Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) (47124 Views)

Overloaded Bus Nearly Tumbles Over, Narrowly Missing Passerbys (Pics, Video) / FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / 100 Cars Pile-Up, Kill 5, Injure And Trap Many On Texas Highway (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chai! Something must kill a man.. bt outrightly shouldn't be Stupidity .. Sordiq
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by BIGWILLIAMS4U(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hmmmm u are not missing me anything I know what u want. E no pass to Bleep me abi e pass am? 🤨
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 You are a badt shide
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Cricketman: 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Na generational problem d driver carry so

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pells:

Send me an email
kingpells50@gmail.com
My beautiful baby girl 😍🤗❤️

I never sabi say boys dey woo girls for this nairaland, until today.

Everytime you open any thread, na to always dey see steady banter between opposite sexes. You don amaze me grin! Oya come chop maize!

7 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Gagare1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
olaniyilukman:
My lady I will be glad if you can give this loverboy a chance and let him have the keys to your heart

Lol @ "keys to your heart".

Most loverboyz na key to the tongue tongue dem dey look for.

Give dem key, na dat time you go know say rough riders dey.

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by hopexter(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Deebami:
This is not funny! It's the load that is carrying the vehicle. Very dangerous to other road users

True! Even more loaded than a plane embarassed
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by olaniyilukman(m): 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Gagare1:

Lol @ "keys to your heart".

Most loverboyz na key to the tongue tongue dem dey look for.

Give dem key, na dat time you go know say rough riders dey.
Baba mi Mofo o... So loverboy na player, na konikoni love Dem dey play

1 Like

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by koby86: 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hmmmm u are not missing me anything I know what u want. E no pass to Bleep me abi e pass am? 🤨

I love point blank babes like this, and in most cases they are difficult to get and if you eventually get one she would be so much fun, Sharon way back in nysc days comes to mind, damn that babe good, up til date she still dey top the chart for my relationship experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
E no go bad na. We all want the same thing
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Osariemen12: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
That place is Aflao, Ghana, not Nigeria. It might be Osun State, home of weird creatures in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by tabaralph: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Pell …you are bursted
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Remember the last one wey i saw it here posted like dis front come carry for up
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by baralatie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
It is the person that loaded this bus that I want to know?
grin
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by youneedjesus: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
How did they load the bus? Nigerians are talented.
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
henrybangs44:

E no go bad na. We all want the same thing
e bad ooo e bad, wetyn I dey think for this my life pass Bleep. Bleep no be food since my last relationship have not had sex nd m not ready to I just wan dey on my own

3 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
koby86:

I love point blank babes like this, and in most cases they are difficult to get and if you eventually get one she would be so much fun, Sharon way back in nysc days comes to mind, damn that babe good, up til date she still dey top the chart for my relationship experiences.
what was she good at?
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by ikeno(m): 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obviously that's not in Nigeria cause every body go use the driver chop.from police to soldier to frsc.
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Seems you want to get banned again....

Shameless cheap thing. grin
nd who told u I was banned? Since you have mentioned it u will be the next person to get banned. Shey dem ban ur real account u decided to open another one? Ohhh poor thing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:27pm On Feb 01, 2023
olaniyilukman:
My lady I will be glad if you can give this loverboy a chance and let him have the keys to your heart
ehnnnn u men here are ravening wolves in human form pls all of u should leave me alone. Which one is I should give u the key to my heart, I don throwaway the key.
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by MikeMicheal(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
EKONGKING:
Is this a bus , For too long Africans and Nigerians are kept in stupidity .

Kindly google Bus. The pictures go shock u .

This is a minivan.
Not a minivan, but a Van.
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Throwback:

I see you are angry that you lowered your own worth to just your body.

You should appreciate the fellow who corrected you to think of yourself in better measure.
it's better u go home and correct your mother, that will make a lot of sense and it will be better. Offcourse sex is the only thing in the head of dumb heads like you lots. To the fact that u all have turned almost all the good girls in this part of the world to prostitutes u patronises and still insult them. I dey talk am everyday men in general are disgusting beings( especially Nigerian men).
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by koby86: 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
what was she good at?

Every good thing,she is a keeper

1 Like

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
koby86:

Every good thing,she is a keeper
hmmm why did u den leave her? Bc it seems she was almost perfect
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by koby86: 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:
hmmm why did u den leave her? Bc it seems she was almost perfect

Distance is a bitcch.... after service, babe said she can't follow me to all those my far far place....her mother was all she got and can't leave her alone
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
This continent is funny, I'm 100% sure that road safety officials have already collected some cash and turned blind eye... Without considering the lives at risk.

This is what's wrong with Africa... From the highest authorities to the lowest...and to ordinary civilians. Everyone is only after their personal interests, once they get that... Nothing else matters.

And they pass that mentality to their children.. And the circle continues.

To get this country to work, we need to change our basic orientation and thinking.

5 Likes

Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by faceland: 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
One wrong turn and it would flip
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Belleful: 9:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Coming back from Onitsha market
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Lama70(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Pells post=120553437]
I want to show you care and affection because I know you deserve it,you have a good heart and I really want you kiss[/quote

Sharpie...na my ways b4 b4 be dis our kind of style.

Keep pushing. Na Shakara. She dom almost gree. I dey feel you.
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
koby86:

Distance is a bitcch.... after service, babe said she can't follow me to all those my far far place....her mother was all she got and can't leave her alone
Eyaaaa I understand. Sorry so since then u Havent seen someone like her?
Re: Heavily Overloaded Bus Spotted Recently On A Highway (pics/video) by Lama70(m): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Prettygirl200:

Prettygirl200. remember there are many fishes in the river. You are also the only flower in his garden.

Biko give this loverboy a chance. Nobody knows tomorrow.

The guy serious o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Precious Imhansi-Jacob Certified As Pilot By US Flight Academy / Hyena And Magnificent Antelope Spotted At Yankari Game Reserve In Bauchi. Photos / An African Migrant's Story: 'Libya Is Too Dangerous' (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.