Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) (13120 Views)

Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt / Palace Of Igwe Ifitedunu In Anambra Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by kingsceemark(m): 6:41am On Feb 02, 2023
lhordspy:
Pandora miscreants on rampage.
Buhari and his APC supporters are making everything possible to suspend this coming election, but God pass them

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Dadadididacontr: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Na today una just dey burn una properties.
Before tinubu go una place, una no dey burn.

Naira20:
Tinubu visited yesterday, INEC office burned today.

A case of a witch cried last night, the child died in the morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by hopexter(m): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2023
Plus10:

Who pissed in your brain grin who doesn't know the prime suspects are tinupoo foot soldier from Finland and his boys grin.But they have failed already because ,no matter the level of threat and intimidation ,SE have already made up their minds to overwhelming vote the one whose time has come!

So Tinubu is responsible for the burning of Inec offices in south east and Tinubu is also responsible for the burning of Joe igbokwe’s house in Anambra. Make una dey play, una go hear am soon.

Which overwhelming vote from South east are you talking about? Didn’t you hear that Borno state is 4 times bigger than the 5 eastern states and one local government from north is bigger than Anambra, una sabi play so keep playing. Agitation go start again for March.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by wasuka14(m): 6:49am On Feb 02, 2023
By now inec should have move all sensitive materials out of the south east to nearby state. Atleast to reduce the lost. I just wish FG can heed to this people damand, give them their so desire Biafra, let all igbos accross the country move to their new country easily. And ban them from coming to original Nigeria or own assets. No matter the cost, peace is better than chaos. Let everyone live happily ever after.

lhordspy:
Pandora miscreants on rampage.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by boldtruthalways: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2023
Every secret effort bt external forces to make Anambra look chaotic will not succeed. A once peaceful state is now bedeviled with man made violence. They have failed already. We will vote.
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by ojex004: 6:54am On Feb 02, 2023
No body died?
Make dis people kill themselves finish please. World can be safe and peaceful without them developers of every countries
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Dicoomoba: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2023
Plus10:

Who pissed in your brain grin who doesn't know the prime suspects are tinupoo foot soldier from Finland and his boys grin.But they have failed already because ,no matter the level of threat and intimidation ,SE have already made up their minds to overwhelming vote the one whose time has come!

I can see you have shallow brain sorry bros , Don’t forget Afghan Esatern had been burning since 1900

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 7:06am On Feb 02, 2023
It's obvious that this is the handiwork of Tinubu...

This attack is an attempt to cause chaos in a place where he knows that his opposition has a major stronghold...
And his cronies know that IPOB will be blamed for it since it's happening in SE.

I know I don't have any proof but speaking as a critical thinker, it's what I would have done if I was in Tinubu's situation.
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Sunnymatey(m): 7:29am On Feb 02, 2023
INEC too are dumb, with all these attacks, why still leave your materials in your offices?
Keep your materials in LGAs offices or Police stations.
Secure them there, no one will suspect while they burnt down empty INEC office, and elections will still go on as planned.
INEC should be proactive, this is 21st century.
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by LajaLaba: 7:36am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira20:

Weaklings grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by johnjose68: 7:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Melezenawii:
Photos: Attacks on INEC Facilities in Anambra State

I.pob how far.

Cretins and gremlins, have you blamed tinubu today

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by wallarwallar(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira20:

Na 2day dose dey destroy be4 tinubu campaign u be mumu. Go ask ur mother ur real father it is very important

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Tinubu stop sponsoring attacks in the East, come back to Anambra and carry the killers you brought with you.

That place is animal kingdom, it's not Tinubu that make that place a zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Echoban: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2023
Vulcanheph:
It's obvious that this is the handiwork of Tinubu...

This attack is an attempt to cause chaos in a place where he knows that his opposition has a major stronghold...
And his cronies know that IPOB will be blamed for it since it's happening in SE.

I know I don't have any proof but speaking as a critical thinker, it's what I would have done if I was in Tinubu's situation.

So what do u want us to do with this information??
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by tyinfinity: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Peter obi.why .you are too overambitious.where are you doing all these

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by lhordspy: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2023
wasuka14:
By now inec should have move all sensitive materials out of the south east to nearby state. Atleast to reduce the lost. I just wish FG can heed to this people damand, give them their so desire Biafra, let all igbos accross the country move to their new country easily. And ban them from coming to original Nigeria or own assets. No matter the cost, peace is better than chaos. Let everyone live happily ever after.

grin cheesy This man. No joy

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by afrika4real(m): 8:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Naira20:

...and the inec office in Anambra was burnt by MC Oluomo?.

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:49am On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Vulcanheph(m): 8:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Echoban:

So what do u want us to do with this information??
What you wanna do with this information is entirely up to you.
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Zorn: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Igbos nursed and fed the baby tiger. The baby tiger grew up and started attacking the people Igbos don't like. After attacking all the people Igbos don't like, the tiger (who is now monstrous) turned on the Igbos themselves. Now, Igbos are crying blaming everyone except themselves. Today they are blaming Tinubu. Yesterday it was the Fulanis. I am sure tomorrow they will blame Igalas. Nobody takes Igbos seriously anymore.

You made your bed, you MUST lay in it! Shikena!
Who birth the baby Tiger?
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by richeeyo(m): 9:29am On Feb 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Tinubu stop sponsoring attacks in the East, come back to Anambra and carry the killers you brought with you.
This idiots would never tell themselves the truth

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 9:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu dey fear. He don see say he will loose very embarassingly. He will loose in every zone and run away like he did during endsars only that he will not come back
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by MimiSheWrote(f): 9:44am On Feb 02, 2023
If you can't still figure out that this is all mostly politics, then your mind works much slower!!!

2 Likes

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Jsucre(m): 9:58am On Feb 02, 2023
Chai! Minus for Obi

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Royalty83(m): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
My Gawd!

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by omooba74(m): 10:13am On Feb 02, 2023
so,it is Tinubu...........May God helps u to regain your senses.
ogatboy:
Tinubu dey fear. He don see say he will loose very embarassingly. He will loose in every zone and run away like he did during endsars only that he will not come back

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by omooba74(m): 10:18am On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu is living rent-free in some people brains.How can a sensible mind attributed attacks in south east to Tinubu,this is serious............

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:40am On Feb 02, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Tinubu stop sponsoring attacks in the East, because they have agreed to vote Labour party, come back to Anambra and carry the killers you brought with you.

You guys keep destroying your father's land for political stunt. Shame on you all

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Tsolutionjoseph: 10:42am On Feb 02, 2023
Plus10:

mumu

1 Like

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by ogatboy(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2023
omooba74:
so,it is Tinubu...........May God helps u to regain your senses.

I have sense that is why I cn see Tinubu crying everyday looking for sympathy but who cares. Northerners will note vote him, Easterns will not vote him, Southerners will not vote him and only Yoruba Westerners will vote him. I hope he is strong enough to handle defeat sha because his defeat will be very very big
Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Bovis(m): 11:30am On Feb 02, 2023
CuddleBerry:

How can they be his miscreants when they are trying to stop an election which he is the frontrunner? Use sense sometimes

You are a lost cause if you actually believe Obi is the front runner/favourite to win. I pray you don’t have a heart attack on February 29

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Office In Idemili South, Anambra Burnt (Pictures) by Zombiedients: 1:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
5% reduced to 2%

Where will Obi get his vote now......

Even that 2% Asiwaju will still split it with PO

I can't wait to enjoy the monumental defeat for the Zombies

How can Igbo be dreaming of becoming a President on Nigeria?

This is not Alaba International nor Onitsha traders position .........Honestly the Igbos are tresspassing.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Abuja Un Suicide Bomber Released By Boko Haram / Buhari’s Government Has Not Retrenched A Single Worker Since 2015 – Lai Mohammed / Boko Haram Attack On Zulum, Proof We’re All Vulnerable -Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.