Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt (2859 Views)

YORUBAS: Why Southern Unity And Not Western Unity? (NW/SW) / The Yorubas; Why Fulani May Return To Presidency 2023 / It Will Be Unjust For The Southeast Not To Be Accommodated In The 9th Assembly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by 2elliot: 7:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Asgard13:

No be today matter .. since the days of print media ..

Na like the fourth generation of this humans spreading it ..

Internet cast them anyhow …

Power to the people
North 2023

After election .. Obi comes second or win.. Igbos must sustain opposition.. Yoruba must be made to eat what they dish to others ..

Asgard must make sure .. e happen.

I
Haha. What I understand is that some set of Tinubu supporters really wished that they could dominate the igbos, and even my SS as part of the spoils of war(2015 election victory). They wish to enjoy like some of the Fulani oligarchs after the Biafran war. That is why they constantly tried to put the igbos down.
Also, it is even now obvious that their previous support for Buhari wasn't altruistic. I really hope that they, alongside those set of northerners who hold onto such reasonings have a change of heart. We can't move forward as a people with some with that set of mindset.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Asgard13: 7:12pm On Feb 01, 2023
2elliot:
Haha. What I understand is that some set of Tinubu supporters really wished that they could dominate the igbos, and even my SS as part of the spoils of war(2015 election victory). They wish to enjoy like some of the Fulani oligarchs after the Biafran war. That is why they constantly tried to put the igbos down.
Also, it is even now obvious that their previous support for Buhari wasn't altruistic. I really hope that they, alongside those set of northerners who hold onto such reasonings have a change of heart. We can't move forward as a people with some with that set of mindset.

You mean well bro.. na the heart we get for better south

But use style as your pa’ them about this people they call Yoruba people and their kind of politics..
Ask him about their relationship with igbos and other southern ethnic minorities.. since after civil war .. and before pre independence

History is not taught in school for a reason..simply make Nigeria no burn

Or maybe you take time .. through new prints of the 80’s 90’ even till 2000’s

And understand what they meant by Lagos ibadan express new media

Abacha wasn’t stupid in trying to make sure that establishment never saw the light

Bro is a long thing

Gej was hated by the Yoruba people .. simply because he chose igbos over them

That goodluck Jonathan crime ..

No be some set of Yoruba people.. na Yoruba people …

4 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by everythinggirly(f): 7:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
Fear no dey Tinubu side,🤣😂 he is simply fearless.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by weslay: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
I am not surprised. If you go dive back into his precedence, you will discover that Tinubu and Remi are very vindictive
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by weslay: 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
I am not surprised. If you go dive back into his precedence, you will discover that Tinubu and Remi are very vindictive
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by colestephan86: 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba come ki igbos 😂 Walai .. forget say dey knife dem hold am for their neck grin

From north to south.. dem just Dey collect carelessly

E Dey sweet Me jare

They must learn .. I told them.. I kept telling them.. but the keep shouting Igbos are hated in Nigeria

Today those monikers don Dey hide

Asgard still dey

No be tribalism matter .. truth dey pain

Propaganda no fit sell for internet age .. that’s fact

Power to the people n

North 2023

E too sure
You are thinking too much
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Tinubuadvocate: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
I tired of them oo eve. Akwaibom no give damn about whatever statement by Asiwaju.
Mandate2023:
Ipigs hoebi supporters have done what dey know hw to do best....creating another fake notification again😂😂😂😂😂very useless set o tribes
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Siwisheswereesh: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2023
Asgard13:
Yoruba come ki igbos 😂 Walai .. forget say dey knife dem hold am for their neck grin

From north to south.. dem just Dey collect carelessly

E Dey sweet Me jare

They must learn .. I told them.. I kept telling them.. but the keep shouting Igbos are hated in Nigeria

Today those monikers don Dey hide

Asgard still dey

No be tribalism matter .. truth dey pain

Propaganda no fit sell for internet age .. that’s fact

Power to the people n

North 2023

E too sure

Hey shut up!

It's the turn of the south.

And it will happen one way or another
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 01, 2023
SisterAnn:
Akwa ibom is the bride every man wants to marry. A very rich state. You are ignorant.

Hmm! The way Tinubu take insult una governor like Ogun state governor make me dey wonder if nah the same Akwa Ibom me know.

Make I call my friends in Uyo fess, I dey come.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Caramia2020(m): 9:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
If Tinubu becomes president he will be insulting president from other countries around the world. E go funny o.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by faceland: 9:11pm On Feb 01, 2023
Reinaldo:
Something is obviously wrong. Very obvious balablu.

Except for his last two rally he did, anytime he is talking to people he perceives as Igbo, he would talk down to them, insult or threaten to evict them.

Let him try anything illegal lets see where he would get his organ replacement as a war criminal.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Osariemen12: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Victorclean1:
They see you as Ibos. Have sense and move on oooo. From Benin down are all Ibos to real Oduduwpigs

You might be correct, considering the number of Tinubu supporters who have referred to me as Igbo.

Meanwhile, death to all Tinubu's supporters.

4 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by losky83: 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
MyopicMods:
We have accommodated Yorubas, why would Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt
BULL SHHHT. TINUBU DID NOT INSULT AKWA IBOM STATE, HE ONLY MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT ONE MAN THAT DID NOT HAVE THE BALLS TO RESPOND. ONLY IF IT WAS GOVERNOR WIKE, AM SURE A DIRECT RESPONSE WOULD HAVE COME OUT. THIS ONE HERE WANTS TO BE SURE ABOUT ATIKU'S VICTORY BEFORE HE RESPONDS.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Jnkay: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
The day APC wanted to deny Tinubu presidential primary ticket and he went to Ogun state and start shouting Oduduwa republic that was when I realized he doesn't have good and peaceful intention for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by losky83: 9:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
MyopicMods:
We have accommodated Yorubas, why would Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt
TINUBU POURED OUT INSULT TO AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOT THE STATE. AKWAIBOMITES WHO WERE THERE DID NOT REACT NEGATIVELY TO THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUFFERED AND HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE SAID PERSON WHO HAS BROUGHT TOTAL HARDSHIP TO THE PEOPLE. EVEN IF THEY SEE HIM BEING MANHANDLED PHYSICALLY, THEY WOULD SUPPORT AND BEAT HIM UP.
THIS PUBLICATION IS BASELESS, CHILDISH OF CAUSE WRITTEN BY A CHILD AND LACK MERIT.

1 Like

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by ASAPFERG: 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
igbos and foolishness

1 Like

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Mrtaye: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:
Akwa-ibom no get level. Tinubu finished them
So what's the point campaigning there
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Jagaban666: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mandate2023:
Ipigs hoebi supporters have done what dey know hw to do best....creating another fake notification again😂😂😂😂😂very useless set o tribes

Your father is a bastard

3 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mrtaye:

So what's the point campaigning there

The same he went to do at Ogun state. Show his superiority over the people
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by asanausana91: 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Next First Lady Margaret Obi is from Akwa Ibom
who know her in Akwa ibom? What has she ever done in Akwa ibom state? A woman that would run away to Europe immediately the husband lost the election.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by hardbody: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mandate2023:

You have left Atiku that is harassing you and now blabbing against Obi. See Army for your back oo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by hardbody: 11:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
losky83:
TINUBU POURED OUT INSULT TO AN INDIVIDUAL AND NOT THE STATE. AKWAIBOMITES WHO WERE THERE DID NOT REACT NEGATIVELY TO THE COMMENTS BECAUSE THEY HAVE SUFFERED AND HAVE NO LOVE FOR THE SAID PERSON WHO HAS BROUGHT TOTAL HARDSHIP TO THE PEOPLE. EVEN IF THEY SEE HIM BEING MANHANDLED PHYSICALLY, THEY WOULD SUPPORT AND BEAT HIM UP.
THIS PUBLICATION IS BASELESS, CHILDISH OF CAUSE WRITTEN BY A CHILD AND LACK MERIT.

Wake up from your drunken state. It is Godswill Akpabio that we are talking about here
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by VERDA: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:

Stupid pikin, na the Akwa Ibom dey fund him lagos, as the highest producing oil state.

Nonsense people..

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by SpatialKing(m): 11:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
Thanksful:
February 25
They will finish what is left of Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Isobug: 11:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Mandate2023:
Mumu man...Cowards. They must always try to coin in the Igbos into everything.
See his mouth like fake notification

3 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
VERDA:

Stupid pikin, na the Akwa Ibom dey fund him lagos, as the highest producing oil state.

Nonsense people..

I called my guy for Uyo make I ask am if their governor don pay Tinubu his rent, but his number dey switched off.

Because nah landlord wey them dey own dey para like that.
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by nazicartel(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2023
SisterAnn:
Is Akwa Ibom Igbo land?
I have always known you were semi illiterate. You try to hide it by writing in pidgin English but even at that..

You should be worried about your kit and kin in southern Kaduna and not jump into every discussion even when you have nothing meaningful to say
But on a serious note ehh. Akwa-ibom is not Igbo but if we studied how history, there're Igbo communities in Akwa-ibom. Immediately you pass Azumini blue River. The community is with Etim-Ekpo or so, but they're pure Igbos. They have been fighting to come back to Abia state, but Akwa-ibom govt have been begging them. I think there's oil in the community too. Both Abia state government and Akwa-ibom state govt are always going there whenever there's a minor issue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by ZUBY77(m): 2:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Mandate2023:

Another primary school dropout on the lose.

3 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by fman(m): 2:56am On Feb 02, 2023
expert234:

Asgard13, the daft, only sees tribalism.

Your parents must have fished your brain from a pit latrine
I swear!!
Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by fydence: 3:39am On Feb 02, 2023
Mandate2023:

1 Like

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Racoon(m): 3:43am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu arrogates the status of a god to himself always yet he equally fails to recall how pride have destroyed the lives of arrogant people like him. Even the holy Bible says "Pride goeth before destruction; and a haughty spirit before a fall...." - Proverbs 16 : 18.

2 Likes

Re: We Have Accommodated Yorubas, Why Should Tinubu Insult Us - Akwa Ibom Govt by Mrtaye: 3:50am On Feb 02, 2023
Thanksful:

The same he went to do at Ogun state. Show his superiority over the people
Well what we need is leadership and not rulership

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

More Pictures Of APC Thugs Blocking All Roads Leading To TBS For Obi Lagos Rally / Can Sanwo-olu Win His Re-election? / Nigerian, Miss Mma Okafor, 19, At Northern Illinois University, Wins Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.