Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,455 members, 7,850,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself (563 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Couldn't Make Out One Thing Tinubu Said Today In Jos / How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Remi Tinubu Can Never Be First Lady Of Nigeria - Nigerians Tackle Tinubu's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by EmekaStanley: 7:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Sometime ago I wrote that there is a cold war between Tinubu and Buhari. Well I saw it from the beginning even before Tinubu emerged APC candidate. Buhari never liked Tinubu.

To Buhari, Tinubu was just a means to an end, which is he becoming President. Apparently, Tinubu told Buhari he will take over from him after 8 years. Now you know why Tinubu was courageous enough to scream 'Emilokan', it was to remind Buhari what they discussed.

Also Tinubu being a man filled with so much ego made it worse by making mockery of Buhari's serial failures; he literally took all the credit to himself.

That cold war will turn more bitter in the coming days. Well, it is a welcome development for the benefit of Nigerians. I pray it does so we know the race is between Atiku and Obi, and God willing Obi wins.

Had it been like 10 years ago, tinubu would have been almost unbeatable but right now, he cannot run the country for a couple of reasons but most especially his age. The Presidential seat requires vigor.

Age matters in everything we do in life. Baba can still hand over the candidature to Osibanjo or Amaechi. I think it will preserve a lot of what he has built over the years in terms of Prestige and reputation, than going to the polls to witness the highest form of betrayal from those he is banking on.

ES

5 Likes

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by gaby(m): 7:57pm On Feb 01, 2023
Abeg oh, leave Emilokan for us na beg we dey beg una.

You think say na him clear eye?

Una never know the meaning of Karma...

It is his time to reap all he has sown (good/bad) and nothing is going to change that, not even Buhari.

Na life principle.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by derecho(m): 8:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
I like him to stubbornly enter the red sea like pharaoh.

I need to use Tinubu's story to illustrate how Pharaoh perished in the red sea for non-BibleReaders

6 Likes

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by mymadam(m): 8:08pm On Feb 01, 2023
Hmmm... BAT is well known as a strategist with many plans... A, B, C, even up to his spiritual logo, infinity! If this man is pushed to the wall, let no one rule out the probability of BAT, against all odds, emerging as the leader of a young Yoruba Nation. Interesting times ahead.
Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:
Sometime ago I wrote that there is a cold war between Tinubu and Buhari. Well I saw it from the beginning even before Tinubu emerged APC candidate. Buhari never liked Tinubu.

To Buhari, Tinubu was just a means to an end, which is he becoming President. Apparently, Tinubu told Buhari he will take over from him after 8 years. Now you know why Tinubu was courageous enough to scream 'Emilokan', it was to remind Buhari what they discussed.

Also Tinubu being a man filled with so much ego made it worse by making mockery of Buhari's serial failures; he literally took all the credit to himself.

That cold war will turn more bitter in the coming days. Well, it is a welcome development for the benefit of Nigerians. I pray it does so we know the race is between Atiku and Obi, and God willing Obi wins.

Had it been like 10 years ago, tinubu would have been almost unbeatable but right now, he cannot run the country for a couple of reasons but most especially his age. The Presidential seat requires vigor.

Age matters in everything we do in life. Baba can still hand over the candidature to Osibanjo or Amaechi. I think it will preserve a lot of what he has built over the years in terms of Prestige and reputation, than going to the polls to witness the highest form of betrayal from those he is banking on.

ES

No matter all the trash you say TINUBU is the next president CHIKENAN

2 Likes

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by EmekaStanley: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
FATHAT:

No matter all the trash you say TINUBU is the next president CHIKENAN
OK.

If he fails, go to the streets and protest

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by EmekaStanley: 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
mymadam:
Hmmm... BAT is well known as a strategist with many plans... A, B, C, even up to his spiritual logo, infinity! If this man is pushed to the wall, let no one rule out the probability of BAT, against all odds, emerging as the leader of a young Yoruba Nation. Interesting times ahead.
Anyways baba has never believed in one Nigeria.

I won't be surprised

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
EmekaStanley:
OK.

If he fails, go to the streets and protest
Up Baba Bala Bulaba Blu
Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by Siwisheswereesh: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Piggiiddioootts should stop taking Panadol for another's headache.

Tinubu used Buhari to become the national politician he is today.

No Buhari presidency. No Tinubu APC candidacy cum presidency.
Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by Kennyprince: 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
As a patriot, I cannot vote Tinubu

1 Like

Re: The Best Thing Tinubu Can Do Right Now To Save Himself by YorubaNiBaba(m): 9:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Feb 25 no far again, let's meet at the poll

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News. Cbn Governor Said There Won't Be Any Extention On The February 10 / Bola Tinubu, Udom Is Not A Boy / Wike Is Not Supporting Tinubu After All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.