Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers (1788 Views)

Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by forgiveness: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:
We'll not vote in a sick president!!

We'll not vote a president that is visibly corrupt and greedy!!!

We'll not vote an incapacitated President!!

Why not present us with southerners like Amaechi, Rochas or even Osinbanjo??

Tinubu is a no no!!!

But you voted for a sick Buhari, right?

But you voted for a visibly corrupt and greedy Buhari, right?

But you voted for an incapacitated Buhari, right?

What changed? grin

You are not smart.

We will wait for the outcome of the election.

Besides, speak for your Fulani tribe. Kanuris, SW Northerners and other Northerners will vote for Tinubu. Even Hausas and Fulanis go vote for Tinubu. The same way some Yorubas will vote for Atiku and Peter Obi.

Politics is all about interest.

Well, I now know you and some Fulanis wants the status quo to remain but you will be shocked.

We are watching Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by forgiveness: 7:37am On Feb 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

1. Go and learn about Buhari's struggles uptill the run of 2015 elections.

2. Northern Apc does not represent northern Nigeria, they represent Apc people from northern Nigeria, get the difference.

We don't give a hoot about a non existent bond between them and emilokan.

Speak for yourself.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2023
forgiveness:

But you voted a for a sick Buhari, right?

But you voted for a visibly corrupt and greedy Buhari, right?

But you voted for an incapacitated Buhari, right?

What changed? grin

You are not smart.

We will wait for the outcome of the election.

Besides, speak for your Fulani tribe. Kanuris, l SW Northerners and other Northerners will vote for Tinubu.

I know you Fulanis wants the status quo remains but you will be shocked.

We are watching Buhari.

God bless you. Plenty of emotional rant all over the place about the individual that must or must not become President. Yet most Nigerians remain ignorant of one critical consideration.

Nigeria has reached her end, with special thanks to Buhari, because of our system of governance many now accept is unworkable, regressive and self-destructive.

A lot of leaders now accept we are running a deleterious and hopeless system of governance that remains vulnerable to being used to suffer, frustrate and regress the entire Nigeria.

Currently, most leaders have concluded Nigeria's fundamental system of governance must change and the battle , today and onwards, is between those progressive leaders and those who want Nigeria to remain hopeless and regressing daily.

The socio-economic fact is that we cannot persevere with the self-destructive current system of governance now totally discredited as an archaic and worthless model anyone can hijack malevolently to the detriment of millions of Nigerians and their generations unborn. We are heading for a total and very costly collapse if we carry on with 'one Nigeria'.

Below, showing the position of Buhari and his crew against the opposing stance of the SW leaders, is what this current 'cold war' battle , between the Aso Rock cabal and Tinubu/SW, is really about.

Indeed certain elements in the North, agents of regression, are against Tinubu and the SW who are determined to insist on Nigeria's progress even if they will not lead it.

Nigerians forget the reality that reveals SW elected leaders have fought Buhari nonstop for the past four years leaving no one in doubt they are fed up of Nigeria as currently constituted and determined to change the status quo.

The reality of what SW leaders have been doing for the past few years shows that this is not about the election per se for the Yorubas.

It is about emancipation from the oppressive governance structure of Nigeria some want preserved and desperately needed Amaechi, Osinbajo, Goodluck Jonathan, Lawan, Emefiele etal to help them retain.

I can therefore say I fully expect Tinubu to win, because he has the greatest support from Nigerian leaders and their grassroot mobilisers, but I will add that no one who emerges President will prevent the actualisation of what the SW (shown below) are demanding we know outgoing Buhari and his outgoing and soon to be powerless crew are vehemently opposed to.

Some can keep myopically and childishly focusing on petty hatred and emotions, driven by bigotry and vendetta against others, but Yorubas, progressive and visionary always, are going to follow through to the very end on the agitations they believe is paramount to their own salvation and that of Nigeria as a sovereign nation.

3 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2023
forgiveness:

Speak for yourself.

I am, alongside the minds of millions of my people.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:14am On Feb 03, 2023
forgiveness:

SW has never taken a collective stance to secede from Nigeria. So, what do you mean by same old story?

It's the favorite punchline of Tinubu fanboys, you either vote for our drug Lord or we secede or at worse, we get our regional government back.

As if shakes my collar.

If it's upto me, the regions would have been back like 50 years ago. No be us you will talk regions to scare.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by ASAPFERG: 9:16am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa vote your atiku in peace and shut up your mouth.. stop disturbing nairaland
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by tsspsolutions: 9:21am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:
Let me Stat it again... No northerner is a betrayal for not wanting to vote Tinubu!!!

Nairaland, this is the reason I moved on from this forum and invest my money, time and energy on Twitter...

That's where I now share my opinion and northern development with millions of audience without getting ban for no reason or even getting my post being removed for no reason!!

Thank God say no be Yoruba man get Twitter!!

STFU! Last last we will dismantle this accursed British cage. Do you creatures think we will continue to tolerate your madness like our parents did in the past? We don pass era wey IBB and abacha oppress us ooo.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by franchasng: 9:33am On Feb 03, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I wonder why Thiefnubuu urchins like herkeem, moh247, Legendhero, LeoDeking, zulum500, madridguy never insult Arewans for the thread. Na fear dey catch them? grin

Just wait as some go throway their brain call you Ibo or IPOB..funny people. grin
An average Yoruba man is a known coward who runs away from battlefield to attack innocent bystanders cheesy

An Hausa okada boy will slap a Yoruba agbero, the agbero will not retaliate and slap the Hausa boy back, instead the Yoruba agbero aka Urchins will leave the Hausa boy and find an Igbo bystander and start bragging to him; Emi ke, ah ah, emi ke, ah ah grin grin

That is exactly what the Tinubu urchins on Nairaland do when a Northern person criticizes their god Tinubu, they blame Igbos for it grin

2 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 9:36am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:
Let me Stat it again... No northerner is a betrayal for not wanting to vote Tinubu!!!

Nairaland, this is the reason I moved on from this forum and invest my money, time and energy on Twitter...

That's where I now share my opinion and northern development with millions of audience without getting ban for no reason or even getting my post being removed for no reason!!

Tinubu is betrayer for not supporting the Igbo after the igbo supported Obasanjo a yoruba, Jonathan an Ijaw , Yaradua a Fulani

Now the turn of south then one clown came out and shouted Emi Lokan

North arent betrayers it is TINUBU that started this

2 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2023
franchasng:
An average Yoruba man is a known coward who runs away from battlefield to attack innocent bystanders cheesy

An Hausa okada boy will slap a Yoruba agbero, the agbero will not retaliate and slap the Hausa boy back, instead the Yoruba agbero aka Urchins will leave the Hausa boy and find an Igbo bystander and start bragging to him; Emi ke, ah ah, emi ke, ah ah grin grin

That is exactly what the Tinubu urchins on Nairaland do when a Northern person criticizes their god Tinubu, they blame Igbos for it grin

You are right...instead of their agbero to fight their war they face cars and shops to loot ams burn

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 9:39am On Feb 03, 2023
tsspsolutions:

STFU! Last last we will dismantle this accursed British cage. Do you creatures think we will continue to tolerate your madness like our parents did in the past? We don pass era wey IBB and abacha oppress us ooo.
who...you will dismantle what? You get mind ? You fit?

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

God bless you. Plenty of emotional rant all over the place about the individual that must or must not become President. Yet most Nigerians remain ignorant of one critical consideration.

Nigeria has reached her end, with special thanks to Buhari, because of our system of governance many now accept is unworkable, regressive and self-destructive.

A lot of leaders now accept we are running a deleterious and hopeless system of governance that remains vulnerable to being used to suffer, frustrate and regress the entire Nigeria.

Currently, most leaders have concluded Nigeria's fundamental system of governance must change and the battle , today and onwards, is between those progressive leaders and those who want Nigeria to remain hopeless and regressing daily.

The socio-economic fact is that we cannot persevere with the self-destructive current system of governance now totally discredited as an archaic and worthless model anyone can hijack malevolently to the detriment of millions of Nigerians and their generations unborn. We are heading for a total and very costly collapse if we carry on with 'one Nigeria'.

Below, showing the position of Buhari and his crew against the opposing stance of the SW leaders, is what this current 'cold war' battle , between the Aso Rock cabal and Tinubu/SW, is really about.

Indeed certain elements in the North, agents of regression, are against Tinubu and the SW who are determined to insist on Nigeria's progress even if they will not lead it.

Nigerians forget the reality that reveals SW elected leaders have fought Buhari nonstop for the past four years leaving no one in doubt they are fed up of Nigeria as currently constituted and determined to change the status quo.

The reality of what SW leaders have been doing for the past few years shows that this is not about the election per se for the Yorubas.

It is about emancipation from the oppressive governance structure of Nigeria some want preserved and desperately needed Amaechi, Osinbajo, Goodluck Jonathan, Lawan, Emefiele etal to help them retain.

I can therefore say I fully expect Tinubu to win, because he has the greatest support from Nigerian leaders and their grassroot mobilisers, but I will add that no one who emerges President will prevent the actualisation of what the SW (shown below) are demanding we know outgoing Buhari and his outgoing and soon to be powerless crew are vehemently opposed to.

Some can keep myopically and childishly focusing on petty hatred and emotions, driven by bigotry and vendetta against others, but Yorubas, progressive and visionary always, are going to follow through to the very end on the agitations they believe is paramount to their own salvation and that of Nigeria as a sovereign nation.

go and sit down...awon politics sophisticated

Fight Buhari for 4 yrs how ? Una go just dey boast

Its igbo that have been shaking Buhari he even said it

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by James91: 9:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:

Tinubu is a no no!!!
look this is the people that stop Osinbajo from become presidental candidate of APC party because of religion politics and now they gave us sick man and want to force him down our throat.

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 03, 2023
AmuDimpka:
go and sit down...awon politics sophisticated

Fight Buhari for 4 yrs how ? Una go just dey boast

Its igbo that have been shaking Buhari he even said it

Lol. Igbos "shaking Buhari" indeed. All you Igbos are doing is killing yourselves while Buhari picks his teeth and ignores the SE and Igbos he views as insignificant "dot in a circle".

It is Yoruba elected leaders, who are responsible and focused enough not to leave everything to ordinary and legally powerless Yorubas, who are proactively tackling Buhari-led FG and gaining precedence-setting concessions, such as Amotekun, your cowardly leaders then move to copy reactively and shamelessly.

Stop deceiving yourself. Igbos are currently perceived as confused, directionless, leaderless and self-destructive aberrations no one reckons with. You should not be talking where folks from the SW, the most progressive and sane region of Nigeria, are talking.

3 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 10:19am On Feb 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Lol. Igbos "shaking Buhari" indeed. All you Igbos are doing is killing yourselves while Buhari picks his teeth and ignores the SE and Igbos he views as insignificant "dot in a circle".

It is Yoruba elected leaders, who are responsible and focused enough not to leave everything to ordinary and legally powerless Yorubas, who are proactively tackling Buhari-led FG and gaining precedence-setting concessions, such as Amotekun, your cowardly leaders then move to copy reactively and shamelessly.

Stop deceiving yourself. Igbos are currently perceived as confused, directionless, leaderless and self-destructive aberrations no one reckons with. You should not be talking where folks from the SW, the most progressive and sane region of Nigeria, are talking.

Igbo was against Buhari so they he even called them dot , he said he will or even see those that didn't give him

One tribe you can't mess around with are yhe igbo ....

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2023
AmuDimpka:

Igbo was against Buhari so they he even called them dot , he said he will or even see those that didn't give him

One tribe you can't mess around with are yhe igbo ....

Okay. I don hear you. The main problem with Igbos is that they are empty, self-destructive and vainglorious egotist who feel they have nothing to learn from others.

Are you happy at how ordinary Igbos, because of abysmal elected leadership impotence, are left to fight for everything themselves to then be exposed to the brainwashing of destructive individuals like Kanu and Ekpa? All to the serious and devastating detriment of the SE?

Contrast with the SW where Yoruba leaders, shown below, are leading bravely and uncompromisingly on behalf of their people and setting precendences Yorubas and the entire Nigeria can learn from as the way forward to tackling enemies of our progress.

Even contrast Tinubu's outspoken anf fearless countenance of late in comparison to the cowardly Obi who is silent as Nigeria crumbles because an Aso rock cabal is dedicated to preserving the stance of Buhari shown below.

Guy say the truth for once in your bigoted life and shame the devil. Igbos are directionless and self-destructive today whereas Yorubas are well-led and focused behind one common agitation that will soon take over Nigeria eventually to banish regressive and unprogressive 'one Nigeria' for good.

It is not secession and it's arrival can only be delayed but not denied.

2 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 03, 2023
James91:
look this is the people that stop Osinbajo from become presidental candidate of APC party because of religion politics and now they gave us sick man and want to force him down our throat.

Keep fooling yourself. Your awareness of issues is like that of an adult who remains at stage one of human development whereas others are already at stage fifty.

2 Likes

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by nisai: 10:51am On Feb 03, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol imagine a neophyte like you talking like na your papa dey influence the North.

I don’t know why you are crying and wailing. You guys from Atiku camp has seen that you are unable to sway the Northern elite based on ethnic agenda to betray Asiwaju and that’s why you’ve been crying across social media with less people to fall for your antics.

No Yoruba is blaming Northern PDP because we do not have agreement with any PDP grandfather or ancestor.

What we are saying is that the Northern APC owe the SW region a favor to repay and we are saying it like true born and you can see how boldly Asiwaju Jagaban roared when he said “Emilokan”. That means Yoruba lokan.

Buhari was everywhere in 2014 shouting it is the turn of the North. Now it is the turn of the West. If you don’t want to hear that, go and DIE.

That is exactly why ALL the Northern APC governors came out to swear allegiance to Jagaban and lend their support openly like true friends. They have proven that the Northern APC are dependable friends that do not betray trust.

In Osun today, Jagaban praised Ganduje to high heaven to the Yoruba Obas while telling them that of all his friend, Ganduje is the most dependable ally and that everyone need a friend like Ganduje.

El-Rufai was on TVC again today supprting Asiwaju openly and going against those few toothless cabals in Abuja who can’t face Asiwaju head on but instead wanted to suffer ordinary Nigerians to get back at him at the polls.

If the cabals are bold, they should make a press statement that they don’t want Tinubu. Why are they scared and cowards?

Hear this, we Yoruba know our Northern friend and we deal with your fathers up North.

You sarki or Wetin your name is, you are inconsequential in the scheme of things so you should quit wasting thread space on Nairaland with your jargons and stop constituting nuisance.

Who are you self and what is your worth in even your neighborhood let alone your ward in anywhere you sprang out from?

Seun should ban you for 1000 years because na Yoruba people get Nairaland. If you are angry at that, you can jump into the lagoon.

Mo mo pe Sarki ni werey yen.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by motayoayinde: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:

Tinubu is a no no!!!

IIT'S YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANT AND I DOUBT IF ANY YORUBA HAS THREATENED YOU OVER THAT.

BUT NOTE THESE:

BUHARI WAS SICKER THAN TINUBU IN 2015.
YORUBAS FOUGHT FAYOSE WHO CALLED HIM SO.

BUHARI WAS VOTED BY YORUBAS IN THE MILLIONS AFTERWARDS.

BUHARI BECAME EVEN MORE SICK WHILE IN OFFICE. YORUBAS PRAYED FERVENTLY FOR HIS RECOVERY.

BUHARI SIDELINED TINUBU AFTER RECOVERING, TINUBU STOOD BY HIM AND THE NORTH UNTIL HE WAS RE- ELECTED.

IF YOU COULDN'T TOLERATE ANYONE SPEAKING ILL OF BUHARI WHEN HE WAS STILL YOUR DARLING, WHY DO SO NOW TO HIS MOST LOYAL SUPPORTER SO BLATANTLY?

IF YOU CAN'T REPAY LOYALTY IN KIND, WHY INCITE OTHERS TO DO SO WITH HATE AND OBSCENE NAME-CALLING?

IF YOU CAN'T PRAY FOR A "SICK" PERSON,(and this isn't a northern attitude), WHY MOCK AND INSULT HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOAST ABOUT IT?

BY THE WAY, WHAT SICK MAN CAMPAIGNS AS RELENTLESSLLY AS DOES THE MAN YOU'VE DESCRIBED AS A SICK THIEF?

THE HAPPY THING IS THAT NORTHERNERS WHO MATTER (like El rufai) ARE BEGINNING TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE TREACHERY WHICH YOU DENY.

THERE ARE MEN OF INTEGRITY IN THE NORTH. AND I KNOW THEY ARE MORE IN NUMBER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by nisai: 10:58am On Feb 03, 2023
forgiveness:

SW has never taken a collective stance to secede from Nigeria. So, what do you mean by same old story?
Na head dey pain am. Na failures like him ancestors he call us.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:49am On Feb 03, 2023
tsspsolutions:

Really? So you now agree with the ipob you always abuse here

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:56am On Feb 03, 2023
motayoayinde:

IIT'S YOUR RIGHT TO VOTE WHOEVER YOU WANT AND I DOUBT IF ANY YORUBA HAS THREATENED YOU OVER THAT.

BUT NOTE THESE:

BUHARI WAS SICKER THAN TINUBU IN 2015.
YORUBAS FOUGHT FAYOSE WHO CALLED HIM SO.

BUHARI WAS VOTED BY YORUBAS IN THE MILLIONS AFTERWARDS.

BUHARI BECAME EVEN MORE SICK WHILE IN OFFICE. YORUBAS PRAYED FERVENTLY FOR HIS RECOVERY.

BUHARI SIDELINED TINUBU AFTER RECOVERING, TINUBU STOOD BY HIM AND THE NORTH UNTIL HE WAS RE- ELECTED.

IF YOU COULDN'T TOLERATE ANYONE SPEAKING ILL OF BUHARI WHEN HE WAS STILL YOUR DARLING, WHY DO SO NOW TO HIS MOST LOYAL SUPPORTER SO BLATANTLY?

IF YOU CAN'T REPAY LOYALTY IN KIND, WHY INCITE OTHERS TO DO SO WITH HATE AND OBSCENE NAME-CALLING?

IF YOU CAN'T PRAY FOR A "SICK" PERSON,(and this isn't a northern attitude), WHY MOCK AND INSULT HIM ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND BOAST ABOUT IT?

BY THE WAY, WHAT SICK MAN CAMPAIGNS AS RELENTLESSLLY AS DOES THE MAN YOU'VE DESCRIBED AS A SICK THIEF?

THE HAPPY THING IS THAT NORTHERNERS WHO MATTER (like El rufai) ARE BEGINNING TO SPEAK OUT AGAINST THE TREACHERY WHICH YOU DENY.

THERE ARE MEN OF INTEGRITY IN THE NORTH. AND I KNOW THEY ARE MORE IN NUMBER THAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
Lmfao I can't wait for Tinubu to lose this election😂

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by AmuDimpka: 1:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

Okay. I don hear you. The main problem with Igbos is that they are empty, self-destructive and vainglorious egotist who feel they have nothing to learn from others.

Are you happy at how ordinary Igbos, because of abysmal elected leadership impotence, are left to fight for everything themselves to then be exposed to the brainwashing of destructive individuals like Kanu and Ekpa? All to the serious and devastating detriment of the SE?

Contrast with the SW where Yoruba leaders, shown below, are leading bravely and uncompromisingly on behalf of their people and setting precendences Yorubas and the entire Nigeria can learn from as the way forward to tackling enemies of our progress.

Even contrast Tinubu's outspoken anf fearless countenance of late in comparison to the cowardly Obi who is silent as Nigeria crumbles because an Aso rock cabal is dedicated to preserving the stance of Buhari shown below.

Guy say the truth for once in your bigoted life and shame the devil. Igbos are directionless and self-destructive today whereas Yorubas are well-led and focused behind one common agitation that will soon take over Nigeria eventually to banish regressive and unprogressive 'one Nigeria' for good.

It is not secession and it's arrival can only be delayed but not denied.
Igbo are empty
. no wahala...try fight them first and know how far !

1 Like

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by forgiveness: 3:36pm On Feb 03, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

I am, alongside the minds of millions of my people.

Which people? Fulanis? grin
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by forgiveness: 3:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Dsalvo:

You have revealed too much. However, the status quo must change.

Tinubu talked about revolution but many don't understand.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by Raheeqilmaktoom: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
forgiveness:

Which people? Fulanis? grin

I laugh at you people's folly, so everything is about tribe to you guys?

You guys were on a campaign of how Atiku isn't accepted in the north for whatever reason, and you guys are still pushing an ethnic narrative, I understand, selling the Lagos landlord is not easy.
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by triple996(m): 6:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:

Bro it's been a while, I haven't heard 4rm u.
U are more active on Twitter now?
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by XAUBulls: 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:
Why did Nairaland delete my thread asking Yorubas to stop referring to northerners as betrayers for some of us not wanting to vote Tinubu??

Dear sensible Nigerians?? what is wrong with a northner expressing the stance of majority of his people base on empirical evidence, personal observation and experience!!

Why is Nairaland dictorial in Nature?? Why is Nairaland so mean in silencing northners??

I stopped staying much active here on Nairaland because of the dictorial tendency of this forum!! I now Base on Twitter, I have many pages with large audience there... Including Facebook!

What is wrong with that thread?? Did i insult any individual or tribe??

You deleted a thread because I said that Northerners didn't promise any vote to Tinubu?? You deleted the threat because I stated clearly that APC north had a zoning agreement with Tinubu not the average northerner on the street??

MODIFIED: they've restored the thread
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by XAUBulls: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:

Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by XAUBulls: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Arrewa:

Tinubu is a no no!!!
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by XAUBulls: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thinkam:

Let Tinubu sell himself to northerners, the way buhari sold himself to Yorubas.

It's a simple task, but fact remains.

Duk dan arewan da zai zabi tunibu to zai iya dasa bomb a masallaci ya tashi
Re: See Y Nairaland Deleted My Thread Asking Yorubas Not To Refer North As Betrayers by stasius: 2:31pm On Feb 08, 2023
Is that so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking News ! River State Result Finally Declared . / Who Is The Thieve - Obi 9 Months Vs Apapa 21 Years In LP / Who Wins November 11 Kogi Gov’ship Race? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.