Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,173 members, 7,815,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai (27172 Views)

It's Time To Abandon Politicians & Face Your Life- Deji Adeyanju Tells Nigerians / Peter Obi: Stop Comparing Actors With Unintelligent People, AGN Tells El-rufai / Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Heavens1stson: 9:50am On Feb 02, 2023
A socio-political activist, Deji Adeyanju, has said the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, will outsmart the cabals around President Muhammadu Buhari.

Adeyanju said Tinubu outsmarted Buhari’s cabal during the APC primaries and would repeat the feat during the 2023 elections.

He made the remark in response to a comment by Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State that some forces in the Presidential Villa are trying to sabotage Tinubu’s chances.

El-Rufai said some forces in the Presidential Villa against Tinubu’s emergence as APC flagbearer are working to sabotage his campaign.

The governor said the individual elements are hiding behind Buhari’s desire to do what he thinks is right.

Tinubu had earlier echoed this claim when he claimed that some people created fuel scarcity and naira swap to sabotage his chances of winning the election.

His claim was corroborated by the Kaduna State governor.

Adeyanju tweeted: “Tinubu once outsmarted the Buhari cabal at the APC primaries. He can do it again at the general election. El-Rufai should stop weeping.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/02/2023-elections-tinubu-will-outsmart-cabals-again-weep-not-adeyanju-tells-el-rufai/

38 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Feb 02, 2023
grin grin clowns 🤡 El-rufai, they said you have been crying grin grin

All of a sudden Adeyanju becomes a political expert dishing out advices here and there cheesy

181 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by shuttox: 9:52am On Feb 02, 2023
Deji is broke
Looking for any presidential candidate that can help him

243 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 02, 2023
All I know is that Peter Obi will come fourth in this upcoming election. See the real Peter Obi in the image below, check the topic out and see for yourself and not this fake repackaged corrupt fraud they want to sell to Nigerians due to ethnicity. Obidients are nothing but tribal bigots.

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Victorclean1: 10:01am On Feb 02, 2023
Exactly, let wait and see. Hope he is not banking on oriwole of supreme court?.

5 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Missgeraldine(f): 10:02am On Feb 02, 2023
False hope paralysis...go hospital both elrufai and deji.

That sickness is real..

Vote obi2023

132 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Mrkumareze(m): 10:03am On Feb 02, 2023
shuttox:
Deji is broke
Looking for any presidential candidate that can help him

He's mad, not just broke. I haven't someone as foolish as him n his colleagues

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by sukkot: 10:03am On Feb 02, 2023
grin emile o corn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by FalseProphet1(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Deji wants to eat Tinubu's money, it's obvious that he's broke. Let me break it down for them so that they'll know the reality of tinubu's situation.

Tinubu's supporters have spent all their time online attacking the Igbos, the SE and the SS traditionally vote in one direction. So it's safe to say that tinubu wouldn't win a single state in the SE and SS.

The core North which is NE and NW, are already aligning towards Atiku. And with Kwankwaso still in the race, Tinubu may not win a single state in those 2 zones.

Obviously tinubu would dominate the SW minus Lagos. If the Nigerian army keeps raiding hoodlums hideouts and arresting them, Tinubu would come 3rd in his own Lagos, cos there would be no one to intimidate voters and people would vote peacefully.

Other SW states would be heavily contested because LP, and PDP would give him a run for his money. So even if he wins there the margin would be very tight.

Tinubu would win some states in the NC, like kwara, kogi...so tell me how's he's going to be president with less than 6 states in his pocket with a very tight margin?

If Tinubu's online supporters had spent their time uniting the whole south, he would have had a fighting chance, but no, every opportunity they get on Facebook, Nairaland, Twitter, they use it to attack Igbos, it's Igbos that's their problem. It's flat head, ipob criminals, pigs...oya carry your insults and put tinubu in aso rock na.

I'm an obedient but I would be ok if Atiku wins than tinubu cos I voted for Atiku in 2019.

This I have seen.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by KingKO22: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Asiwaju na their father ..

The Cabal are rooting for Atiku bcs they knw he will sell all Nigeria assets to them

They are aware that Jagaban can not be easily controlled like Amaechi or Jonathan

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Jalinspy(f): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
He will outsmart urchins in iragbiji and not sane nigerians. Failure is glaring in his face, and all of una knows it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by southsouthking(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
We, are the OWNERS of Nigeria, the muppets currently labeled the owners are THIEVES AND COMMON BANDITS. We own Nigeria, and it is our generational FAILURE AND COWARDICE that have emboldened the thieves being called owners.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by leisuretym: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
This is why I laughed and fell off the chair when Igbos were jubilating over the introduction of the new Naira notes and said it will work against Tinubu , if one guy could organize free exchange of new notes for people in his community, if POS operators could buy the new notes, Tinubu doesn’t do , he delegate and assign task to capable hands nationwide, trained people in Lagos and send them to their state to be governors and even sponsors their elections. Do you know how many bankers are answerable to him? Tinubu is a riddle cracker , he breaks the riddles , He would have served as a good political godfather to osinbajo.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Ahuitzotl: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
That's just wishful thinking,if you ask me, especially now that Tinubu doesn't waste any opportunity to blast those who he enthroned just so that the suffering masses won't join him to these people and their economic mismanagement. As he does all these condemnations and criticisms then you know that he's desperate and his political ambitions is just hanging on a thin thread..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by ecolime(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
Deji the cashivist. Shameless mofo

6 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by YungTemy(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
After this election, the way Mr Agbado go take overdose on cocaine ehn... the depression go too hold am. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by chatinent: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
That's what politics is all about.
Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Hopium: 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
i don't understand this guy. Who is he supporting abeg?

8 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Feb 02, 2023
tinubu didn't and can't outsmart anybody. he can only do what the cabal allow him to do.

did tinubu allow ambode to have a free and fair primary or even his right to 2nd term?

10 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by topoftheworld(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
Obi will shock everybody..

Obi is my incoming president 💃💃

20 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by temitope27(m): 10:05am On Feb 02, 2023
ASIWAJU IS A LEGEND

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by ayofibre: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
I'm watching..

Feb 25th is around the corner, let out pvc's do the talking.

God bless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Jessewizy(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Atiku no get contender for this election. Baba no dey make noise at all. He just chill dey observe. Unlike in 2019. Let others do the noise making.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Cholls(m): 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
Victorclean1:
Exactly, let wait and see. Hope he is not banking on oriwole of supreme court?.
my brother no be only Oriwole na Esewole, olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023
temitope27:
ASIWAJU IS A LEGEND

Yes. The worst presidential candidate the world has ever seen.

They are painting Tinubu as one "smart person", but he his not smart enough to know that he can't be President of Nigeria. Even a 5-year old child knows this.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by WibusJaga: 10:06am On Feb 02, 2023

Money was a major factor during the primaries & it ended up being for the highest bidder with deepest pockets.
Don't think same scenario will play out in the General Elections judging by recent events.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Mindlog: 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
peepydelano:
All I know is that Peter Obi will come fourth in this upcoming election. See the real Peter Obi in the image below, check the topic out and see for yourself and not this fake repackaged corrupt fraud they want to sell to Nigerians due to ethnicity. Obidients are nothing but tribal bigots.

After you tried to convince them not to "waste" their votes but should vote for Atiku, since you couldn't get through them, they became tribal bigots!😆😆😆😆

Yorubas who are voting for Tinubu are not tribal bigots.😆😆😆😆

Core Northerners who are voting for Atiku based on tribal affiliation or religious sentiments are not bigots 😆😆😆

But Obidients who choose to vote for Obi are the tribal bigots.😆😆😆

You need psychiatric evaluation! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Tinubu Will Outsmart Cabals Again, Weep Not’ – Adeyanju Tells El-Rufai by Royalty83(m): 10:07am On Feb 02, 2023
I was sitting on the fence but for singularly taking on the CABAL, Asiwaju has my vote. The man is a born SCHEMER... And he's got balls, that is my kind of leader..

22 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Swap: APC Group Seeks CJN Ariwoola’s Suspension Over Supreme Court Ruling / Buba Jibril Is Dead (House Of Reps Deputy Majority Leader) / INEC Excludes Zakari From Collation Of Presidential Poll Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.