Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,312 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot (752 Views)

I’m Being Threatened For Rejecting Mind-blowing Offers – Peter Obi / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot / Kano: Mosques, Markets Targeted For Bomb Attack, Foreign Observers Allege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Featuredgist: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Governor Samuel Ortom has alleged that he is being targeted to be killed by those he described as a group of Fulani elites.

The governor specifically mentioned the former Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi as one of those who levelled all manners of accusations against him in an attempt to set him up for hatred, vilification and attacks.

He said, “My attention was drawn to a write-up signed by 52 personalities of Fulani extraction led by the deposed Emir of Kano, Lamido Sanusi in form of a letter to Mr President in which the group leveled all manner of accusations against me in a desperate attempt to set me up for hatred, vilification and attacks. The group which refused to give itself a name, accused me of being responsible for the recent killing of some pastoralists at Akwanaja, Doma Local Government Area of Nasarawa State via a bomb attack.

“They tried to link the Benue State Livestock Guards with the killings, claiming that the pastoralists were bombed on their way from Benue to Nasarawa after they had retrieved their cattle. The group maliciously accused me of carrying out genocide against pastoralists. The dethroned Emir Sanusi did not stop at that. He made a video in Hausa in which he maligned me and called on all Fulanis to consider me as their enemy while urging those in Benue State to vote against me during the coming elections.

“I consider these allegations and blackmail targeted at my person and the Government of Benue State as part of a grand conspiracy by enemies of the state to eliminate me. Since 2017 when we enacted the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law, I have escaped seven assassination attempts.

Continue reading on....
https://featuredgist.com/im-being-targeted-for-elimination-by-former-emir-of-kano-lamido-sanusi-and-others-benue-governor-ortom/

Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Mrfixitt(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
I have never liked Sanusi and I must say he deserved the treatment he got from Ganduje

2 Likes

Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Victorclean1: 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2023
You are one those that enthrone this disaster (APC) on us. Please dance the tone of the APC music
Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by yarimo(m): 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2023
ORTOM just pay salaries and stop making excuses. From buhari now sanusi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by GreyLaw(m): 5:49pm On Feb 02, 2023
Mrfixitt:
I have never liked Sanusi and I must say he deserved the treatment he got from Ganduje

Sanusi is as dangerous as they come. Can you remember the lies he kept manufacturing and correcting against Jonathan? The man is what he is, a jihadist and religious fanatic. He just hides behind some education.
Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Zulum500: 5:51pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

Sanusi is as dangerous as they come. Can you remember the lies he kept manufacturing and correcting against Jonathan? The man is what he is, a jihadist and religious fanatic. He just hides behind some education.

Alaye chill..
Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Zulum500: 5:52pm On Feb 02, 2023
yarimo:
ORTOM just pay salaries and stop making excuses. From buhari now sanusi

The guy na big idiot 😁🤣😁
Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by seunmsg(m): 5:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Ortom and his endless fights against Fulanis during every election year. Hopefully, Benue people will see through his bullshit and vote wisely for Father Alia this time around.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Mrfixitt(m): 5:59pm On Feb 02, 2023
GreyLaw:

My hatred for him started when he made thatt unfounded allegations against Jonathan just to tarnish his image. Karma dealt with him in a very shameful manner when he was detroned and sent on exile.
Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by Spandau: 3:16am On Feb 03, 2023
seunmsg:
Ortom and his endless fights against Fulanis during every election year. Hopefully, Benue people will see through his bullshit and vote wisely for Father Alia this time around.

If you like, let Mother Alisa win, Fulanis will continue to kill and displace.

1 Like

Re: I’m Being Targeted For Elimination By Former Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi, And Ot by owobokiri(m): 3:37am On Feb 03, 2023
This is the problem with the fulani in this country. They only see evil when it's directed at them. No matter how educated or exposed a fulani elite is, he will always pander to all sorts of parochial pulls. They're too egocentric to be integral members of a multi ethnic state... Take a look at all of them: El Ruffai, Sanusi Lamido, even Atiku Abubakar was caught telling northerners to vote only northerners, Dambazau with his PhD was busy plotting against Jonathan simply because Jonathan is a southerner! The list is endless. They are always parroting sectional goals, while the rest of us allow them to get away with it with our collective nonchalant attitude.

How many time have you read the socalled Emir Sanusi get so upset over the herdsmen genocide in different parts of the country, as he seem to be with the case of this socalled pastoralists? Even the sultan of sokoto! Even if one million Christians are killed in Southern Kaduna, Plateau or Benue, they will basically pretend like they didn't notice or at worst, send their press aids to drop off all sorts of unhelpful platitudes. But just one bomb attack on the fulanis, and all their elites are roaring to life!? This is what happens when a very pugnacious and violent segment of the country is allowed to get away with all sorts of infamy. They start to feel entitled.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha Is Not Working Against Tinubu - APC Debunks Allegation, Warns Blac / Wide Angle Aerial Shot Of Ongoing Peter Obi Rally At TBS Lagos. / 2023:Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Not Working In The North As Expected : Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.