Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike (31528 Views)

Wike To Rivers Voters: Trust My Chosen Presidential Candidate, I Won't Mislead Y / PDP G5 Concluding Talks On Preferred Presidential Candidate – Wike (Video) / 2023: I’ll Support Whoever Emerges PDP’s Presidential Candidate — Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Terabyteck(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2023
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has clarified he will not make a public show of his preferred presidential candidate, insisting Rivers people have been notified of his choice.

The Governor spoke on Wednesday at Elekahia where the Rivers PDP inaugurated its campaign for Port Harcourt Capital City.

The Governor in a dramatic fashion, for over five times, asked the crowd of Port Harcourt residents, who gathered to witness the campaign kick-off in the city: “Are you not already aware of our preferred presidential candidate?”

We are aware,” the crowd thundered in multiple replies implying that they would carry out the Governor’s directive.

Wike, who lambasted a former Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA), Dakuku Peterside, said there was no time he said he would speak publicly about his preferred candidate.

Addressing Dakuku, he said: “Look at this small boy whom I flogged in 2015, I don’t know where they said he comes from whether Abia or Opobo, I flogged him in 2015, he thought they would give him the ticket in 2019, he didn’t get.

“You have the guts to tell me to name my presidential candidate. Are we at the same level? Failure and success are they the same? Look at a man who is always failing every day.

“Let me also tell him. He doesn’t understand the activities of the G5. I have told most people that this fight we are fighting is like guerrilla warfare. The more you look the less you see.

“I never told anybody one day that I will bring the camera and announce to you, this is where we will go. I said I would tell Rivers people the candidate they would support. I didn’t tell you the method of saying it. I didn’t tell you I will bring live coverage and say it. But Rivers people know. Is it not correct? Are you not aware? Have we not said it?”

https://thenationonlineng.net/rivers-knows-our-chosen-presidential-candidate-wike/

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Toneypen247(m): 9:18pm On Feb 01, 2023
Say his name😎😎😎👇👇👇

PETER OBI.

Every sane being knows this. Just in case you don't know, then you know where you belong.👍

414 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by ASAPFERG: 9:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
lol. delusional wike cheesy
goan sit your ikwerre ass down abeg cheesy

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2023
Nah Obi he wan Support.

240 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
The side chick should be aware we have receipts of him saying he'll announce his candidate in January

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by darling2424(f): 9:22pm On Feb 01, 2023
Omo he is shy to say obi🙈

Even me too

77 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Honjoshy4u: 9:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike thinks Federal politics na IKWERE LGA.
Lol

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Vickym1(f): 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike and his clout chasing.. Abeg make this election coman go so that Wike will rest

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Opintiwa: 9:24pm On Feb 01, 2023
ASAPFERG:
lol. delusional wike cheesy

Another waling bole and bicycle crew

15 Likes

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Abfinest007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike is like a mad dog

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Indispensable85(m): 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2023
JAGABAN Borgu! It's obvious from the recent activities of his SSAs.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2023
Indispensable85:
JAGABAN Borgu! It's obvious from the recent activities of his SSAs.
Jaga wetin? No go mention that in Rivers abeg.
I no wan hear jungle justice

261 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Nightwolf1: 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
PDP members are saying that people should vote Peter Obi for president and vote Sim Fubara for governor. The same thing APC members are saying. Vote Peter Obi for president and Tonye Cole for governor. grin grin

They unanimously accepted Peter Obi. Where the war lies is in governorship election.

251 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2023
Unanimously Peter Obi! Peter Obi!! Peter Obi!!!

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Indispensable85(m): 9:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Jaga wetin? No go mention that in Rivers abeg.
I no wan hear jungle justice

I don't have time for kids.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by SmartPolician: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Wike anakogheri!

Always making tongue-in-cheek remarks

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Ruggedniggaone: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
COWARD

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Delphi(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2023
Not correct sir!. You actually said you will follow your preferred presidential candidate to rallies.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by southsouthking(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Real men don’t talk much, they move in silence.

Wike you’re gradually becoming a woman.

28 Likes

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by lumens: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
shocked

Wike is a confused lot, very soon he will tell Rivers people to vote for the vulture griller, as president.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by lordkush: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
To start with.

Wike you don’t matter anymore. Doesn’t matter who you support. Tinubu will not regard you. Obi won’t, Atiku will collect a ton of flesh from your chest if he wins. Politically you re done. Because you don’t have sense

To more important issues

Atiku left pdp and fought gej. His reason was it’s the time for the north to produce a president

So anybody from the south supporting atiku after 8 yrs of Buhari is an animal that deserves to be chained and left in the rain.

Tinubu a south westerner went to the land of the dead, to bring Buhari that was generally not accepted in the south and middle belt regions . He cornered sw votes for Buhari.

The mantra was Jonathan was daft etc. but can you compare the Jonathan to the cow from daura that came to nuke our fragile economy ? Under him acct general stole 80 billion ? Where is magu ? In all ramifications Buhari failed and has set a precedent as the worse president ever in the history of Nigeria. Not just that he is very eager to hand Nigeria to atiku a northerner having tried to fix that fat idiot lawan in as president but failed . All bubu knows is bigotry. North north north

Now to all supporting BAT YOUR premise is built on Muslim Muslim ticket, bigotry , and now even your party don’t want you. After supporting Buhari you should have shredded your pvc because you’re all idiots incapable of making sound judgments

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by chris4gold(m): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike never sleeps 🌝
Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by shuttox: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Confused man
Let him say it out
Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Jestin: 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
This Wike mouth leaks like that of Tinubu. Always talking rubbish 24/7

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by savcy(m): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
I live in Port Harcourt, an indigene of Rivers State, and I am going to vote Peter Obi. Wike does not have my sympathy, and, except for his flyovers, he did nothing to deserve my support for his chosen candidates. I'm voting Tonye Cole and Peter Obi in the general elections. I'll travel to Tai LGA for the first time ever to cast my vote.

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by MajorOvakporaye(f): 12:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Wike takes second in stupidity. The person who takes first is Thiefnubuu. How can Wike be idiotic to think that Rivers people will vote for whoever he supports? Wike na mugu.

19 Likes

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Tunasco4u(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Everything on news now is just making me to open my teeth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Friyyo(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hmmm issoright
Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Nwaezeudo: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
For this Pitakwa wey I dey so?

If Tinubu or Athiefkuu see 5% make I see wetin cause am!

Here, na Obi we know kiss

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by Goodlady(f): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
As long as it's not Atiku.
Cos I dunno what Nigerians are seeing in him and PDP. Especially the north that loves suffering.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by mejai(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ewu!
Wike park well, u don dey play too much. Man up and play ur card. Who dey follow u do dis rubbish?

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Knows Our Chosen Presidential Candidate- Wike by franchasng: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N5,000 Stipend: ​PDP Slams ​buhari, ​APC Senators / Oshiomhole Reacts As Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye / Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.