Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO (28948 Views)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Peter Obi Wins Labour Party Presidential Primary As Pat Utomi Steps Down / Labour Party Presidential Primary Election (Live Updates & Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Africum: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hc2pt7GYbdw

The Presidential Campaign Rally of the Labour Party continues today in Sokoto State and everyone is happy to welcome H.E to the seat of Caliphate in Sokoto today. These are pictures and video from the rally.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Africum: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Good turnout

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Africum: 1:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
God bless Nigeria

63 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by SLAP44: 1:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
I never thought it was possible, that Peter Obi can pull half of this crowd in the North, this shows me that there is a good hope that Nigeria will get better. People are now ready to vote for the best candidate candidates, not crooked characters who has been stealing from Nigeria for all their lives.

Peter Obi is capable of ending bad governance in Nigeria. Congratulations Nigeria.

262 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Africum: 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
See more....

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
I pray he doesn't disapoint Nigerians like buhari did.

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Smithkafors(m): 1:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nice ….

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by SLAP44: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

He won't.

He has never disappointed anyone since he came to limelight, from his staff, shareholders and all the people he governed, it has always been applause everywhere. But there will always be few utchins everywhere, people who must exhibit their bad belle which they have as factory fitted in their DNA. grin

201 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Naira20: 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
He won't.
He is very different from.Buhari.
YinkaOlusesi16:

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by socialmediaman: 1:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Like GEJ in 2011, Peter Obi has visited every single state in Nigeria to preach his message of a new Nigeria.

You don’t have to be his fan but if you’ve genuinely worked hard and earned anything in life, you’ll appreciate how far he has come, from preaching his message on every news media, to rallying millions of people with renewed hope which none of his contestants can boast of, mostly relying on corrupt money, ethnicity and religion.

With these rallies Peter Obi is amping up his supporters to turn out in large numbers on Election Day. I suspect OBIdients will have the biggest turnouts recorded in Nigeria’s election history

This election will expose the myth that the north is one impenetrable group who give bloc votes. These northern minority groups are plenty and may surprise everyone

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Parachoko: 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2023
SLAP44:
I never thought it was possible, that Peter Obi can pull half of this crowd in the North, this shows me that there is a good hope that Nigeria will get better. People are now ready to vote for the best candidate candidates, not crooked characters who has been stealing from Nigeria for all their lives.

Peter Obi is capable of ending bad governance in Nigeria. Congratulations Nigeria.
Obi won't have up to 1k votes in Sokoto

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Never i assure you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Nobody: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Parachoko:
lets go on bet on it

7 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by SLAP44: 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Parachoko:

You are a part of the dying generation of Nigerians who thinks they can keep fooling us with bigotry and tribalism.

We will all vote for Peter Obi ❤

90 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by tinsel: 1:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
Laugh wan kill me oooo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by sreamsense: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Only achievement of obi in this presidential campaign rally is that he used the opportunity to tour entire state in the country to know Nigerians better. His experience will be needed in future election after his labouring in vain for year 2023. Welldone Obi, you are doing your part to make Nigeria work, this is good; but you have to wait for your brother Tinubu who has more experience than you and has made more impacts than you. Never give up if you labour in vain against 2023, keep trying like Atiku, one day maybe you will acheive it, but for 2023; simply forget it Mr obi, it is the year of Tinubu your hardworking brother

16 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by amnesty7: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Don't worry. He won't even smell Aso Rock in the first place, let alone disappoint una.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Parachoko: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Bonesbreaker post=120549982]Obi total votes in the election won't be up to 500k

He will get absolute majority of his less than 500k votes from Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
[quote author=Parachoko post=120550022][/quote] he will get more of that vote just be watching
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Pascal9: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Obi zukwanuike, you no go fit win

6 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Gossiphub: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Pascal9:
Obi zukwanuike, you no go fit win

Hot tears

19 Likes

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Parachoko: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Bonesbreaker:
he will get more of that vote just be watching
He won't bro

He would have gotten more if election will hold in every part of Igbo land but, Election won't take place in most of Igbo land

The few place wey dem go vote, people no go still come out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Gossiphub: 1:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
amnesty7:

Don't worry. He won't even smell Aso Rock in the first place, let alone disappoint una.

Check your BP because of cardiac arrest

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by JAMO84: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Naming ceremony 😄😄😄

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by RichDad1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
SLAP44:

He won't.

He has never disappointed anyone since he came to limelight, from his staff, shareholders and all the people he governed, it has always been applause everywhere. But there will always be few utchins everywhere, people who must exhibit their bad belle which they have as factory fitted in their DNA. grin
The present governor of his state has a contrary opinion. Except you know better.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Ireportlive: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
🙂
Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by marlow1962(m): 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Cool

Abeg pour any urchin wer near you water, sun hot and obi matter they gv them chest burn.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by DSC7: 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
ObiDatti to the rescue......

God Bless OBIdients...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by gaby(m): 1:53pm On Feb 01, 2023
The roguish politicians have so dealt with the citizens that they have become so poor, and bored, and would troop out to see whoever was coming to their neck of the woods for a campaign.

They are all the same spectators attending the different rallies and hoping for cash handouts to get by through the day.

All na hustle to survive or at least to say "I see so so and so candidate wey I dey her him name or see for television in person".

Naija na cruise...

The month is here but I've got a feeling the election date will be shifted.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos And Video From The Labour Party Presidential Campaign Rally In SOKOTO by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
aerial view

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement / More Pictures & Video From Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Jigawa State / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.