Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? (19519 Views)

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by sofy: 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2006
DO U LOT THINK Stella Damascus Suits Rmd coz i dont hv a clue what rmd saw in that lady
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Free(f): 4:13pm On Mar 01, 2006
don't hv a clue what rmd saw in that lady

what ya mean by that, beauty is in the eye of the beholder
u wont see it , cuz u not the one beholding her

plus i think they make a cute couple, cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Rhodalyn(f): 4:16pm On Mar 01, 2006
i think there are lots of things he saw in her
they fit perfectly well!
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Priscila(f): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2006
No! Sofy, they only fit as a movie couple since RMD is married and remember SDA had her cake Aboderin before fate came her way. Sorry for her but she should move on with her life and get a single unattached man. Stella is not a home breaker. If you were the one in RMD,s wife shoe what would you like to be done to you baby girl? Its unfortunate that RMD and SDA cant end up even in a relationship. lets all respect marriage as its only God given
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by donald(m): 12:29pm On Mar 02, 2006
well,I heard that they are cousins,true?
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2006
*clears throat*
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by donald(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2006
well,thats what I heard.Wanted to know if its true
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2006
i doubt

1 Like

Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by donald(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2006
thats what you should have said instead of clearing your throat
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2006
dont take me seriously yeh im sorry wink
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by donald(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2006
aye aye ma'am.
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by queen2(f): 1:55pm On Mar 02, 2006
Ofcourse they make a very cute couple cheesy
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Rhodalyn(f): 1:56pm On Mar 02, 2006
donald:

aye aye ma'am.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Oracle(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2006
They have something in common,
they both lost their partners
RMD lost his wife and STELLA lost her husband
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by nnena: 12:33am On Jul 20, 2006
i think they are not going to be a great couple.They are too fine to be together, they will have a lot of problems with the opposite sex
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Oracle(m): 1:11am On Jul 20, 2006
You know what they say "Celebrity marriages always don't last" we've seen that with celebrities who have been married to each other in the past.
Letz just hope that this one works out well for them both

Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Cleofel(f): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2006
i think they suite eachother
they have something together.
he is very handsome n he lost his wife
she is also very beautiful n has lost her husband as well.
i wish they cud have feelings 4 eachother n get married.
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by toptho(f): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2006
Am sure RMD's present wife will have something to say about this
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by simy: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2006
SOFY,PLS LETS THINK B4 WE TALK.SDA IS A DAMSEL AND RMD SEES ALL IN HER,DEY ARE GOOD FRIENDS AND DEY ACT PERFECTLY WELL 2GETHER,SO WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT.AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Oracle(m): 6:07am On Aug 05, 2006
toptho:

Am sure RMD's present wife will have something to say about this
who is his present wife?
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by ontheair: 3:44pm On Aug 05, 2006
Cleofel:

i think they suite eachother
they have something together.
he is very handsome n he lost his wife
she is also very beautiful n has lost her husband as well.
i wish they cud have feelings 4 eachother n get married.
Oracle:

They have something in common,
they both lost their partners
RMD lost his wife and STELLA lost her husband
OHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGERIANS. HABA!
GREAT THEY HAVE ALL THESE IN COMMON! BUT WHAT THEY DON'T HAVE IN COMMON IS CERTAINLY THIS - RMD MOVED ON AFTER THE DEATH OF HIS SPOUSE (MEE MOFE DAMIJO) AND GOT MARRIED TO A SINGLE BEAUTIFUL AND WELL EDUCATED LADY, JUMOBI ADEGBESAN. READ IN BETWEEN THE LINES.
LET THESE PEOPLE BE BUT THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR OPINIONS.
EXCEPT I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON IN THIS PARTICULAR FORUM. PERHAPS A POLL OR SURVEY - IS SDA AND RMD COOL TOGETHER.
NO OFFENCE MEANT TO ANYONE THOUGH.
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by queen2(f): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2006
They suits eachother yeah, but they both married, xcept for stella who lost her hussie 2years ago, but remember RMD has got a wife
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:17pm On Dec 13, 2006
they fit just perfectly. smiley
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Seun(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2007
Please, don't put ideas into RMD'S head. We don't want him to dump his wife tommorrow!
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by Free(f): 4:52am On Feb 05, 2007
yawns

next!!
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by 9ja4eva: 6:46am On Mar 06, 2007
FAKE NEWS

Next
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by jaybaby(f): 10:59am On Mar 06, 2007
smiley smiley
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by 9ja4eva: 11:14pm On Mar 06, 2007
;d
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by trendy(f): 11:58am On Mar 13, 2007
Una go kill me one day, are they dating
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by 9ja4eva: 4:17am On Mar 14, 2007
Nah they are not.
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by trendy(f): 9:34am On Mar 14, 2007
What a Relief, but i wont mind if they start dating
cause the rumour all over the place is so much
that i wont blink if they started dating
Re: Stella Damascus And Richard Mofe-Damijo (RMD) As Lovers? by jaybaby(f): 11:33am On Mar 14, 2007
Stale Newzzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joke Silva Celebrates 58th Birthday With Cute Photo / Association Of Beauty Pageant Organizers Honor Miss Nollywood Karina Simon / Linda Ikeji To Ladies: Pray To God To Be Rich Instead of Praying For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.