Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. (1798 Views)

Northerners Blast Tinubu For Renting Almajiiri With N500 (pictures) / Northerners Blast Governorship Aspirant For Celebrating Taliban's Victory / "We Rather Vote An Igbo Man Than Vote You OLE" - Northerners Blast Tinubu (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 5:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
In his own words.

shuttox:
THE NORTH DOES NOT OWE BOLA AHMED TINUBU ANYTHING

WE ARE VOTING OUR OWN SON ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
More.

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Zulum500: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
He sweet me..
Anamubulas Lastson

Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii 🤣🤣😁

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 5:28pm On Feb 02, 2023
Zulum500:
He sweet me..
Anamubulas Lastson

Obi ti luleeeeeeee piiiiiii 🤣🤣😁
Exactly.
If the north wants it son, there's no better way to have it through Asiwaju and Zulum.
That way we have a friend and a president from other region who considers our interest and our people.
Not a greedy adopted son from Cameron claiming to have our interest.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Fira09(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
In his own words.

Continue consoling and swindling your fellow Tinubu zombies on NL.

Go check reality and know the happenings, not all this diminishing propagandas y'all Tinubu rodents post on an incognito forum.

5 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fira09:

Go check reality and know the happenings, not all this diminishing propagandas y'all post on an incognito forum.
More.
Wallahi we northerners are voting Asiwaju, if e pain you, go use spaghetti commit suicide.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Fira09(m): 5:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:

More.
Wallahi we northerners are voting Asiwaju, if e pain you, go use spaghetti commit suicide.

You keep claiming northerner, In the whole of Nigeria, are Gbagyi near 200,000 inhabitants?

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fira09:

Tinubu urchins on Nairaland always deceive themselves, miserable lots claiming false victory.

The rodents that tweeted under the Twitter post are they upto 50?

You keep claiming northerner, In the whole of Nigeria, are Gbagyi near 200,000 inhabitants?

Gbagyi are majority in Abuja, part of majority in Nassarawa and Niger, minority in kogi and kaduna and you say they are not up to 200k inhabitants?
We don't need to and that's why Tafawa balewa, shehu shagari, Aminu kano taught us to be united and good people.
We appreciate Asiwaju and we shall return the favour.
God bless Asiwaju.

3 Likes

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Fira09(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
Gbagyi are majority in Abuja, part of majority in Nassarawa and Niger, minority in kogi and kaduna and you say they are not up to 200k inhabitants?
We don't need to and that's why Tafawa balewa, shehu shagari, Aminu kano taught us to be united and good people.
We appreciate Asiwaju and we shall return the favour.
God bless Asiwaju.
Keep this nonsense analysis to your self!

There's nothing like 'part of majority', it's either they are macro or micro.

I wish you pray for you family in your above statement it would have been better and of course impactful. Just imagine rendering prayers to a sick grandpa that doesn't have any positive subjects to offer a country or even know a thing like you exist.

I still dey tell you say 50% of Gbagyis are voting for PO, if you don't believe go smash your discombobulated head hard on a solid rock 🪨.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by PrinceOfLagos: 6:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fira09:

Tinubu urchins on Nairaland always deceive themselves, miserable lots claiming false victory.

The rodents that tweeted under the Twitter post are they upto 50?

Go through the names of the so called northerners according to Tinubu supporter, They all bear Yoruba names cheesy

Tinubu and his urchins are bunch of jokers walahi grin

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 6:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fira09:

Keep this nonsense analysis to your self!

There's nothing like 'part of majority', it's either they are macro or micro.

I wish you pray for you family in your above statement it would have been better and of course impactful. Just imagine rendering prayers to a sick grandpa that doesn't have any positive subjects to offer a country.

I still dey tell you say 50% of Gbagyis are voting for PO, if you don't believe go smash your discombobulated head hard on a solid rock 🪨.
na your choice to believe watin you want na🤣🤣🤣 I no follow you drag.
Gbagyi people go vote Labour when carry hausa woman for senate and igbo men for house of rep?
You Don see us finish. FYI na Gbagyi I be. No worry yourself.
We no know una.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Go through the names of the so called northerners according to Tinubu supporter, They all bear Yoruba names cheesy

Northern governors said Asiwaju. The best governors in the north are backing Asiwaju.
Elrufai, Ganduje and Zulum.
The masses are all banking on Asiwaju.
Buhari already called Tinubu Mr president.

You can go an hug transformer or continue you religious post of Yoruba Christian and hausa Muslim.
North stands solidly behind Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Fira09(m): 6:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
na your choice to believe watin you want na🤣🤣🤣 I no follow you drag.
Gbagyi people go vote Labour when carry hausa woman for senate and igbo men for house of rep?
You Don see us finish. FYI na Gbagyi I be. No worry yourself.
We no know una.
You have told me about your origin several times, I didn't give a doubt!

I'm a full blooded Edo dude before you link me to Igbo. You know that you miscréants normal words on NL.
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by jumper524(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2023
Fira09:

You have told me about your origin several times, I didn't give a doubt!

I'm a full blooded Edo dude before you link me to Igbo. You know that you miscréants normal words on NL.
watin you go do be say, you go try win win esan for Labour Party cos those guys too like PDP.
We are OK with Edo North. Im certain of 60% there.
Just make sure Atiku doesn't get the 25%

1 Like

Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Fira09(m): 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
watin you go do be say, you go try win win esan for Labour Party cos those guys too like PDP.
We are OK with Edo North. Im certain of 60% there.
Just make sure Atiku doesn't get the 25%
Oh God!

Let place a bet on 200K if Tinubu can get 60% of northern Edo votes after the election.

You better forget the hyping from oshiomhole.
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
jumper524:
In his own words.

Say APC ilks, who doesn't know Omenesa?
Park one side abeg.
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
Urchins in disguise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by asanausana91: 7:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
I can only see frustrated Yoruba Muslim showing their frustration online.
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Parachoko: 12:43pm On Apr 26, 2023
Fira09:

Go check reality and know the happenings, not all this diminishing propagandas y'all Tinubu rodents post on an incognito forum.
Tinubu defeated Atiku in the North

So you see the guy is right and you're wrong
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by Parachoko: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So nah Yorubas give Tinubu all the votes he got in the North? grin

Asiwaju defeated your first and second option in the North grin
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by saintkel(m): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2023
No wonder Atiku has bin quiet since
Re: Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. by StreetFight: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2023
Eye don clear now

(1) (Reply)

APC And PDP Getting Destroyed In Kano / Oworu Olumide Is NOT A CANDIDATE For Lagos State House Of Assembly Elections / Pan Yoruba Group Says IPOB, Iwuayanwu Attacks On Yoruba Promotes Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.