Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,370 members, 7,868,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

"I Am Aware Of Inisinuated Third-term Agenda Through APC Guber Candidate"---umah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Aware Of Inisinuated Third-term Agenda Through APC Guber Candidate"---umah (183 Views)

Igbos Can Only Get Presidency Through APC – Ex-Senator, Utazi / Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC / 3rd Term Agenda: President Buhari's Supporters Start Movement (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Am Aware Of Inisinuated Third-term Agenda Through APC Guber Candidate"---umah by polycarp65: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2023
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi state has said that he was aware of insinuations that he nurses a third-term agenda through the All Progressives Congress (APC) Gubernatorial Candidate, Chief Francis Nwifuru.

Umahi made the declaration at Ishiellu Local Government Area of the state during the APC LGA campaign visit to the area.

The governor who described Nwifuru as his son, noted that such insinuations had no bearing in any way.

"Have I not done well in office, have I not done well for Ebonyi people.

"We are only telling Nwifuru that if he cannot surpass the achievements of his father, he should stay at the same level.

"That is the benefit of third tenure," he said.

He commended the chairman of the council for his impressive performance in office, noting that young people should be encouraged to participate in governance.

"Governance at the state to the ward level should be left for the youths while that of the central should be left for the experienced.

"This is how it is done in the United States of America.

He noted that no one can threaten any district of the state as they were indivisible and cannot be distingerated.

"We are happy that the tree of peace planted inside the council headquarters had matured as God heard our prayers after days of praying and fasting.

"We have done a lot for Ishielu people such as the construction of over 25km of concrete road from Ntezi to Agba, 50km Nkalagu road, three bridges, beautiful flyover among others.

Chief Francis Nwifuru, the APC Gubernatorial Candidate, thanked Ishiellu people for their support and pledged to further develop the area if elected as the governor.

"I will ensure the reactivation of the Nigeria Cement Company (NIGERCEM) Nkalagu by continuing with the present governor's consultations to reactivate it.

"We will also pay greater attention to vocational education to impact skills into our people for adequate empowerment.

Governor Umahi's Wife and the Chairperson of the APC campaign council women wing, Rachael, joined the party' flagbearers and other stakeholders in re-iterating their readiness to ensure the party sweeps the polls.

Re: "I Am Aware Of Inisinuated Third-term Agenda Through APC Guber Candidate"---umah by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:48am On Feb 02, 2023
Umahi did well as a governor and meant well for Ebonyians. Why he is wishing Nigerians Tinubu is what I don't understand.

Is it just party loyalty? How can any sane mind who have seen Nigerians suffer this much under Buhari wish us an incapacitated candidate in Tinubu? Age surely not on his side any more. God abeg.

(1) (Reply)

We Have No Plans To Extend Feb 10 Deadline For Old Naira Notes, Says CBN / Karma As Policeman Bashed Somebody's Car, Video / Atiku's Full Explosive Interview With Bbc (details Plus Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.