Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) (50862 Views)

Man Seen On Camera Screaming So Loud In A Banking Hall (pics/video) / Woman Uses Her โ€˜Spider-Womanโ€™ Skills To Gain Entry Into Banking Hall / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by OkutaNla: 5:02pm On Feb 02, 2023

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by caesymore(m): 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
See what this evil party has turned Nigerians into Beasts.

May anyone that wishes to vote back this evil Men never benefit anything good in this life and next.

These Thugs quoting me up and down grin

I ain't here to fight you Niggas, a better Nigeria is all I wish for.

And from my stand point and that of millions of Nigerians, nothing good can come out from this evil party that has impoverished Nigerians in every sphere of existence.

If it pleases you to continue suffering and smiling over the little unconstitutional favors you might ever have or will ever get from their evil deeds then you deserve the greatest pity as you are dumb to know you deserve more.

My second wish is that the progress of your entire generation will be same as APC has brought to Nigerians. wink

396 Likes 47 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Linda1999: 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Why not

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by aycapri(m): 5:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Righthussle: 5:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
This COUNTRY is almost gone

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Naira scarcity

4 Likes

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Roboto11: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Una no dey support CBN again?

103 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by VeryWickedSimp: 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Their accomplice don move money from counter.

100 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
I am yet to see Tinubu queuing under the sun, or fighting in a banking hall.

Nigerians will never learn.

This was what Tinubu was concerned about. The decision to create problems so as to get the excuse to postpone the election.

They tested the waters last month when there was a rumor that insecurity might cause the election not to hold. But they didn't seem to like the reaction they got, so INEC quickly covered up by saying they were ready.

88 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by HopeSpencer: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023

I wanted to learn kungfu last year but grandma discouraged me.

Now I have to avoid banking halls.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Seefinish: 5:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Atiku's and Tinubu's are testing their fighting skills

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by BloomingDale(f): 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2023

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Ogaga87(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
This little thing don expose naija impatience..

Thank God say no be United States where people go about with guns, dead body for plenty

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by BigName101: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

May anyone that wishes to vote back this evil Men never benefit anything good in this life and next.
Amen and amen ๐Ÿ™

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by wethebest(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
If u are banker in Nigeria nd u joined is d selling of new currency or hoarding it for politicians, no matter d profits u made from it, it will neva be enough to solve the problems that will befall u nd ur family. Anything u put d profit into will turn to ashes.๐Ÿ“Œ
How can u guys be dis wicked even at this current situation yet u said the govt is bad wen u re worse as a citizen?

155 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by nurez305(m): 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Deceived people to deposit all their old note and now they can't withdraw new note. Isn't that foolish ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Brendaniel: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
Look at what people are going through because of Tinubu's ambition....

BluntTheApostle:
I am yet to see Tinubu queuing under the sun, or fighting in a banking hall.

Nigerians will never learn.

This was what Tinubu was concerned about. The decision to create problems so as to get the excuse to postpone the election.

They tested the waters last month when there was a rumor that insecurity might cause the election not to hold. But they didn't seem to like the reaction they got, so INEC quickly covered up by saying they were ready.

And who brought the they to power?

Tinubu supported Buhari twice to power and even claimed the glory to himself, if he can take the glory why can't he take the shame...

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin This is what Tinubu and apc wants Nigerians to do, to kill themselves for noting

Vote PDP my people

osazsky:
If u guys had governed well I doubt if we would have been in this mess called apc spits

If you saw Jonathan and you chose buhari, it was your fault.

Buhari had a history, that doesn't deserve second chance so that's on you Nigerians that voted CHANGE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by jibrilELsudan: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
THIS IS SO FUNNY

INDEED NIGERIANS ARE A CURSED SPECIE

RATHER THAN FIGHT THE BANK....THEY ARE FIGHTING THEMSELVES

HOW CURSED CAN NIGERIANS BE THAT THEY HAVE CREATED AN EXCHANGE RATE FOR THE NAIRA WITH THE POS VENDORS

LIKE THEY ARE PREPARED TO PAY POS VENDORS DOUBLE THE AMOUNT JUST TO HAVE THE NAIRA CASH

INDEED NIGERIANS ARE A CURSED HUMAN

16 Likes

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
thiefnubuuu is stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
I believe this is the kind of spectacle our Slavemasters desire to see all the time! The shame of a Country I call it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by osazsky(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
What are they fighting for..after finish fighting ; bank manager comes out and tell them that those who want to withdraw 500k will get 7k maximum

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Obakoolex(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
grin am here to check how many times tinubu will be mentioned on this thread that has nothing to do with him๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Up there 4 times already....dey no dey disappoint ๐Ÿ˜€

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by HomoSapiien: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Buhari might have a third term agenda.

Hence scuttling the election with these unnecessary suffering in the die minute.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by lordm(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Stupid policies o government

2 Likes

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by dustmalik: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
caesymore:

MuMus like you were the ones who said the policy was meant to tackle Tinubu, so that he wouldn't be able to buy votes. Now you are saying nonsense. You can't have it both ways

25 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
This hardship we are gong through will be worth it if Tinubu does not win this election.
This policy is to prevent bullion vans of stolen money from going into circulation to bribe voters.
Again the army has cleared urchins from Lagos.

It is clear to the deaf and loud enough for the blind to hear that this is against Tinubu. They know how dirty he is and they are fighting him back with the same dirt.

5 Likes

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
Survival of the fittest... Only the strong go survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) by Deserea: 6:14pm On Feb 02, 2023
God help us

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote And His Brother, Sani At Mohammed Dangote's Wedding In Malaysia / Can I Make Money Online Without Money? see answer inside. / Aliko Dangote To Buy Arsenal And Sack Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.