Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women (257 Views)

IGBO BUSINESS MEN: Sudden Wealth And Their Money Rituals! / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / Attributes Of Successful Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women by MrPADDY(m): 6:39pm On Feb 02, 2023
9 Things I Learned From Talking to 9 Millionaires - Jordan Fried

1. You are the sum of the five people you spend the most time with.
Successful people are always networking with each other at events, conferences, and mastermind groups. My mom used to say "Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are."

2. Money in itself won’t make you happy.
Money is a tool that can buy you freedom and time. That freedom can be used to do the things that can make you happy. True happiness comes from filling your days with meaningful pursuits that you’re passionate about, not money.

3. It’s not about the goal. It’s about becoming the type of person that can accomplish the goal.
Most millionaires will tell you the journey is far more enjoyable than the destination. It’s not about making the money; it’s about becoming the person capable of making money.

4. Get a mentor so you can get growing.
Almost every successful person you ask will tell you they had a mentor at some point along the way. Finding the right mentor can accelerate your growth by several years.

5. Like to learn.
Every entrepreneur and successful person I’ve met is a lifelong learner. They understand the importance of constantly improving, and constantly growing. Driven people self-educate through books, audiotapes, online courses, seminars…. They never stop.

6. Two (or three or four) income sources are better than one.
Millionaires know how to put their money and resources to work for them. And almost all of them have at least two more sources of income—investments in financial securities, real estate, angel investing etc.

7. Hate the gym? Well, learn to hate it a little less.
Almost every millionaire I’ve interviewed has some sort of rigorous workout routine—weightlifting, marathons, triathlons, running. They’re elite in business and at the gym.

9. Write down your experiences.
It is challenging to be a student of your own life. Don’t trust your memory. When you listen to something valuable, write it down. When you come across something important, write it down. Take the time to keep notes and keep a journal.

Jordan Fried is a multimillionaire domain names investor.
Re: Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women by MrPADDY(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
The harshest realization I’ve had as an entrepreneur is that with each success it becomes clearer that money, power, status, and possessions do not, by themselves, improve your level of happiness.
Learning to love the journey, not the destination, is where I’ve found happiness.

~ Jordan Fried
Re: Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women by MrPADDY(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Journals Of Successful Business Men And Women by MrPADDY(m): 6:57pm On Feb 02, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Naira Depreciates To N755/$ In The Parallel Market. / Hon , Chime .I. Giland Biography / Very Clean Iphone 7 64gb now 65k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.