Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed (26453 Views)

FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira. / Wike Says He Will Crush Anyone Working With Secondus / FG Not Bothered By US Lawmakers’ Moves To Halt $875m Defence Equipments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by toneroforever(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

And so Obimumu go enter Aso Rock abi? So that CursedOsuPigs can change the whole Nigeria to Biafla land?

All these donkeys sef

I guess u r referring to Tinubu. He cried at Abeokuta and Calabar because the naira redesign has messed up his vote buying plans big time. God bless Buhari and Emefiele for a job well done. Aisha & El Rufai can cry blood for all we care.

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by amuwo1980: 1:13am On Feb 02, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Buy your papa drug naw !
I bet you are not intellectually equipped to understand what am saying, that’s why you must get your pvc my retarded country man and vote out APC so that your life will start anew , you will now see your hitherto hidden abilities and talents that have been wasted sniffing tinibu’s rectum all these 50 yrs u been half dead
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by amuwo1980: 1:15am On Feb 02, 2023
Pauldollars:
President Muhammadu Buhari is the first and only President the All Progressive Congress (APC) would produce.
For ever and ever , just wait for the wave of defections from the sinking boat in a few months
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 2:33am On Feb 02, 2023
DMerciful:
You're starring at Tinubu's defeat thats why you're ranting like a rabid dog

Why are you even responding to that cursed thing?
Ignore the scallywag

1 Like

Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by reddingtonblack: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2023
amuwo1980:

I bet you are not intellectually equipped to understand what am saying, that’s why you must get your pvc my retarded country man and vote out APC so that your life will start anew , you will now see your hitherto hidden abilities and talents that have been wasted sniffing tinibu’s rectum all these 50 yrs u been half dead

Intelligence does not require accessories cheesy FIy i already got my PVC ... i am surely going vote this time not for party not for tribe not for religious ... i have come to realize politicians hide under party to cajole us, if we hold them by there portfolio we can't go wrong

i will vote the man with the best track records and relevant experiences, thats what sane people do. cheesy
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Midehi3(f): 10:14am On Feb 02, 2023
toneroforever:

My sister, may God fight for u the way He is fighting for Nigerians. May ur enemies lock horns while u sit back and watch the show.
Amen dear and you too
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Cutehector(m): 11:26am On Feb 02, 2023
Midehi3:

Amen dear and you too
welcome back to nairaland
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Midehi3(f): 11:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Cutehector:
welcome back to nairaland
Thanks dear grin
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Pat081: 1:45pm On Feb 02, 2023
I have not seen, Lai Mohammed for all these days hope everything is ok with him?
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Godispeace: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2023
he is the most favorerd by the largest populations of Nigeria across all tribes , he doesn't need Bubu support but that of God and most Nigerians which he has already
Xion20:

The truth is that,bubu isn't in support of his candidacy, and would ensure that he doesn't take sides with any candidate and would ensure the electoral umpire delivers on a clean sheet. Isn't that better going by the overbloated ego we see at campaign rallies?
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by Headachetoigboh(f): 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
HomoSapiien:

Are you affected by the limited time to deposit old money without much of new notes in circulation or not?

I am affected, as I had to 10% charges fee of the money I withdreww from POS today. There was also a very long queues in banks AtM that I saw today.
I tried using my card for paying for food this afternoon, it won't stop declining.

I'm very sure that the limited time is affecting even more a lot of others in carrying out their daily duties. Everyone will blame the APC government which eventually affect Tinubu, I think this is why he's yapping and not really because he felt the policy is bad.

Taaaaa how much u get for account.
Peopy wey get money dey talk,this poor fool dey talk
Re: FG Not Aware Of Anyone Working Against Tinubu - Lai Mohammed by HomoSapiien: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

how much u get for account.
Peopy wey get money dey talk,this poor fool dey talk

Your bastard father can only dream of my account balance.

Idiot bastard son of a charlatan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan ​boycotts Presidential Prayer / #ministerial List Trending On Twitter. (screenshots) / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.