Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. (524 Views)

I Became A "Baby Daddy" After My Dad Questioned My Ability To Impregnate Woman / My Sister Wants To Quit Her Young Marriage. / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by MrSly(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
A woman has bemoaned her confusion over a life altering decision she wishes to make regarding her marriage.

She narrated how her boyfriend absconded leaving her to take care of their two weeks old baby alone. She met and married a teacher.

Despite not being her biological father the woman said her husband loved and cared for the child and even built a house in the child's name.

Nine years later her baby daddy appeared from no where and they started having affairs. She is now pregnant and believes that it belongs to the baby daddy. She claims that he urged her to leave her husband and marry him and she is giving it serious thought because she had always loved him and prayed that he would come back to her.

The issue is that she did not know how to ask her husband who loved and took care of her and her child for divorce.

SOURCE

https://l.kphx.net/s?d=868582076609785302&extra=Q1RSWT1ORyZMTkc9ZW4tVVM=

Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by ahnie: 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
You see that beautiful flower called common sense,nor be everybody garden he dey grow put.
Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by memories1(f): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Terrible nonsense. Premium tears loading for her.

Since there's no loyalty in her to appreciate the man who has been there for her through thick and thin.
Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by Foodqueen(f): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2023
They are always like that.
Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by sholay2011(m): 6:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Is this even a true story?

The most annoying part is that she 'prayed' that her runaway boyfriend comes back and he did.
God does not answer such prayers, daughter of Jezebel. A sinner engaged in prayers clearly outside the will of God....

Turn to Jesus and repent of your wicked ways. Only animals are exclusively led by their emotions.
Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by Newborn27(f): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2023
If this story were to be truth..... I'd like to say the woman involved is an ingrate.
Na people like her they make men generalize on women.

She should put herself in the shoes of her husband and check how much it's going to hurt her.

Her baby daddy who was never there for 9yrs is now a saint all of sudden?

Aye le!
Re: Woman Set To Quit Her Husband For Her Baby Daddy. by Mindlog: 7:45am On Feb 02, 2023
Let her ask the husband for divorce, then the man should grant her that as he removes the name of the child from the building ownership, he should also ask the court to grant him financial compensation for all he has spent on the child and his soon to be ex-wife.

(1) (Reply)

Hire Skaters To Share Flyers & Paste Stickers / Women, Can U Train Ur Stepchild With Ur Own Money? / China Earthquake: LIVE UPDATES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.