Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola (21655 Views)

Moses Bliss Gets Engaged To His Fianceé / Davido Gifts Isreal DMW's Fianceé ₦500k For Airtime (Photo) / Comedian Ajebo Cries At His White Wedding To Uchechi Kalu (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Omicronvaccine: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
Life Coach, Solomon Buchi, Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola

Self-acclaimed life coach, Solomon Buchi, has tied the knot with his fianceé, Adeola, IGBERETV reports.

He posted photos from their wedding on Twitter on Wednesday February 1.

"The most beautiful moment in our lives yet. I got to be joined as one with Àríké Adeola, now Adeola Solomon-Buchi
-
Marriage, an institution so sacred, and in the presence of family and a few friends, we tied our nuptial vows and committed to forever. #TheperfectAddition", he wrote.

https://twitter.com/Solomon_Buchi/status/1620726384070123524?t=S6DR0pGe6BpZ6VYvl1hQnQ&s=19

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by temmyejo: 4:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Social Media Influencers showing off!

The babe fine sha o and the guy resemble Falz...

Abeg watin be the reward for this FTC of a thing? make una send am to my DM o....

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by eazy07(m): 4:57am On Feb 02, 2023
Their business

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Lordofalmajiri(f): 4:58am On Feb 02, 2023
tongue congratulations to them o... I'm not jealous at all, he'll have to hit the same pussy everyday for the rest of his live. cool cool or at least the next couple of years 🙄

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by unclejb2(m): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Mod you no dey sleep
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by MissOpe(f): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2023
Happy married life

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by MissOpe(f): 4:59am On Feb 02, 2023
temmyejo:
Social Media Influencers showing off!

The babe fine sha o and the guy resemble Falz...

Abeg watin be the reward for this FTC of a thing? make una send am to my DM o....

Na only like be your reward

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by xandy84: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2023
Life-coach.. tf that really means. They way people throw title around just to be different is just out of this world. Happy marital bliss to the newly wed.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Privatepart00: 5:00am On Feb 02, 2023
How old is he ?
Crayon plastered face shouldn’t be mistaken for beauty
They would soon divorce
I wouldn’t be surprised when it happen

Still wondering why the Oando and Conoil fueling station in my area hasn’t dispensed fuel for more than six months counting
Is Rainoil fueling station privately owned? How they adjust pump price is shocking
All the fueling station selling above N400 for a liter how heartless could they be

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by ukehnonny: 5:02am On Feb 02, 2023
Life Coach ko Football Coach ni..

Congratulations to them. Love is a beautiful thing Finally.

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by omooba969(m): 5:03am On Feb 02, 2023
Marriage - The only institution where you collect certificate at the beginning of the journey/test.

Beautiful, isn't that awesome? grin

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by EmperorFred: 5:05am On Feb 02, 2023
The both of them should go get their votercard nd vote Obi.

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by aikyg(m): 5:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Which one is life coach again? Africans and unnecessary titles. If you check well, he's probably a salesperson or an online marketer.

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Ballzproblem2: 5:09am On Feb 02, 2023
x
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by omooba969(m): 5:10am On Feb 02, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
any babe will fine under make up, even if monkey wear gown and make up, she will be beautiful , until Dem wake up, bath in the morning or coming out of swimming pool before you rate them. Don't get scam, most Nigeria woman are into artificial look

Taló bèrè ejó lowo e?

Elejó wéwé! cool

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by smile11s(m): 5:11am On Feb 02, 2023
Nice read the official report here.

Self-acclaimed Life Coach, Solomon Buchi, Shares Photos From His Wedding With His Fiancee, Adeola.

https://gist.am/q/self-acclaimed-life-coach-solomon-buchi-shares-photos-from-his-wedding-with-his

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by omooba969(m): 5:12am On Feb 02, 2023
aikyg:
Which one is life coach again? Africans and unnecessary titles. If you check well, he's probably a salesperson or an online marketer.

He's coaching his own life na. grin

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:14am On Feb 02, 2023
A 'newly married' LIFE COACH?

Funny though.

Dude is about to start new overhaul training.
I find the word amusing- 'LIFE COACH'...never heard of him befor, propably one of these hillarious 'a dime a dozen' OAPs.
Wishing him a happy wedded life.

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Goodlady(f): 5:16am On Feb 02, 2023
The marriage is set to be a beautiful one.
But my issue is the surname. It's too long. Imagine I married him and my name ll be like Goodlady Solomon-Buchi. Book don full space don finish.
I love short names that can't be mistaken for two names during registrations.
May you not v change of name wahala with your WAEC, university admissions, immigration, travelling out etc. Cos someone not painstaking in future ll write the bride's name as Adeola Buchi in future forgetting that it's together as Solomon-Buchi.

All written above are my thought this early morning.
If you don't want to starve, suffer for fuel and cash, quote me sensibly. Cos if I curse you as I m doing spiritual exercise today, the curse go register for life! No solution!

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by ponlear(m): 5:22am On Feb 02, 2023
Big Congratulation to Buchi and him fine babe! Una don enter the next level of love and happiness. Make una dey love each other till the end of time, dey show love everyday and enjoy the joy of being married. Make God bless una marriage and give una strength and joy for una journey ahead. Happy married life!"

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Bigfish121(m): 5:22am On Feb 02, 2023
I thought it was this same girl that broke up with him?

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by eedimo(m): 5:24am On Feb 02, 2023
This guy eh... No be only life coach na dead epl club (Chelsea) coach.
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by atobs4real(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2023
Congratulations to you both.
May your marriage bear good fruit
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by emmabest2000(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2023
marriage is a scam clues pls gather here asap grin

Wish them happy wedlock though

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:32am On Feb 02, 2023
From all of us at [/color] :

Happy married [color=#770077]life
to LIFE COACH AND BAE

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by Yankee101: 5:35am On Feb 02, 2023
A single man was your life coach?

Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by DWJOBScom(m): 5:37am On Feb 02, 2023
In the presence of family and few friends makes alot of sense
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by nedekid: 5:37am On Feb 02, 2023
Privatepart00:
How old is he ?
Crayon plastered face shouldn’t be mistaken for beauty
They would soon divorce
I wouldn’t be surprised when it happen

Still wondering why the Oando and Conoil fueling station in my area hasn’t dispensed fuel for more than six months counting
Is Rainoil fueling station privately owned? How they adjust pump price is shocking
All the fueling station selling above N400 for a liter how heartless could they be

Atleast fgn should not tell us they are subsidizing fuel now. Claiming to be using our foreign reserves in trillions monthly.
Re: Life Coach, Solomon Buchi Shares Photos From His Wedding To His Fianceé, Adeola by nedekid: 5:41am On Feb 02, 2023
Happy married life Mr life coach.
Surely he is one of those experienced folks on this forum dishing advice on marriage.
Advise from assumptions not from experience.
Surely this marriage will last 600 years due to the life coaching speciality. grin

BBNaija’s Whitemoney: Why Queen Blocked Me On All Social Media Platforms / Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi's Bridal Shower (Photos) / Solidstar Shares Photo Of His Son, Josh