Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash (77044 Views)

Woman Sets Self, Rented Apartment On Fire Over Inability To Repay N70k Lapo’s De / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Fire Outbreak At Access Bank Akungba, Ondo State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by baralatie(m): 10:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
As in eh
This dude tried his arm money no show
Dude no Gree

The other one a young lady begin to make sure say money must come out
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by baralatie(m): 10:40pm On Feb 01, 2023
Imagine people now telling a man that zenith no get network
Hian
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by princenaira(m): 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
This woman naked herself in protest for her inability to withdraw money to send her children to school .

The woman in the video naked herself and was shouting at the access bank officials in Yoruba language to either give her cash from her account or close her account because she can no longer send her child to school ..

It is no longer news that Nigerians are going through difficult times of there lives due to CBN New and old naira policy recently introduced by the President Muhammadu Buhari led APC government .

https://twitter.com/OlaTom20/status/1620808312852979714?t=rFPi6XKAIT2yrkpVH-MPeA&s=19

Tinibu supporter got naked at the bank due to suffering from one of the Tinibulated policies.

Wonders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by izubext007: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Too much postinor 2 has rinkle her stomach.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by baralatie(m): 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
Some.comments on this thread are heartless and wicked
That in this confusion
Some pipu are sexualizing in a mother's pain! Jesus
And some are ethnisizing lupus pain! Lord have mercy!
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by John4B: 10:43pm On Feb 01, 2023
This one na olosho in a man's house. No matter what, no responsible woman will display this madness under the guise of protesting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by DestinyNigga: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2023
All this Thiefinubu supporters with big tummy grin Obident women always hv flat tummy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by tradepunter: 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

I don't know who you are referring to because nobody at any point single handedly claim to install a president in a democracy of 200 million people

STFU STFU STFU STFU disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Benteazaa(m): 10:45pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:
See gp tank stomach...all these Apc and tifnubu supporters are very ugly AF.

After defending buhari for the past 7 years, na to turn around to seek sympathy from the same people you spite while supporting evil APC.

Sufer your sufer in peace abeg, no dey disturb the public with your grotesque statue undecided

Hey, u get mouth
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by DARLYNBOI: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

14 million votes got Buhari to Aso Rock twice, Tinubu had just one

Abeg tell us who brought buhari or marketer am
Even d Tinubu that u are defending told us in ogun state that it was him who single handedly enthroned buhari wen buhari was weeping...abi u don forget ni

2 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Dskillful(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

After defending buhari for the past 7 years, na to turn around to seek sympathy from the same people you spite while supporting evil APC.

Sufer your sufer in peace abeg, no dey disturb the public with your grotesque statue undecided

Stop body shaming women, it's men like you that put them in that condition. They gave birth to children and breast feed children for years and you think their body structure will still remain the same? Looking at the woman will tell you that she's a mother, why body shaming her? You think it's easy to go into labour room? We men should stop body shaming women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by MideMrPossible: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
This act doesn't make sense at all frustrated people always think violence us the solution to everything.
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by winner37(m): 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
When my boss who is a Lebanese told me about monetary policy in Lebanon I didn't believe its possible now I have seen and feel it in Nigeria and I have nothing to say about it now ..

Why is Nigerians fun of this ,every slide down turn of anything they will use the opportunity to be making money. A friend of my went to a bank to change his old notes 200,000 , those nuisances banker asked him to pay 5k out of it before they can change the money for him, Now POS centers are charging 300 naira to withdraw 1k .

Zenith bank is the worst Bank in Nigeria, to withdraw no money in their ATM machines and card declined, if you want to transfer network issues, if you want to go inside and meet the customer care you have to spend 3 to 4 hours outside,what a frustrating Bank with senseless people inside?

I will see the end down of BUHARI, Emefiele AND THEIR COHORTS , may be they will stand and give up the ghost and their eye will not close because no peace for the wicked one .

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by DARLYNBOI: 10:49pm On Feb 01, 2023
Ireportlive:

I don't know who you are referring to because nobody at any point single handedly claim to install a president in a democracy of 200 million people

Abeg tell us who brought buhari or marketer am
Even d Tinubu that u are defending told us in ogun state that it was him who single handedly enthroned buhari wen buhari was weeping...abi u don forget ni

Shame on u and all urchins

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by rezzy: 10:50pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Una dey quarrel before?
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by stagger: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Righteousness2:
Imagine how people are going but just because they are not able to access cash.

Then imagine what it is going to be like after the RAPTURE of the Church , when you don't be able to buy or sell without the Mark of the beast.

Ladies and Gentlemen, there is a dire need to think about these things are about to come on the Earth.
There is a Dire need to do the needful that will ensure you Escape that time.
There is a Dire need to Disnounce everything anything Holding us from Surrendering to JESUS CHRIST.

There is no more time! JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

The church will be very much here when the mark of the beast is unleashed. Go back and study Revelation 14 - 16 and see the sequence of events. You should see clearly that from 2020, God has been allowing test situations so that discerning Christians can do the needful and buy their oil before the bridegroom cometh.

You see how people are unable to get any money anywhere and are having issues buying or selling. It is a test-run. The question is, were you and others prepared?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by ASUGARUBA(m): 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
She did not mean well for her husband
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by MITCHELL96: 10:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

🤣😭
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by DARLYNBOI: 10:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
mbahdi:
E no go better for anybody still supporting apc

Amen & Amen
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by OriOko88(m): 10:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
faceLAGOS:
Yuck!

Only her pink bra is all I find sexy.

The rest is disgusting!
Thats exactly how ur mom would look like if she goes unclad like that. Fool!

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by bonnyhope: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
siofra:
It looks funny but it's quite painful. At the salon I went to make my hair, there were few customers because people don't have cash. This is a place that is always bubbling. Now the owner is accepting transfers.

Let's see your new hair style
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by DARLYNBOI: 11:00pm On Feb 01, 2023
Alawode01:
You're giving hate when you blame Tinubu for the policy fault of the Apex financial body of the country, because he support to bring PMB to power "you can help to secure job, but you can't do the work for him/her, Tinubu isn't the minister of finance, not CBN governor not AGF,every leader has own style, Tinubu is a policy maker on his own.

Oga leave that thing.... Tinubu selfishly and vigorously , introduced and market buhari with all manners of devilish lies because he was scheming to be next president to fulfill his long time ambition.....now d road no clear.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Rebuke: 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2023
The action and policies of this government shows how dull and brainless the people we call our leaders are.

Imagine, yhu will just wake up one morning and decide to do something very stupid without thinking of the outcome.
Ofcourse, they don't care if yhu will die by their policy.

All the f00ls here busy campaigning for the same as$ holes should be ashamed of themselves.

They closed the boarders, life became tough for the masses they didn't care.
They went on and increase fuel price and many are seriously suffering because of it, still they don't care.

Now, they went to redesign the naira and withdrew the old ones without having enough of the new one in circulation and some people are now going naked in the bank......hahaha.

If una mumu never do na una know.....suffer suffer, suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by placeofallure(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

You are so so insensitive, so ooo wicked if this is all you can say about a woman, a mother in deep confusion and agony, despair and desperation over her children. What can't a mother do for her children? It's either you grew up from a place of intense hatred and dejection or you have no kids to protect and fight for. People like you will never! Where is APC lover or apologist written or suggested in this narrative?

Eranko jatijati!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by faceLAGOS: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
OriOko88:

Thats exactly how ur mom would look like if she goes unclad like that. Fool!

And your mom too.

Bigger fool!

Gbeborun eranko
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by FuckTheMod: 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Show us your mama, weyrey
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by gladdensir(m): 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
How I wish I could meet buhari in person. If I no call am cow and fool make something do me. The man na big disaster to Nigeria. I just feel like strangling him and tinubu.

WibusJaga:

Buhari should not in a bid to "Prevent the Bullion Van druggie from Mobilising Resources & Thugs to intimidate Nigerians", subject majority of Nigerians to this untold suffering. cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Kennyblank: 11:05pm On Feb 01, 2023
Buhari is at work, everybody dey feel the heat now. God pls come and heal our Nation
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Sheggy13(m): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
moneyissweet:
Asiwaju supporters grin grin

I don't give a fck
So because she's Yoruba she's automatically Asiwaju supporter? Imagine your bigoted mind. You guys have successfully turned this election into a tribal one even though there are lots of Yorubas supporting and actively campaigning for Peter Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by historic: 11:07pm On Feb 01, 2023
CBR100:

So who should we vote for, and how can we predict wat his appointed ministry will do as policy??

All I can tell you is to vote wisely... Use your tongue to count your teeth!
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by Davigor: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
Federal govement should ban point of sale operator s Nation wide ( p.o. s)
Let the people deposit their money in the bank and
Also withdraw from the Atm this will solve the
Issue of banks howarding of the new currency
The banks are using p.o.s to cash out from the
Citizen they banks sale the new currency to their point of sale representative . fg should band POS for now. My opinion.
Re: Woman Goes Naked At Access Bank Due To Inability To Get Cash by CBR100: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2023
historic:

All I can tell you is to vote wisely... Use your tongue to count your teeth!

Vote wisely wen some useless delegate don collect money to chose the next president of nigeria by default
Btw atiku and tinubu nah one go become president weda u vote wisely or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ismaila Mompha Flaunts $4million Cash On Instagram (photos) / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.