Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi (713 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Joevics(m): 1:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obiano went to the market to campaign for his wife who is a senatorial candidate for APGA.

But they had to end the campaign quickly due to shouts of Obi, Obi, Obi....

For those who who don't understand Igbo, one of the men said, "we will all vote for Obi for president, but there are other positions."

But that didn't deter the crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS5xNE03ZxY

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by 3verblazing(m): 1:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
This one swt me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Dreal1247: 1:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
Obedience is better than sacrifice

1 Like

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Mystic216: 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na Anambra una wan use shalaye
Anambra people are not people you will use religion or political sentiment to control

Igbo enwe eze
Ndi Anambra are too stubborn to think you can control them out of their own choice

Obi is our next president

Obidients have overtaken MTN
They are everywhere
Every angle
God bless us all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Mystic216: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Any other day any unfortunate urchin wants to tell you how his shaky shaky grand papa built Lagos
Show him this, he might d!e out of shock

1 Like

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
even obi can not stop obi from becoming Nigeria president that's my only hope that's your only hope and that's our only hope . no reasonable business man or woman would want PDAPC to rule again no no no never !

Obi has cone to stay obi is your next president obi is my next president and our is our next president.

REVOLUTION IS HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Evergreen12345(f): 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
even obi can not stop obi from becoming the president of Nigeria that's my only hope that's your only hope and that's our only hope . no reasonable business man or woman would want PDAPC to rule again no no no never !

Obi has come to stay obi is your next president obi is my next president and Obi is our next president.

REVOLUTION IS HERE.

1 Like

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by MadamExcellency: 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
And some nuisance will come to Nairaland to analyse politics in Eastern Nigeria based on personality and party status.

People should stop writing about Eastern politics from Lagos State or Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by odduduwa: 2:15pm On Feb 02, 2023
Free folks not some dudesbeing controlled by imams and Obas ...
Re: Former Anambra Governor, Obiano Abruptly Ends Campaign To Shouts Of Obi, Obi by Missgeraldine(f): 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2023
I'd have slapped the hell out of her today...

She was just lucky I didn't make it to the market to get my undies today.

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Secretly In Torch With Emefiele Not To.. / A Christian Candidate And Pastors' Endorsement / Sanwoolu To Host Igbo Leaders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.