Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

NNPP Not Having Merger Discussion With Any Party – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Not Having Merger Discussion With Any Party – Kwankwaso (248 Views)

Why I Refused To Merge With Peter Obi’s Labour Party – Kwankwaso / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NNPP Not Having Merger Discussion With Any Party – Kwankwaso by Investogist: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
The presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP), Rabiu Kwankwaso says he is not in talks with any anybody and that his party is not planning a merger with any political party ahead of February’s presidential election.

Read full article at: https://investogist.com/nnpp-not-having-merger-discussion-with-any-party-kwankwaso/
Re: NNPP Not Having Merger Discussion With Any Party – Kwankwaso by fuckingAyaya(m): 12:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Complete the works of the Lord in the northern region

(1) (Reply)

Former Anambra Governor Willie Obiano Disgraced In Onitsha Main Market [video] / $2.4bn Missing Crude Oil’: Malami Has The Answers You Seek, Police Tell Reps Pan / Boss Mustapha Is Not Working Against Tinubu – APC Debunks Allegation, Warns Blac

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.