Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is Buying A Land A Good Investment? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is Buying A Land A Good Investment? (308 Views)

How To Write A Resume, Well Composed Resume Build To Land A Job / Google Is Buying Htc's Pixel Team For $1.1 Billion / Learn To Code And Land A Job In Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Buying A Land A Good Investment? by Alwizkidi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's being a long time I have thinking how to invest.

As a young guy that I am, I found it difficult to investment and I don't want to waste the money. I want to subject the money to make more money.

I have read some books about investment but my mind is still doubting what to invest in.

Is it safe to buy a land for investment? I really need enlightment to invest money
Re: Is Buying A Land A Good Investment? by Schoolguy9(m): 8:43am On Feb 03, 2023
Investing in lands is an age long business. Actually, it gives you a sense of belonging because wherever you are, you know that you have something in store.

There is this company that can help you procure lands in Nigeria. The name is Pwan Homes Ltd and you can search about it. PWAN is an acronym for Property World Africa Network. So, it can serve you wherever you are! It is actually a group of companies with interests in Real estate, logistics and construction.

Currently, there is a package going on called buy to sell. In it, you will invest your money and earn 40% income in 12 months! You can download the form on www.pwanultimate.com/p/buy-to-sell.html

For example, if you invest N3m, your gain is N1.2m in 12 months and that is N100k per month paid in total sum! Once you invest, you get a posted-dated cheque, documents relating to the land and assurance. The only thing is that you don't own the land unless you wish to.

For the records, real estate is still paying. Just find a reputable company! The only thing is that some people think it's only for the rich! With Pwan Group , you can get lands for N3m, N2.5m or even N1.8m. there are others for below N1m depending on the location.

If you want to buy land in Anambra, Enugu or Ebonyi, I can volunteer to help! For other states like Abuja, Ibeju-lekki in Lagos, Edo State or Akwa-Ibom or even some Northern states, I can comfortably direct you to the right office.

Check www.adulpted.com/p/disclosure.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Your Motivation To Pass ICAN Will Only Get You Started But Study Habits Keep You / Best Tricks For Gaining Msc Admission / Works Of Gov Wike:college Of Medical Sciences, RSU, Clinical Students’ Hostels.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.