Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections (23126 Views)

INEC Publishes ‘Notice Of Polls’, Declares, "We’re Good To Go" / 2023: Lawan Out, Shekarau, Akpabio In As INEC Publishes Final List Of NASS Candi / Beyelsa Election: Douye Diri Asks INEC To Declare Him Winner Of Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by everythinggirly(f): 8:04pm On Feb 01, 2023
Even mad people sef go vote.
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Sholaco: 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
No election in Biafra land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by edungene7: 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
APC is a nightmare can't wait for this election to come and go this criminal gang APC should just vacate governance ASAP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Legitmatazz: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Indeed

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Lionmachala(m): 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
NewNg1:
They should tell us about BVAS

The accredited voters and uploaded form EC8 result should be accessible to all via the server at the same time.

The technology should be well utilised.

They should tell us now... I no here cork and bull story
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Ireportlive: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Time for Ipob to go back to their online biafra
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Kajaard: 8:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
This is probably one of the toughest elections the country has ever had.

3 titans going at it aggressively. Nice cool

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by YungMillionaire: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
ShangTsung000:
Holy Ghost fire pursue anybody wey go vote obi and his allies.

May their future be underdeveloped like Anambra. Amii.

I concur.

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Siwisheswereesh: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
ok
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Flathead8: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
Can it be rigged with BVAS?
Sambab:
Election that would be rig at the end ...
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 8:29pm On Feb 01, 2023
Please, inec, once the winner is announced in February ending, kindly tell buhari to go home.

I can bet all my girl friends that buhari is a bad luck!

I don't care who becomes the next president, as far as it will not be buhari, am OK.

I don talk my own shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Jostoman: 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chijeep:
Thank God we are done with Buhari...
God don't put us into another version of APshit ooo
Amen

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
A better Nigeria all around is all we want at

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
NewNg1:
They should tell us about BVAS

The accredited voters and uploaded form EC8 result should be accessible to all via the server at the same time.

The technology should be well utilised.

That shouldn’t be the problem, the problem is people should go to their various centres of registration and vote their choice, voter’s card is not an ID card. Stay one place and vote.
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aboguede:
Please, inec, once the winner is announced in February ending, kindly tell buhari to go home.

I can bet all my girl friends that buhari is a bad luck!

I don't care who becomes the next president, as far as it will not be buhari, am OK.

I don talk my own shocked

No worry, we no go even let am stay Abuja sef, him must go Daura go settle down and wait for Allah’s call to the underworld angry
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Emola12(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
Chijeep:
Thank God we are done with Buhari...
God don't put us into another version of APshit ooo
bro we never don yet you know maybe bag of rice will hit 69 thousand before May
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
bennybuhari:
Unserious pipu. This is last month nah

That’s two days ago my friend, Abi you don list your voter’s card or the information too late for you to vote? angry
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
CollinsVal:
U guys should behave oo

You should behave by voting, hope you never forget your centre? grin
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 9:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

No worry, we no go even let am stay Abuja sef, him must go Daura go settle down and wait for Allah’s call to the underworld angry

Let him just go ooh.

In 2015 I lost my business immediately buhari was announced as the president and my car went completely bad in the same month after buying fuel for 500 naira from the day buhari was announced as the winner of the election.

Let buhari go and meet his ancestors biko. That man has biwitched Nigeria for too long grin
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aboguede:

Let him just go ooh.

In 2015 I lost my business immediately buhari was announced as the president and my car went completely bad in the same month after buying fuel for 500 naira from the day buhari was announced as the winner of the election.

Let buhari go and meet his ancestors biko. That man has biwitched Nigeria for too long grin

Na wa! How come na? You sure say no na Buhari or you use your business and car bet?
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

Na wa! How come na? You sure say no na Buhari or you use your business and car bet?

grin grin grin I no do any bet ooh.

Na buhari bad luck na em course am. Infact, I can shoot buhari if I have the chance and way to avoid problems after the action grin that man na bad star from the pit of demons shocked

I have observed carefully and I have seen that am not alone in that mind set about buhari. Thank god it is time for malu cow to go shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by stasius: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nigerians Intensify prayers now!

We are getting closer to the promised land.
Pray now, pray tomorrow, pray always!

God is still God. He will have mercy on Nigeria and save us. Pray!!! If you can add fasting add.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by k4all(m): 9:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alright. We are ready.
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by amnesty7: 10:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Engrduke:
Countdown to the decisive exercise.

Two front-runner contenders are scheming& strategizing.
Two front-runner pretenders are deceiving their supporters.
Other pretenders "just dey play".

We pray for free and credible elections.

God bless Nigeria!!!
They will be offended by this simple truth even though you didn't mention any names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by hopexter(m): 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aboguede:

grin grin grin I no do any bet ooh.

Na buhari bad luck na em course am. Infact, I can shoot buhari if I have the chance and way to avoid problems after the action grin that man na bad star from the pit of demons shocked

I have observed carefully and I have seen that am not alone in that mind set about buhari. Thank god it is time for malu cow to go shocked

Well it is well, thank God him tenure don finish. All you hindered blessings shall be released to you soon. Vote person wey go work oo make things for better for the whole country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2023
hopexter:

Well it is well, thank God him tenure don finish. All you hindered blessings shall be released to you soon. Vote person wey go work oo make things for better for the whole country.

Amen.

The choice is very simple shocked

1 Like

Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Time to rescue Nigeria from old thieves and urinating machines and evil Apc party....

Vote OBI for good governance

Nne ichalu ka pawpaw shocked
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Missgeraldine(f): 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Aboguede:

Nne ichalu ka pawpaw shocked

Thank you...na our incoming first lady be that.
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by Aboguede(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Thank you...na our incoming first lady be that.

Ewo ooh grin

OBI sabi better thing sha shocked

But u self no far from that too. Ayam interest shocked
Re: INEC Publishes "Notice Of Poll" For 2023 General Elections by John4B: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
If this fuel scarcity lingers I see inec postponing this election.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayelsa Youths Send 28 Elders, Chiefs Into Exile For Attending Sylva's Birthday / Ali Modi-Sheriff In Umuahia For Ikpeazu's Thanksgiving - Photos / Lai Mohammed: "We Will No Longer Make Excuses For Recession"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.