Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Selling Online Made Really Easy For Complete Beginners - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Selling Online Made Really Easy For Complete Beginners (184 Views)

Crypto Technical Analysis: Complete Beginners Guide To TA / Complete Beginners Guide On How To Trade Using Binance App Binance / Earning Online Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Selling Online Made Really Easy For Complete Beginners by iamPhoenixKing(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2023
PS. If all this writeup does is show you a better way to sell, then it was worth it!

Nowadays, everybody is selling something whether online or offline.

For example; The Doctor is selling his medical skills. The hairdresser is selling her plaiting skills. The musician is selling his musical skills etc. Everybody is selling something.

That is a good thing. The problem is most people are doing it wrongly especially those using the power of the internet.

Here is what I mean. Out of every 10 contacts on your list, 4 are selling something or at least that's what they think they are doing.

I believe a lot of people are going through unnecessary stress and difficulties trying to sell or force their products down people's throats.

Some go to the point of begging people to buy their products so that they don't go hungry.

This is a terrible way to sell. Not only does it make you look pathetic but also the fact that you appear desperate and that alone makes you look like a scammer.

I am an affiliate sales coach and i have seen a lot of pathetic selling going on online. These people base all their selling on their family amd friends, that's a very sure way to lose.

Your family members cannot keep buying from you everyday. They can't keep changing their shoes, undies, hairs, bags etc, so that you will stay in business.

Like my mentor used to say "the money you are looking for is in the hands of strangers." People you don't know. That is where your gold mine is.

But how will you get to this people, these strangers that will buy from you, how can you get them to see what you a selling?

Especially if what you are selling are digital products. That is where advertising comes in.

There are 2 broad types of advertising:
1. Free or organic adverts
2. Paid adverts

Both of these types of advertising are effective but one gives a faster result than the other.

My life coach once said "you always have 2 options when it comes to ads. You either pay in time (much slower because duh it takes time) or you pay in cash (which is much faster and targets the right people).

This is how we bring our products in front of strangers who are actively looking for what we are selling.

For more information on the topic and how to 10x your sales as an affiliate, click here:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co
Re: Selling Online Made Really Easy For Complete Beginners by iamPhoenixKing(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2023
iamPhoenixKing:
PS. If all this writeup does is show you a better way to sell, then it was worth it!

Nowadays, everybody is selling something whether online or offline.

For example; The Doctor is selling his medical skills. The hairdresser is selling her plaiting skills. The musician is selling his musical skills etc. Everybody is selling something.

That is a good thing. The problem is most people are doing it wrongly especially those using the power of the internet.

Here is what I mean. Out of every 10 contacts on your list, 4 are selling something or at least that's what they think they are doing.

I believe a lot of people are going through unnecessary stress and difficulties trying to sell or force their products down people's throats.

Some go to the point of begging people to buy their products so that they don't go hungry.

This is a terrible way to sell. Not only does it make you look pathetic but also the fact that you appear desperate and that alone makes you look like a scammer.

I am an affiliate sales coach and i have seen a lot of pathetic selling going on online. These people base all their selling on their family amd friends, that's a very sure way to lose.

Your family members cannot keep buying from you everyday. They can't keep changing their shoes, undies, hairs, bags etc, so that you will stay in business.

Like my mentor used to say "the money you are looking for is in the hands of strangers." People you don't know. That is where your gold mine is.

But how will you get to this people, these strangers that will buy from you, how can you get them to see what you a selling?

Especially if what you are selling are digital products. That is where advertising comes in.

There are 2 broad types of advertising:
1. Free or organic adverts
2. Paid adverts

Both of these types of advertising are effective but one gives a faster result than the other.

My life coach once said "you always have 2 options when it comes to ads. You either pay in time (much slower because duh it takes time) or you pay in cash (which is much faster and targets the right people).

This is how we bring our products in front of strangers who are actively looking for what we are selling.

For more information on the topic and how to 10x your sales as an affiliate, click here:
https://askcoachphoenix.carrd.co

In life you always have just two options, either you pay for your dreams in time or you pay in cash.

Those are the two currencies the system understand. You either spend money to get there or you spend time.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria: A Guide / POS Machine Is Available / Hello Guys You Welcome To Start Mining TRX In This Platform Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.