Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? (166 Views)

Court Orders Immediate Release Of Emefiele, Bars DSS From Re-arresting Him / Emefiele Arrives National Assembly, Presently Meeting With Gbajabiamila / Desmond Elliot Strikes A Pose With Gbajabiamila's Mother (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? by hisexcellency34: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Can anybody please tell us the outcome of CBN Governor Emefiele's meeting with Reps? The hardship is still serious and people can't have access to their money

Re: What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
He simply dared them to call buhari's name everybody kuku shut up
Re: What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? by Validated: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Boss Emefiele just ask Gbajabiamila, "should I quote you before Buhari"?
Gbaja: No, I did not ask you to.
Emefiele: Okay, I am done with you guys.
Re: What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? by Ofunaofu: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Gbajabiamila is a toothless bulldog
Re: What Really Is The Outcome Of Emefiele's Meeting With Gbajabiamila, NASS? by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
I would love to as well

(1) (Reply)

Apc 2013-2023 / Nigerians We Must Fight The Crooks Who Are Fighting Us / 2023 Election,aa Is The Solutions To The Problem Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.