Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Earn Upto N90,000 A Month - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Upto N90,000 A Month (875 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / Start Ur Career With Just 1200 And Earn Upto 100kand Above Every Month / Earn Upto N90,000 A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Upto N90,000 A Month by prince8319(m): 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2007
I detest poverty with passion! This has been the corner-stone of my tireless search for and participation in online business pro grammes since most of them require little capital when compared with off -shore businesses.
Nigeria is so rich, yet we the citizens suffer so much in the midst of plenty and i owe it as an elligence to my self to help my fellow Nigerians in any possible way i can to earn something good out of life.

Life they say, is not a bed of roses, but with little hardwork and wisdom, nothing is impossible to achieve in Life.
Now I am here to tell you that forex is making people rich per seconds.The good news is that you can join the team of these money traders and make it big too.
You may want to know how to get started.Well,I will say forex training is easier to start and harder to continue;depending on how you start.Many people may offer you some so called "Forex trading systems”In fact,many people out there will claim to have the system that you can buy for a few thousand dollars. Actually,these systems are expected to make thousands of pips a month and never lose. You may be shown “results” of their perfect system and you may be carried away.

However,I tell you to relax my brother. What you need is more than trading software! Before you buy any software you should note the following keys:

* Although the system may work,however, traders lack the discipline to obey the rules that control the system.

*Instead of paying thousands of dollars to buy a system, you can spend your time developing your own system for free, and use that money you were going to spend as capital for your trading account.

*Thirdly,creating systems is not even difficult. What is difficult is following the rules that you set when you do develop your system.

People spend so much money attending Forex seminars and buying the E book, with all the promises of making triple of their investment.

There is no magic in making money, there is no way you can invest $100(which is N12,800) and make $20,000(N2,560,000) in less than 3months, my brother don't be deceived, lets face reality.

I am a forex trader, i can be proud to say i earn more than N90,000 a month from online trading and i know in the nearest future, as my capital base increases, i will increase my level of investment, so shall my level of returns increase, though there is risk of loosing your money, but if you have the proper knowledge of when to buy or sell, the day to buy a particular currency, the particular time to buy, the risk of loosing your money will be minimal.

People spend more than N25,000 in attending forex seminar, but i bring it to your door step at a very cheap price as a sign of fulfillment which i owe to my self to help my fellow Nigerians to device legitimate means to make money and come out of the disease of a sickness called "POORVERTY".

In the spot Forex market, almost $2 trillion is traded daily, making it the largest and most liquid market in the world. This market can absorb trading volume and transaction sizes that dwarf the capacity of any other market.

These is not a HYIP, you need to put in little effort for you to have result.I will show you how to start trading with little capital, give you list of registered forex brokers with good track records, give you a self easy training program, were you will have a free forex practice account opened for you, with $50,000 in your account(not real money), tell you when to buy and when to sell currency, how to get a leverage(or loan) worth over $1,000 and lots more,

All these for just N6,500. If you feel these is too much for you, try attending a forex seminar and compare the cost. As a member of Nairaland, i shall not with hold these good furtune to my self, but share it with my follow naira landers.

My fellow Nigerians, you all know that nothing good comes free and nothing free is good, don't live your money idle and don't invest your money in a business that you will keep regretting for the rest of your life.

Forex is a legitimate and good business, but if you have a bad forex broker, it is the beginning of your failure.

For more information, contact me on my phone number:08068229981 or email me on: greatprince8319@yahoo.com.

Hope to hear from prospective and successful entrepreneurs.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help / Maybe I Can Be Of Help / Niis Exam In August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.