Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE? (234 Views)

What Meal Have You Prepared This Morning For Christmas? / 3 Reasons CHRISTMAS Seem To Be The Most Interesting Season Of The Year / "Marrying Lady That Is Above 30 Is Like Buying Newspaper In Evening"- Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE? by constancefriday(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2023
Longevity is a blessing from GOD.
If GOD grants you the gift of long life and you live long enough to meet the evening season of your life, are you really well prepared for that season?

One of the worst disasters in life is to arrive at a certain season of your life UNPREPARED for that season of life.

The Evening Season of your life is the most critical stage of life, at the evening stage of life, you can't do some of the things you could easily do at both the morning or afternoon stages of life, and that's the worst time to get rubbed off the wrong way!

Dear Friends,
When is the best time to prepare for the evening season of your life?

In the morning? In the afternoon?
or right in the nick of evening time?

I wish you all, a very good evening!

Ever wondered why i seem to be in a hurry today?

Please Read John 9:4.

Remain Blessed! smiley
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle (Dr) Constance C. Friday Ani

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE? by constancefriday(m): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2023
constancefriday:
If GOD grants you the gift of long life and you live long enough to meet the evening season of your life, are you really well prepared for that season?

One of the worst disasters in life is to arrive at a certain season of your life UNPREPARED for that season of life.

The Evening Season of your life is the most critical stage of life, at the evening stage of life, you can't do some of the things you could easily do at both the morning or afternoon stages of life, and that's the worst time to get rubbed off the wrong way!

Dear Friends,

Remain Blessed! smiley
Yours Sincerely;

Join us for Gospel Podcasts on our various Social media handles. Cheers!
Re: How Prepared are You for The Evening Season of Your LIFE? by anitazion: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2023
constancefriday:

Dear Friends,

Remain Blessed! smiley
Yours Sincerely;

Greetings MOG

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Have A Great Weekend / Urgent! Urgent!! Urgent!!! PLS� / This Is The Best Food Brand In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.