Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch (704 Views)

Buhari Attends Graduation Ceremony Of 1,456 Security Watch Corps In Katsina / Fuel Subsidy Protest: Security Watch On NLC, TUC Leaders / Aso Rock Cabal Asks Buhari To Place Tinubu On Security Watch List Before 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2023
Like I have posited earlier, as we get nearer to the election and as the imminence of his disastrous loss in the forthcoming elections becomes clearer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will use his stupendous wealth acquired from years of pillaging the wealth of the Lagos state in particular, and the southwest in general to destabilize Nigeria.

This demagogue has a history of being a narcotic boss in multi jurisdictional areas of the globe and he is capable of corrupting sensitive institutions of the Nigerian state. Our central bank and electoral umpire (INEC) are the latest victims of his attacks. Were it not for the doggedness and incorruptibility of President
Buhari, those institutions would have fallen to the wiles and stratagems of this ruthless drug lord.

Having seen that President Buhari’s resolve to bequeath a free and fair election to Nigerians is unwavering, Bola Tinubu and his allies will shift gears and intensify their attacks on the critical institutions of the Presidency and the Judiciary. The coming days will witness the instigation of nationwide protests to force the CBN to reverse the Naira redesign policy and for the INEC to abandon the BVAS machine. In addition, protests will likely erupt in certain parts of the southwest and the north—all in a bid to back the President into a wall.

The Nigerian people must stand with Buhari and resist undemocratic forces from stealing the coming elections. Efforts should be made to report suspicious movements of thugs who will use the current discomfort of the Nigerian people to foment trouble—all in a bid to force the INEC to postpone this elections. Also, good Nigerian youths online should pushback against the anti government propaganda being spread by Tinubu urchins online.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot at this stage of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, turn back and extricate him self from the failings of this government. In the same vein, he cannot constitute himself into a security risk to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is not the only Presidential candidate contesting in the forthcoming elections. All hands must be on deck to check the excesses of this mercurial criminal.

The security services are urged to increase their surveillance of Bola Tinubu and his many unscrupulous agents who want to undermine the order and good government of Nigeria. No individual ambition of any person should supersede the collective interests of Nigerians.

I stand with and commend President Buhari for his efforts to sanitize our electoral system and deliver a free, fair and credible election to Nigerians. All Nigerians should stand by him at this critical juncture of our national life.

Thank you.

Alcatraz.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by lhordspy: 8:13pm On Feb 01, 2023
Igbos are now standing with buhari. Wonder shall never end

Is that not same Elsudani who is ruling over a zoo ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:
Igbos are now standing with buhari

I’m yoruba. I am not IPOB.

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by lhordspy: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

I am not arguing with you. Am i?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by floret23(f): 8:17pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

TINUBU is percived as a treat to the Elites

If Tinubu can seize Lagos and all of the resources many years after leaving office. They belive he will handicap the Nigerian state to himself.

They believe He will allocate state facility to personal property and create a policy that will see Nigeria pay him from all oil rigs resource and Every liter of fuel you buy Tinubu will have a percentage of personal income to himself, this will make him the richest man in Africa and unchallengable that he may tweek the constitution and run for a third and forth term.

In Tinubu's Money Model, making money at all cost is all that matters and the elites know this about him.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Vinnie2000(m): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

SHUT UP. So Why did u comment

U create Posts, He has created his. sad

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by floret23(f): 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Wait, were Tinubu's surpporters instructed not to respond to Northerners' insults most especially from Hausa/Fulani muslims? I noticed that on any social media post where Northerners are working against, mocking or abusing Tinubu, his surpporters usually respond by attacking Igbos Instead of facing reality. What's the correlation? The subservience and respect is too much and it's as if they consider Hausa/Fulani muslims as more superior humans than themselves.

Why do you Tinubu's surpporters worship Northerners with so much fear and trembling but hate peace loving Peter Obi? Why are they always afraid of replying Northerners? Anyway with Peter Obi, a new Nigeria is PO-ssible. Peter is Better!

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG yarimo I8Xtians etrouble seunmsg Ayamed drlateef Muhammad123 Akeem omenkaLives omenka AntiChrist KingKO2 PandoraObi heliues Moh247 Mandate2023 Batified2023 DevilAdvocate etc. Why do you consider people up North superior humans.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by lhordspy: 8:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
floret23:

If Tinubu can seize Lagos and all of the resources many years after leaving office. They belive he will handicap the Nigerian state to himself.

They believe He will allocate state facility to personal property and create a policy that will see Nigeria pay him from all oil rigs resource and Every liter of fuel you buy Tinubu will have a percentage of personal income to himself, this will make him the richest man in Africa and unchallengable that he may tweek the constitution and run for a third and forth term.

In Tinubu's Money Model, making money at all cost is all that matters and the elites know this about him.

Blah blah blah.... (Sigh)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Yes you’re because you feel everyone who’s against Tinubu is IPOB. Reality check: Millions of Yorubas are against Tinubu and will reject him at the polls.
He’s a reflection of everything that an omoluabi is not.

He corrupted a generation of Yorubas to undermine the place of education and idolized thuggery.

His end is here though. We must retrieve what remains of our virtues in yorubaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by floret23(f): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Blah blah blah.... (Sigh)

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by derecho(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
True but this election will humble Tinubu+Atiku.

You'd be shocked at dogged men that would rise and resist his wiles.

Peter Obi and the ever swelling OBIdient movement is not ordinary.
Many do not know why they're rallying behind Obi and risking their lives for him.
Tinubu will fail and every move he makes will backfire.

His loss is becoming clearer.Hence, his desperation.

All those working with will drown with him.

Nigeria must be free

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by lhordspy: 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Yes you’re because you feel everyone who’s against Tinubu is IPOB. Reality check: Millions of Yorubas are against Tinubu and will reject him at the polls.

He corrupted a generation of Yorubas to undermine the place of education and idolized thuggery.

His end is here though. We must retrieve wha remains of our virtues in yorubaland.

Chubuike. There is no 'we' ... I repeat ! There is nothing like we.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Chubuike. There is no 'we' ... I repeat ! There is nothing like we.

Yes, for the cause of a better Nigeria, I’m chibuike. Are you happy now!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by floret23(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. You are free to call me IPOB or Igbo. You have freedom to do so.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Emmanuella00(f): 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
🤔🤔
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Linda1999: 8:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
No , i don't think so.

Tinubu as been one of the back Bones of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by jogojogo: 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

I wonder...very unstable
See how they are choked and foaming through the mouth and anus because of a man who does not even know about their existence..
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by derecho(m): 8:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
True
but this election will humble Tinubu+Atiku.

You'd be shocked at dogged men that would rise and resist his wiles.

Peter Obi and the ever swelling OBIdient movement is not ordinary.There's a Divine assistance that has frustrated all the diabolic manipulation of Nigerians.
8 months now and APC is gasping for air.

Many do not know why they're rallying behind Obi and risking their lives for him.
Tinubu will fail and every move he makes will backfire.

His loss is becoming clearer.Hence, his desperation.

All those working with will drown with him.

Nigeria must be free
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Cherish233: 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Look at how arguments filled up the post not even reasonable argument or reasonable post self 🤦‍♂️
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by AwokenVawulence: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Wale keep on wailing u here
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 01, 2023
floret23:
Yoruba ni mi tokantokan sugbon Peter Obi ni choice mi. You are free to call me IPOB or Igbo. You have freedom to do so.

No mind am. That troll is not more yoruba than me. I love my tribe and if I were to come back to this world, I would like to return a yoruba man.

But in all my years, I have never seen a corrupt man whose actions have destroyed a tribe more than Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Because of him, graduates are no longer respected in yorubaland. Young boyz want to be like that thug, MC Oluomo. Is that a good thing?

Our ancestors have rejected him already and his fight with Buhari is just the beginning of his troubles.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by LadyRosa(f): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

shocked shocked
Alcatraz007 wetin happen?
Did you give your once pathetic life to christ?😳
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by gaby(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:
Like I have posited earlier, as we get nearer to the election and as the imminence of his disastrous loss in the forthcoming elections becomes clearer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu will use his stupendous wealth acquired from years of pillaging the wealth of the Lagos state in particular, and the southwest in general to destabilize Nigeria.

This demagogue has a history of being a narcotic boss in multi jurisdictional areas of the globe and he is capable of corrupting sensitive institutions of the Nigerian state. Our central bank and electoral umpire (INEC) are the latest victims of his attacks. Were it not for the doggedness and incorruptibility of President
Buhari, those institutions would have fallen to the wiles and stratagems of this ruthless drug lord.

Having seen that President Buhari’s resolve to bequeath a free and fair election to Nigerians is unwavering, Bola Tinubu and his allies will shift gears and intensify their attacks on the critical institutions of the Presidency and the Judiciary. The coming days will witness the instigation of nationwide protests to force the CBN to reverse the Naira redesign policy and for the INEC to abandon the BVAS machine. In addition, protests will likely erupt in certain parts of the southwest and the north—all in a bid to back the President into a wall.

The Nigerian people must stand with Buhari and resist undemocratic forces from stealing the coming elections. Efforts should be made to report suspicious movements of thugs who will use the current discomfort of the Nigerian people to foment trouble—all in a bid to force the INEC to postpone this elections. Also, good Nigerian youths online should pushback against the anti government propaganda being spread by Tinubu urchins online.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu cannot at this stage of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, turn back and extricate him self from the failings of this government. In the same vein, he cannot constitute himself into a security risk to the Federal Republic of Nigeria. He is not the only Presidential candidate contesting in the forthcoming elections. All hands must be on deck to check the excesses of this mercurial criminal.

The security services are urged to increase their surveillance of Bola Tinubu and his many unscrupulous agents who want to undermine the order and good government of Nigeria. No individual ambition of any person should supersede the collective interests of Nigerians.

I stand with and commend President Buhari for his efforts to sanitize our electoral system and deliver a free, fair and credible election to Nigerians. All Nigerians should stand by him at this critical juncture of our national life.

Thank you.

Alcatraz.

Exactly where they want him pushed to.

The end game is to charge him for treason and finish him up in jail.

He's a small fry compared to MKO.

His end is here.

Say..Karma..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by NOGRUDGES(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2023
As the brain behind the deal/project
10% is just the right cut
How many of your earn 10%
Of the amount you bring to yourworkplace
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by LadyRosa(f): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

His end is here though. We must retrieve what remains of our virtues in yorubaland.

😳😳😳😳😳
Jesu!
Is this real?!
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Everyone nah Ipob to the riffraff
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by ovieigho(m): 8:33pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alcatraz001:

Thank you.

Alcatraz.

This man actually put my thoughts into writing ✍️
Kudos …

The is exactly what I feel about tinubu
He is dangerous and a disaster waiting to explode if not put to check

I am saying this

If Tinubu lose the election, he will want to secede Lagos out of Nigeria ! He is that dangerous and powerful but unfortunately law enforcement, judiciary are under his pay roll

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2023
floret23:

Very laughable

So El-rufai is not an Elite?

Garba is not an Elite?

All the northern governors supporting Tinubu are not Elites?

Nothing dey inside urchins brain
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by darling2424(f): 8:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ndi uwa

Let me keep watching
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
LadyRosa:

😳😳😳😳😳
Jesu!
Is this real?!

Yes sister, that’s what he did to us.

We are a tribe of educationists & Administrators, not agberos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
ovieigho:

This man actually put my thoughts into writing ✍️
Kudos …

The is exactly what I feel about tinubu
He is dangerous and a disaster waiting to explode if not put to check

I am saying this

If Tinubu lose the election, he will want to secede Lagos out of Nigeria ! He is that dangerous and powerful but unfortunately law enforcement, judiciary are under his pay roll

He will fail spectacularly.

But Nigerians should watch the Supreme Court critically. There is danger in that institution.

The opposition and media houses are not doing are not doing their jobs well by beaming their searchlight on the court.
Re: Tinubu Is A Danger To Our Democracy & Should Be Under Security Watch by SmartPolician: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
lhordspy:

Every sane man should stand with the president since it's crystal clear he wants to get this country to work.

By the way, there are too many evil people in this country, and Bola Tinubu is one of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern APC Group Attacks Yoruba Leader Over Tinubu Presidential Ambition / If This Election Goes To Runoff Between Atiku And Tinubu / Man Smoking Illegal Substance At APC Rally Arrested - Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.