Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,479 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application (14053 Views)

Job Vacancy - Reputable School In Ajah Lagos In Need Of Qualified Teachers / Shell School In Port Harcourt Seeks To Employ Qualified Teachers / Vacancy For Qualified Teachers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by PECng: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Getting Your TRCN Professional Certification or/and Letter of Professional Standing for Your QTS Evaluation
To save you of some reading time, this write-up will talk about:
1. Nigerians abroad who need their TRCN Professional Certification and how they can go about applying for the TRCN Professional Qualification Exam (PQE), how they will write the exam, how they will check their results, how they will apply for their certificate, and how they will get the professional certificate. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section.
2. Nigerians abroad who want to get their TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how they can go about the application, the difference between TRCN Professional Certificate and TRCN Letter of Professional Standing, how you can get a TRCN Letter of Professional Standing sent to an evaluation body for you (evaluation bodies like QTS), and so on. Nigerians in Nigeria who need same will also get insights from this section. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>https://www.pecngr.com/2023/07/getting-your-trcn-professional.html

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Goodly1: 4:04am On Aug 06, 2023
@ justwise , Please close this thread to avoid people falling victim to scam because of the rate of WhatsApp group links & phone numbers being shared here, instead of sharing relevant information, in line with the topic & supposed purpose of this thread, which should be useful to everyone on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by dracidsam1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2023
Any challenges with ur LOPs or QTS chat me up
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by stardeejay2: 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2023
Now that I have gotten QTS, how do I get sponsored jobs?
Being hard getting sponsored visa job

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:56pm On Aug 23, 2023
stardeejay2:
Now that I have gotten QTS, how do I get sponsored jobs?
Being hard getting sponsored visa job
apply British commission

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by dracidsam1(m): 2:34pm On Aug 24, 2023
If u have gotten ur QTS contact me on 08065599766
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by abbeylencon(m): 10:46am On Aug 28, 2023
HERE IS THE GROUP L!NK

You can invite fellow UK QTS aspiring Nigerian teachers to the group via:

https://t(.)me/+A92LIalKHHo0ZGRk

When you get there, you can read all pinned messages. A lot have been said there in the group.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Jackanda1(m): 6:59am On Oct 05, 2023
Space booked
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by afombc(f): 1:00pm On Oct 06, 2023
Please add me to the whatsapp group. Thank you
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Happy4meo: 4:18pm On Feb 02
Please, I'm new here, can you please add me to the QTS group. My number is 07030748813.
I have a degree in physics, I will appreciate any assistance on how I can also get my qts.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Happy4meo: 4:20pm On Feb 02
Ocool:
Finally, the QTS just landed today.

Alhamdulilahi!

Job search begins immediately.

Please, can I have your number? Or please contact me on 07030748813
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 11:09am On Feb 08
Prepare for batch 2
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Jibsonified(m): 1:28am On Feb 09
Hello guys, please do anyone here know exactly how the credit points for a specific subject, for example science, is calculated by TRA? I want to calculate mine, so I can know ahead whether to proceed to application or not.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Pojomojo: 7:48am On Mar 28
Happy Easter in advance
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Boldbode(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02
Hi People of God.

Kindly add me to the whatapp group.
Please o o

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by ufuoma23: 12:59am On Apr 03
Please add me to the WhatsApp group

1 Like

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by gabrielahamz(m): 3:37pm On Apr 09
Alabamah:
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/BiNon68xlyzFs0LWxuS8oW

Remove the bracket and join the group.. they have really gone far.
Hi, is the WhatsApp group still active? Tried joining and it's not going through.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by gabrielahamz(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09
lavylilly:
https://chat(.)whatsapp(.)com/BOPypmJskeB5oHO59DrnYC
Hi, is the WhatsApp group still active? The link's been reset and not going through.

2 Likes

Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by Rubyjade: 11:36am On Apr 10
EXPRESS ENTRY A-Z
πŸ‘‡πŸ½ πŸ‘‡πŸ½ πŸ‘‡πŸ½

To immigrate to Canada, we have many routes to achieve this objective but I will be considering the Federal Skilled Worker route under the Express Entry(EE).

Before embarking on this journey, you must have the 3Ps (Prepare, Patience & Perseverance) and the greatest of all is God’s direction.

Get all your documents and that of your family members ready as EE is truly express (ITA to COPR is within 1-6 months as against the old system under FSW that took several months to be completed).

Step 1-Read the background to Canadian immigration at www.cic.gc.ca

Click English/French whichever is applicable to you. Next click on immigrate.

Step 2-Visit British Council in order to write the English language requirement for the program which is IELTS General training.

This can be done online or visit them at their centre or you write the French Language test (TEF) at Alliance Francais.

Note 1.if you are married, it is strongly encouraged that both spouse should write the language test.

Note 2.The minimum score set by IRCC is Listening 6, Writing 6, Reading 6 & Speaking 6.

But from my personal findings, the target score for the Principal Applicant(PA) should be L8, W7, R7 & S7 but greater score will be more beneficial (L8.5, W7.5, R8 & S7.5). This score is achievable please.

Note 3.You can boost your points if you can write the French language (TEF) if you wish to but it is not compulsory

Note 4.You must prepare well for the language assessment. Don’t stop pushing till you get the desire score

Go to www.ieltsbuddy.com for practice tests

Step 3-You must have your education credential assessed by authorized Canadian body.

Designed organizations for ECAs are CES, ICAS, WES, IQAS, and ICES (For all professions except medicine & Pharmacy).

MCC for Doctors and PEBC for Pharmacists

Note 1.For Education Credential Assessment(ECA),It is encouraged that the Principal Applicant (PA) & Spouse evaluate their educational credentials

Note 2.You must evaluate all your academic credentials but if you're struggling to get all of them sent to the evaluating body, go ahead and evaluate your highest level of education.

Note 3.Do your transcript runs with your Nigerian institutions yourself pls.

Note 4.ECA reports take minimum of 6-8weeks to be delivered to you and could also take several months if you are not proactive.

Steps 1-3 are the directional compass to start your journey. Without these steps you can't start the process.

Step 4.Gather all your docs like IELTS test report, ECA, Job related doc, Proof of funds, Birth Cert etc.
Re: UK Qualified Teachers Status (QTS) Application by lavylilly: 6:33pm On Apr 10
gabrielahamz:
Hi, is the WhatsApp group still active? The link's been reset and not going through.
Most of them are already in UK and have refused to help some us stuck here. Nigerian are very wicked πŸ–€ set of people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways Employees Get Fired / How Far With FIRS Recruitment? / Please Help Me To Verify This Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.