Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) (33281 Views)

President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / Dickson Unveils 2.6km Dual Carriage Kpansia Road And Kpansia Market In Yenagoa / APGA Gets 2 National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Midehi3(f): 3:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah my wife am not complaining ooo, it's not affecting me at all
See this idiot, suffering and pretending, fool
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Spandau: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Buhari our darling daddy grin...he should unveil more that will crush tifnubu to pieces.

Then he will go to Abeokuta on a wheel chair and wail forever
🤣

Vote OBI2023

How you will be shocked is currently taking steroids and doing press up. If Nigeria doesn't disintegrate under Buhari's last minutes in AsoRock, it's going to be a miracle. You guys are not seeing the larger picture. You're just fixated on Pitobi. Do you think Fulani North will relinquish power to anyone in the South? Do not be deceived.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by leisuretym: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Monitor this cattle man very well, one bill he came to sign is ruga bill and water resources bill, they want to hand over the control of water, sea and rivers to Fulani FG before the man tenure expired in May 2023
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by chosengocap: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
ApC is the worst thing which happened to Nigeria . We warned them Buhari and his cohorts had nothing good in their head . The drug Lord even said they don't know how to think as if he isn't part of them .
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by kissdabride: 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
@lordvicco, although some of us are Baba Buhari's supporters,infact I queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Baba Buhari,but this is time to vent on Buhari.
I'm not an online miscreant,I have my party card and my name is in the APC register in my ward,so I believe I have a right to speak when I see something is going wrong.
What's wrong with baba Buhari,why is he punishing the masses,this crazy policy of changing the Naira is really really punishing the masses,I suffered today getting my money from a POS operator,why is Baba Buhari punishing the masses because he wants to suffocate politicans.
The fuel crisis in inflicting torture on the masses everyday, Even the light situation is almost choking the masses.
I see you post pictures of Baba Buhari's engagement on Nairaland,tell Buhari he's not God,I Know the president is a very religious man,tell him he's not God or Allah, whoever Allah has destined to rule Nigeria will emerge as president,all of these crazy last minute monetary policies will not stop whoever God has ordained to be president.
Tell Baba Buhari that these last 3 months will define his presidency,not the bridges, refineries or the battle against terror,let him be guarded.
God bless Nigeria....
You will still trek and vote failure cause you are the cause of your problem
God punish all apcshit supporter

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Missgeraldine(f): 3:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
Spandau:

How you will be shocked is currently taking steroids and doing press up. If Nigeria doesn't disintegrate under Buhari's last minutes in AsoRock, it's going to be a miracle. You guys are not seeing the larger picture. You're just fixated on Pitobi. Do you think Fulani North will relinquish power to anyone in the South? Do not be deceived.

Haha, when last you take malaria drugs?? This your wailing sounds strange oo grin
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by kissdabride: 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
@lordvicco, although some of us are Baba Buhari's supporters,infact I queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Baba Buhari,but this is time to vent on Buhari.
I'm not an online miscreant,I have my party card and my name is in the APC register in my ward,so I believe I have a right to speak when I see something is going wrong.
What's wrong with baba Buhari,why is he punishing the masses,this crazy policy of changing the Naira is really really punishing the masses,I suffered today getting my money from a POS operator,why is Baba Buhari punishing the masses because he wants to suffocate politicans.
The fuel crisis in inflicting torture on the masses everyday, Even the light situation is almost choking the masses.
I see you post pictures of Baba Buhari's engagement on Nairaland,tell Buhari he's not God,I Know the president is a very religious man,tell him he's not God or Allah, whoever Allah has destined to rule Nigeria will emerge as president,all of these crazy last minute monetary policies will not stop whoever God has ordained to be president.
Tell Baba Buhari that these last 3 months will define his presidency,not the bridges, refineries or the battle against terror,let him be guarded.
God bless Nigeria....
You will still trek and vote failure cause you are the cause of your problem
God punish all apcshit supporter
Imagine trekking and voting failure two times
2015&2019
2023??

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by emnite(m): 3:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
I don't even understand what that means . Only two men on suits the rest na .mallams
Country of the mallams
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:
First thiefnubuu should be arrest bs sent to Chicago to face trials undecided

so nah tinubu be ur problem for dis life?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Mccullum: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
May God GUIDES OUR LEADERS ARIGHT IN FORMULATION OF POLICY.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Ogsirsolo: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2023
Its under age that full Some people campaign

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Illegal1(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Las las every body must chop dis breakfast...
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
funshint:
He'll just be approving what he doesn't understand. This man's presidency is a disaster #BAT2023
So una don finally get sense?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 4:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:

Ah my wife am not complaining ooo, it's not affecting me at all

naira policy de affect who no get shishi?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
[quote author=funshint post=120577745]He'll just be approving what he doesn't understand. This man's presidency is a disaster #BAT2023[/quote]

your sanity need to be checked!
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Ybholy(m): 4:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
God bless Nigeria....

You queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Buhari and you never complain ever since then. Even after his first 4 years, it’s only now/today that you can’t withdraw your money from POS that you have the mouth to speak out

You’re crazy
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Barims(m): 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
See them laughing sheepishly, since the new naira design doesn't affect them in anyway bunch of Stupid animals angry angry
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Harmless1b(m): 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
incandescentena:
IPod have suffered

Oraimo ipod?
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Scandium: 4:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Nigerians will smile again by God's grace

Check my signature if you want to travel abroad. I will make it easy for you.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Zulum500: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Pwettylinda:
First thiefnubuu should be arrest bs sent to Chicago to face trials undecided

How much for the pu$$Â¥
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by faceland: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Give Bubu anything and he would sign. Even his driver print things for him to sign. Just make him fell comfortable and he would sign.

Pantami must have slip a few things in addition for him to sign (it is an opportunity that he might not get again).
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Zulum500: 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ybholy:

You queued in the Sun and trekked for kilometers in 2015 and 2019 to vote for Buhari and you never complain ever since then. Even after his first 4 years, it’s only now/today that you can’t withdraw your money from POS that you have the mouth to speak out

You’re crazy

Thooonndeeer faya you
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Kaymansion(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
President Buhari like Isa Pantami like his biological son
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by xukwaa: 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
They should suspend everything about governance except security and focusing on ensuring that the new Naira notes are made available.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Bukky001(m): 4:34pm On Feb 02, 2023
funshint:
He'll just be approving what he doesn't understand. This man's presidency is a disaster #BAT2023

What is the difference?.... You want to vote the mastermind of the disaster, then enter part 2

If BAT enter ehn, I will just leave this country for you
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Menclothing: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari you intentionally making Nigeria difficult so that your party won't win or you want to be the last president of Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Professor822714: 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2023

Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by heysquare(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Missgeraldine:

Buhari our darling daddy grin...he should unveil more that will crush tifnubu to pieces.

Then he will go to Abeokuta on a wheel chair and wail forever
🤣

Vote OBI2023
Don't cry us a river if Tinubu still won the election. As e dey sweet you now remember the one who laugh last! Whoever God has destined to be the next president nothing can stopped him. Central Bank policy would only prove it to us that money can't truly won you election
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 4:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
NuraSambo:
May affliction never rise the second time

With the way people are quiet and not protesting this choking throat situation I think affliction in this country will rise not just second time but third and fourth and fifth and sixth.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by professorPABX: 4:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
Nlfpmod
mukina2
Mynd44
Seun
dominique

All the above mentioned reference names and lordviccoDaGuru, I believe you work at nairaland.com with the exception of LordviccoDaGuru whom I suspected is a government agent .

I am BABAOLOFIN. This my second time of posting using a borrowed account.each time I revealed myself. The nairaland banned me from making comments. This is after political hackers and monitoring agents have made postings very difficult and frustrating in the last few months which got to its climax since November 2022.

The first time I was banned was last year May when APC cabals insisted Tinubu must not participate in the APC presidential primary and postponed the Primary election twice. I was banned because I was defending Tinubu.

This time around, few days ago, I was banned again . I got 20K from POS this morning with 4K commission. BABAOLOFIN is banned from making comments. Seun thanks.
Re: President Buhari Unveils 2 National Policies On Nigerian Government (Photos) by Bigseven(m): 5:00pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just sell us kawai

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nnamdi Kanu Lose His UK Citizenship? / Osinbajo's Fear Catches Ministers / Fans Hosting PGEJ Trekkers To A Lunch At Lokoja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.