Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

How Is Increased Charges The Fault Of The POS Operators? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Is Increased Charges The Fault Of The POS Operators? (239 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Is Increased Charges The Fault Of The POS Operators? by bamac(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
We have experienced huge increase in charges collected by POS operators of recent which is due to cash scarcity.

But my concern is those saying the operators are bad for those charges. Do you know what and how it takes to get cash from bank this days? The queue, the fight and the rest is becoming unbearable for many and you are saying charges is much and saying they are the problem of the country.

Many of these guys are the ones at the ATM point to make withdrawal, at the end of the day, only 2k or 5k is all they will get. Even those entering the banks cannot get the desired amount to run the business. As it is, they can only manage with what they get from you as charges as many cannot do up to 5 transactions a day with situation on ground.

To even go to bank is costly due to fuel scarcity and price hike, the time they waste on queue and the likes, how on earth will they survive as the policy is not favourable for them, meanwhile, that is the major business outside at the moment.

This is not just about you, think about others too, we all have to endure this period and survive. I don't do POS business but I have them around me and I am very sad seeing them close their stand for over 6 hours sourcing for cash to transact with.
Re: How Is Increased Charges The Fault Of The POS Operators? by Crumbian: 2:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
The epistle above looks like the lamentations of a tired POS operator. cheesy angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

50% Pos Operators Close Shops Over Naira Scarcity / News and Information Website Designerl / What You Need To Know About Crypto Betting Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.