Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

The #500 breakfast - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The #500 breakfast (42257 Views)

Look At The 500 Naira Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought / See The #500 Watermelon I Bought yesterday (Saturday) / The Bush Animal A Man Caught And Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The #500 breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:

Which then is the best n safest?
Best and Safest? I sincerely don't know.

My experience with GTbank is bad so I only use their ATM card for withdrawals.
I leave my money in either VFD or First bank and only transfer to GTbank or Opay if I want to make withdrawals.

2 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by pocohantas(f): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Best and Safest? I sincerely don't know.

My experience with GTband is bad so I only use their ATM card for withdrawals.
I leave my money in either VFD or First bank and only transfer to GTbank or Opay if I want to make withdrawals.

Which is it? cheesy cheesy
Re: The #500 breakfast by ahnie: 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Poco leave my friend alone nau cheesy
Re: The #500 breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2023
pocohantas:

Re: The #500 breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:

Poco leave my friend alone nau cheesy
Poco don get GPS [grammar pedantry syndrome]
Nah people wey near her never wan tell her.
Re: The #500 breakfast by ahnie: 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Lolz
Re: The #500 breakfast by jeromestarks: 1:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:

Next time you mistake me for your stupid MISERABLE DIRTY MOTHER AGAIN,THAT IS BIRTHING KIDS LIKE BEDBUGS FOR DRUNKEN PUNKS,I WOULD COME HARD ON YOU THAT YOU WOULD REGRET WHY YOU EVER CROSSED MY PATH.

I WOULD SO MUCH HIT ON YOU THAT,YOU WOULD GO TO THE DIRTY GRAVE OF YOUR MOTHER AND EXHUME HER CORPSE TO ASK HER QUESTIONS.

YOU THINK THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM ABII,EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE TAG,I WOULD BUY MY WAY INTO YOUR SUPPOSED FOLLOWERS,BRIBE THEM DO ANYTHING WITIN MY DISPOSAL,I WOULD DO NATURE A HUGE FAVOUR BY HACKING YOU DOWN.
E BE LIKE SAY YOU NOR KNOW YOUR MATE!
Quote my post, because I m def gonna do it to seeve as a deterrent to your fellow lowlifers

MARK MY WORD***I DONT TRADE JOKES**

If your brain dey function well,you suppose don know say,you are not safe or invisible anymore.

I rest my case.

Honestly, I didn't read this but I wish u agree that you are a single mother.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The #500 breakfast by pocohantas(f): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tallesty1:
Poco don get GPS [grammar pedantry syndrome]
Nah people wey near her never wan tell her.

I read “Gtbad”. So I was thinking they have shown you pepper. Then it reverted to “Gtbank. I say ahnahn, una done run settle? cheesy
Re: The #500 breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
pocohantas:

I read “Gtbad”. So I was thinking they have shown you pepper. Then it reverted to “Gtbank. I say ahnahn, una done run settle? cheesy

Person wey see where you and redpillers dey drag no go ever know that you're witty.

The bank did show me pepper abeg.
Imagine receiving debit alerts when you did not initiate any transaction.
You alerted your bank and they said the transaction was made online using your card, a card you collected just yesterday and activated it inside the bank using their own POS machine. A card you haven't used anywhere else.

On hearing this, the agent was shocked so she did what CS reps do which is to apologize when they are neither sorry nor guilty and asks you to hold on while she runs a check on your account.

Moments later, she is back with more bad news, more money will leave the account in so so hours.
She goes on to tell you that you will receive more debit alerts in a few days. The amounts have been removed from your account already and are just sitting somewhere, waiting for vanishing time.

"cancel it"

I am sorry it cant be canceled. You just have to wait until you receive alerts then you can go to any of our branches and fill a reversal form.

That was the genesis of my problem with GTB

3 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by pocohantas(f): 4:13pm On Feb 03, 2023
Tallesty1:

Person wey see where you and redpillers dey drag no go ever know that you're witty.

Na them wan kill themselves na and I kuku don’t mind them dead. 😈

The bank did show me pepper abeg.
Imagine receiving debit alerts when you did not initiate any transaction.
You alerted your bank and they said the transaction was made online using your card, a card you collected just yesterday and activated it inside the bank using their own POS machine. A card you haven't used anywhere else.

On hearing this, the agent was shocked so she did what CS reps do which is to apologize when they are neither sorry nor guilty and asks you to hold on while she runs a check on your account.

Moments later, she is back with more bad news, more money will leave the account in so so hours.
She goes on to tell you that you will receive more debit alerts in a few days. The amounts have been removed from your account already and are just sitting somewhere, waiting for vanishing time.

"cancel it"

I am sorry it cant be canceled. You just have to wait until you receive alerts then you can go to any of our branches and fill a reversal form.

That was the genesis of my problem with GTB

That is a very strange one. I would have asked where the money went to. But I hope it was resolved. I have not had issues with GTB and they remain my first choice for ebanking transactions.

Talk of the devil…

1 Like

Re: The #500 breakfast by Tallesty1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
pocohantas:

That is a very strange one. I would have asked where the money went to. But I hope it was resolved. I have not had issues with GTB and they remain my first choice for ebanking transactions.
This was the reason I made a scene in their Apo branch.

I asked the lady in CS to tell me the website where the transaction took place, she said that she can't.

Okay, may I at least know where the money were sent to, she said that she is not allowed to disclose that.

She then told me to go that I will get the money after xo xo working days. I refused to go.

The recipient according the transaction history was Lagos
pocohantas:

Talk of the devil…
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

The go return am
Re: The #500 breakfast by garriAndsugar: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:

Go home,look at your STUPID dirty mother very well,tell her to tell you who your real FATHER is,not the drunk punk she's presenting to you as your father.

The fact say your mama na baby mama to multiple men birthing vagabonds,and morally inclined street urchins upandan no mean say,you go categorize other decent women join your mama league.

Mr olden hand cheesy
Stupid pedophile,child defiler.

Do not xpect any response from me.

You guys should stop saying this..if you can't keep to it abeg

9 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by garriAndsugar: 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2023
ahnie:

Next time you mistake me for your stupid MISERABLE DIRTY MOTHER AGAIN,THAT IS BIRTHING KIDS LIKE BEDBUGS FOR DRUNKEN PUNKS,I WOULD COME HARD ON YOU THAT YOU WOULD REGRET WHY YOU EVER CROSSED MY PATH.

I WOULD SO MUCH HIT ON YOU THAT,YOU WOULD GO TO THE DIRTY GRAVE OF YOUR MOTHER AND EXHUME HER CORPSE TO ASK HER QUESTIONS.

YOU THINK THIS IS A FACELESS FORUM ABII,EVERYBODY HAS A PRICE TAG,I WOULD BUY MY WAY INTO YOUR SUPPOSED FOLLOWERS,BRIBE THEM DO ANYTHING WITIN MY DISPOSAL,I WOULD DO NATURE A HUGE FAVOUR BY HACKING YOU DOWN.
E BE LIKE SAY YOU NOR KNOW YOUR MATE!
Quote my post, because I m def gonna do it to seeve as a deterrent to your fellow lowlifers

MARK MY WORD***I DONT TRADE JOKES**

If your brain dey function well,you suppose don know say,you are not safe or invisible anymore.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: The #500 breakfast by Jennifer89(f): 2:28am On Feb 04, 2023
Pells1:

I smell poverty and frustration because you are an evening newspaper grin grin grin cheesy
Go and marry and leave Olosho work grin grin cheesy
With your saggy boobs
Spits on your soul angry grin cheesy

You don't even have a soul you're a working corpse.
Re: The #500 breakfast by ahnie: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Jennifer89:

You don't even have a soul you're a working corpse.
You think he's stupid?wait until you see his father cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls ignore the urchin, you're just wasting your time.pikin wey dem dey pray for never better,na the one wey everybody dey swear for naim go come better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The #500 breakfast by Jennifer89(f): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2023
ahnie:

You think he's stupid?wait until you see his father cheesy cheesy cheesy

Pls ignore the urchin, you're just wasting your time.pikin wey dem dey pray for never better,na the one wey everybody dey swear for naim go come better?

My sister I was so pained when I saw his comment. Imagine all these small boys will just come online to write rubbish.

Exactly! them don swear for am tire that's why his life is so messed up.

Dooh my sister.

2 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by ahnie: 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2023
Jennifer89:

My sister I was so pained when I saw his comment. Imagine all these small boys will just come online to write rubbish.

Exactly! them don swear for am tire that's why his life is so messed up.

Dooh my sister.
This lil demented orshim grin is even poorer than the rest,this one if him parents no feedam,he nor go eat,the rest orshim are pros in stealing people's properties,wearing yellow sock ontop dirty pam sandals everytime looking for skunk or CK to smoke.

So are these types of morally inclined disturbed kids naim sensible person go waste precious time on?

Trust me, they're not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The #500 breakfast by Kharol1234: 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
Opor it's plenty
Re: The #500 breakfast by Padipadi(m): 10:56am On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:
When sapa is not your mate.all thanks to accessbank frustrations.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
E sweet sha
where animal dey?
I mean meat or fish?

1 Like

Re: The #500 breakfast by Yankee101: 10:57am On Feb 10, 2023
Breakfast? You dey break wood ni?

1 Like

Re: The #500 breakfast by tiswell(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
E sweet sha
Very ugly looking sight
put graphic warning!

pukes sad

5 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by FireUpNow(m): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2023
nepapole:
I got mine 800 naira.
this your fufu throwing guy nor be here oo. Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by ukaface(f): 10:59am On Feb 10, 2023
I was told that swallows ain’t for breakfast
But with this Nigeria now, swallow suppose be 3 square meal

Ehm, I no see meat for the soup
500 is too much oo, hiaaa

1 Like

Re: The #500 breakfast by davidtemi(m): 11:00am On Feb 10, 2023
Manage it

Me sef just finish eba now
Re: The #500 breakfast by JaskanFactor: 11:02am On Feb 10, 2023
if you eat that for break fast, you will have to take your pillow and bed to work as well.
Re: The #500 breakfast by Winnin009: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
I no know wetin cause fight o but this your ranting ehn... lol.

Na for public forum you dey spew all this bile and hate?! Lol. You must be a handful in person.

Such a keyboard warrior! Typing in all caps; veins go don full your head. Try calm down bro. Today is Friday.

5 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by highchief1: 11:03am On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
E sweet sha
which kind low life food be this.ahnie u Dey fall hands seriously
Re: The #500 breakfast by Hisbah(f): 11:07am On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
E sweet sha
You always get angry when people ask about your husband. You are definitely a baby mama with five children born out of wedlock. Where's your husband olosho?

9 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by SHINJA: 11:09am On Feb 10, 2023
Hisbah:
Sharap. Olosho defending olosho. Where's both your husbands?

Ahhahaha..na single mothers them be na

3 Likes

Re: The #500 breakfast by Scottmairi: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:

Which then is the best n safest?

Opay 🤣

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa / Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / Please Help How Can I Kill This Animal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.