Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,827 members, 7,817,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Some Effect Of Cashless Policy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Some Effect Of Cashless Policy (60548 Views)

CBN Cashless Policy Is Good For POS Business / CBN Directs Banks To Accept Deposits Beyond Cashless Policy Limit / Polaris Bank's Notice Of Cashless Policy Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by denko(m): 12:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
gurunlocker:
Naija my country.... Your cashless, did the pepper seller accepted transfer? grin
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Bobbiee: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
On the bright side, people will be more inclined by buy in bulk from supermarkets
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by ComeToJesus: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:
I went to the market yesterday and I was surprised some price of perishable goods have crashed I bought this for #2500 yesterday

Dem cheat you. Na 1500 e suppose be. Those tomato balls are kindergarten
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by 00FFT00(m): 12:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:
I went to the market yesterday and I was surprised some price of perishable goods have crashed I bought this for #2500 yesterday

Were these also imported with dollars?. No wonder our women are now opening legs for the chance of a decent meal.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by broadman20: 12:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeyumez:
Emefiele will go down in history as the worst and useless CBN governor. Politicians will dump him very soon and he will be arrested and disgraced

Wishing thinking!

How many people who did wrong in Nigeria were arrested and disgraced?

Haven't you been hearing ABACHA LOOT and still the same ABACHA is named after Stadium and roads?

What of the man who cancelled the acclaimed most peaceful election in Nigeria ( June 12 election)

Was he punished by other administration?

Has he even been invited for mere questioning?

Nigerians that forgets in a hurry.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by hkidola00(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
I swear this one no go pass 300 to 400 here in zaria.why are you guys making life miserable for yourselves down there? Things is not that hard those sellers should stop making life more difficult for people
but u could be killed easily in zaria
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by eddynaira125: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Omo na tray be this o

E over cheap

No be thief sell for u so
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by ComeToJesus: 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bahamas95:
The way you described it I was even thinking you came home with just few or a full basket of tomatoes and pepper.

No kind the guy. Na all these alarmists wey full Nairaland
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by hkidola00(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
OssyMalik:
That's quite cheap.

I heard from someone a commercial bank somewhere is about to be burnt down due to the hardship in getting new notes
wao...which state
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by FuckDModz: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
gurunlocker:

Hope the ones in your village have started accepting it?

Yup!
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by tirigbosa: 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad
You Dan tired to be born again Christian ni

1 Like

Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Juanmike(m): 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
gurunlocker:
Naija my country.... Your cashless, did the pepper seller accepted the transfer? grin
Everybody can't be your mama.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Basicend: 12:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeyumez:
Emefiele will go down in history as the worst and useless CBN governor. Politicians will dump him very soon and he will be arrested and disgraced

Tinubu supporter . . Spotted. Wailing as usual.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by gurunlocker: 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
Juanmike:
Everybody can't be your mama.

I don't know your age, but you will come back maybe 5 or 6 years time to see your comment and you will ask yourself this question. "Why have I done this?"
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by thugthang(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=Ruggedniggaone post=120572141]I swear this one no go pass 300 to 400 here in zaria.why are you guys making life miserable for yourselves down there? Things is not that hard those sellers should stop making life more difficult for people
Oga if u factor in only the cost of transportation u won't be saying all this
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by RPG2020(m): 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Look like rotten tomatoes angry
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
The price of things will seriously come down soon
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Lucasinho(m): 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:

The same thing I bought yesterday for #350
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Hassanmaye(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
nepapole:
This is small na..

What I am seeing here shudnt be more than 500 bucks on a normal day...
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Omoapena(m): 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
olureignforever:
This one no pass 1,500 for my location

Where is your location?
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Hassanmaye(m): 1:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:
I swear this one no go pass 300 to 400 here in zaria.why are you guys making life miserable for yourselves down there? Things is not that hard those sellers should stop making life more difficult for people
Allow them to enjoy southern Nigeria. Till Nigeria separate sef
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Juanmike(m): 1:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
gurunlocker:

I don't know your age, but you will come back maybe 5 or 6 years time to see your comment and you will ask yourself this question. "Why have I done this?"
Sorry about that.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by BigYash: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
okeyumez:
Emefiele is not the problem, Nigerians are the problem
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by icyyy69: 1:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
You are a big lier... I'm a guy and I go to market. This thing is not up to 2500 naira.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Bananapill: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:

Yoruba people and pepper... Tuehhhh
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Papichulostunne(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
nepapole:
This is small na..

You no dey go market.. people like you na "mummy thank you" "daddy thank you"..

Op wait.. na tray be dat abi nah plate?
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Jeffy1206(m): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:
are you playing, what type of playing is this? 2500ke undecided
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by KeyEndurance: 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
For This Hardship This One The Buy tomatoes of #2500. Now Even If na clean Leaf i See For Bush I Will Go And Eat It am I Worker but Salary Can Not Be Paid because my Boss can Not Withdraw Money more Than 20k to Pay us and Network Problem is Not Allowing transaction To Be Done. Shaiii we Done Suffered For APC hand
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Bluntemperor: 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ruggedniggaone:

Hymmm!
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by mechanics(m): 2:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
nepapole:
This is small na..

hahhahah.
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by Mrsoft3(m): 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
ire803386:

I can buy this for 1000 naira
Re: Some Effect Of Cashless Policy by bbbb56: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mightymanna:
Is not something for you to celebrate.

People that have bought expensive fertilizer and fuel to grow Agric product are now at loss, many rural markets in the North where Cash and carry is the norm are grounded especially grains vegatables and animals no new notes no old notes on sight and all Agric commodity price will crash, who will then go to the farm if there is no profit?

APC will pay a very heavy price for this decision, Buhari will never try this during his Second Reelection period
I agree with you my brother the reason why he is supporting it because he is not on ballot I think he is not 100% supporting tinubu he didn't care who ever win or lose because he achieve his dream that is why I called BUHARI unhonorable person those people who helped you to achieve your dream this is the way you are paying them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Banks Not Opened Today? / When Naira Still Had Value! Just Imagine.. / The Black Billionaires 2019 - Forbes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.