truth is that many people in different political parties are secret admirers of Mr Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi by Ceenaija(m): 11:16am On Feb 01, 2023
Most Nigerians are card carring members of the PDP,APC,NNPP, APGA etc but there heart and their votes is for labour party.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Promises To Double Four-year University Education To Eight Years / History About To Repeat Itself. / Oshiomhole: Emefiele's Naira Swap Policy Is To Create Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.