Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Is Land A Good Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Land A Good Investment? (186 Views)

What Is Land Banking? And Why Is It A Good Investment Vehicle? / Do You Know Any Good Investment Option For #500,000? / Get A Website , A Good Investment For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Land A Good Investment? by Alwizkidi(m): 10:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
It's being a long time I have thinking how to invest.

As a young guy that I am, I found it difficult to investment and I don't want to waste the money. I want to subject the money to make more money.

I have read some books about investment but my mind is still doubting what to invest in.

Is it safe to buy a land for investment? I really need enlightment to invest money
Re: Is Land A Good Investment? by TopFxManager: 8:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
Alwizkidi:
It's being a long time I have thinking how to invest.

As a young guy that I am, I found it difficult to investment and I don't want to waste the money. I want to subject the money to make more money.

I have read some books about investment but my mind is still doubting what to invest in.

Is it safe to buy a land for investment? I really need enlightment to invest money
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. We are targeting an average monthly return of 5-20%+ for investors and you will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the links below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

The link below shows you how compound interest can multiply your wealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex#116958088

(1) (Reply)

Metatdex Decentralized Ecosystem / Localbitcoins Is Shutting Down!!! / Earn Nothing Less Than $20 Sitting At Home Using Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.