Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Distribution Network In Emerging Economies Like Africa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Distribution Network In Emerging Economies Like Africa (574 Views)

The 15 Fastest Growing Economies In Africa 2016 — IMF / Nigeria, One Of Top 10 Global Economies – US Govt / Top Five Myths About Business In Emerging Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distribution Network In Emerging Economies Like Africa by suguci: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2011
You constantly hear about companies, and businesses that want to expand internationally in the so called Emerging Economies. In our case we are talking about selling heavy machinery and construction equipment to Africa for instance, and what they do is search the Internet of course to find similar businesses that either are dealers, brokers, and entrepreneurs that could represent their clients base. Money is spent on Marketing, and advertizing to get their products visible and potentially attract buyers from these countries.

What I am telling above is a general idea what one would to break into these markets so sell their Caterpillar Loaders, Excavators, Compactors, Motor Graders, Road Equipment, Track Dozers, Backhoes, and other heavy construction equipment from manufacturers such as Case, John Deere, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Lincoln Welders, Miller, JCB, and others.

In my opinion, it really does not matter what products you sell anywhere, what matters is the “ACCESS” you give potential buyers to get to see your company’s products and services. What do I mean by ACCESS? I mean that there has to be a distribution network, a network of people, a network of small entrepreneurs that will spread the word out there for your products to be relevant and seen and potential become popular.

Hope to hear comments on this topic that really interest us here at www.suguci.com

(1) (Reply)

Any Difference(s) Between WEALTH & MONEY? / Cooked Ago@85 / What Is The Total Cost For Operating/opening A Cyber Cafe In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.