Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,533 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State (19516 Views)

VP Osinbajo Arrives Ikenne, Ogun State Ahead Of Elections / Peter Obi's Supporters Walk In Edo State Ahead Of Friday's Rally (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State To Campaign For APC Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Slurity(m): 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
Reinaldo:
Lol...the reality don set in. Baba wan avoid embarrassment but it's too late. Nigerians have had enough APC.
You are talking trash.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Innocentcomrade: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
Vote for Tinubu. He's the best candidate among the aspirants.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by KayCee92(m): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

According to them, in coming President of Iragbiji grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Invest4growth: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2023
My dislike for Tinubu is personal and dates back.
I am from Lagos State island to be precise
My reservations against Asiwaju are even on a personal level.
My view to politics is different from many others
I lost friends fighting for political struggles for Asiwaju in 2007
They thought they were fighting to protect against PDP (Northern) control of all States but they never knew they were being used. I told them then but they didn't see afar

I have friends that are thugs today because of Tinubu to satisfy his whims and caprices
His style of Governance is Elitist, more like dictatorship, the same style we thought we ran away from.
Today everybody is complaining in my constituency because he imposed someone we could not relate with on us
The same way he is insisting he has to be the President despite his mental decline evident in his many gaffes. The gaffes means nothing anyway but age is telling in him fast. We have capable Yorubas that could lead with the support of Asiwaju.

But the economy is crumbling and the leadership should go to someone that cares about the people not about himself or his cronnies. I intend to vote my conscience and go home happy on that day even if the result will not favour my party
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Invest4growth: 10:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
My dislike for Tinubu is personal and dates back.
I am from Lagos State island to be precise
My reservations against Asiwaju are even on a personal level.
My view to politics is different from many others
I lost friends fighting for political struggles for Asiwaju in 2007
They thought they were fighting to protect against PDP (Northern) control of all States but they never knew they were being used. I told them then but they didn't see afar

I have friends that are thugs today because of Tinubu to satisfy his whims and caprices
His style of Governance is Elitist, more like dictatorship, the same style we thought we ran away from.
Today everybody is complaining in my constituency because he imposed someone we could not relate with on us
The same way he is insisting he has to be the President despite his mental decline evident in his many gaffes. The gaffes means nothing anyway but age is telling in him fast. We have capable Yorubas that could lead with the support of Asiwaju.

But the economy is crumbling and the leadership should go to someone that cares about the people not about himself or his cronnies. I intend to vote my conscience and go home happy on that day even if the result will not favour my party
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by TollinsN: 10:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
*Over 90% of negative comments about Asiwaju Bola Ahmed TINUBU comes from only one tribe and region in Nigeria.*

*THIS IS A WRITE UP BY ONE RIGHT THINKING IGBOMAN*

*TINUBU & YORUBA TOLERANCE BECOMING CRIME ~ by Dr Chinedu Akabike*

1. Why do we hate Tinubu? What for?

2. Tinubu never worked with federal or Eastern Nigeria let alone stealing money from Ndi Igbo.
He never worked as Minister or taken any Federal Appointment!

3. He never joined APGA let alone sabotaging our Party's interest?

4. Tinubu didn't meddle in Igbo internal affairs either!

5. Why do we call him thief? What did he steal?

6. We call Yoruba "slaves". We never reflect on what it means to be slaves in the true sense of the word.

7. We are putting mouth in Lagos politics without caution, yet we have a proverb that says it is the foolish housefly that follows the corpse into the grave.

8. Can Yoruba man become an Association or Local Government Chairman in the East? Let us be sincere with ourselves. Yet we enjoy all these privileges here including Assembly Membership!

9. Why asking for what we can't give?

10. We are here helping the "slaves" to develop their land. Who then is a slave?
10b. You call their city a no man's land so that we can further be enslaved slaving to develop it, and our generations are wasted gloating over mere privileges. Who is a slave. Do we actually think?

11. Can Yoruba tell Okorocha "o to gee" in Owerri? He doesn't even need it. He is too intelligent to die for a pot of ofe manu or nothing.

12. After the civil war, for many of us who were old enough to have witnessed it, the Yoruba were the first to open their arms to receive and accept us as we were, crude savages in search for means of survival. It was regardless of what we equally did to them before and during the civil war. No party to the civil war was innocent! I also remember not paying any rent among Yoruba guys without a penny for my first 3years in Lagos and another 2 years in Ibadan.

13. Can we survive Yoruba attack in Yoruba land if they actually mean to? Will an Mbaise man cooperate with the Nsukka or Afikpo, or the Imo with Anambara?

14. If we all decide to relocate at once, Babangida send me home phenomena is still in the memory of some of us who survived the incessant and uncontrollable spate of robbery across the Onitsha bridge. How many people will want to go in spide of our empty pride?

15. If Yoruba people are as foolish as we foolishly think, why agitating? How will agitating be to our benefit?

16. Why not "O to gee" in Abia, Enugu or Owerri?

17. Can a man from Aba become a Commissioner or P.S. in Enugu State Civil Service? Yet it happened here! Why not be careful.

18. We adopted APGA and but "wisely" voted PDP. How was Tinubu our headache. Was he the cause of our downfall? Why always blame others for our inabilities and want to take glory for any small thing we think we have done well and even overblow it?

19. We claim we were so creative during the civil war. Now history. We also claim every made in Nigeria is from Aba. But go to Oyo and Oshogbo to see what "lazy" mechanics are doing quietly in the automobile industry, yet we make noise that other ethnics are either mumu or lazy except we (alagbara ma mero baba ole; the most hardworking humans who cannot develop their own land unfortunately).

20. Why looking for avoidable problem? Why?

21. It was you in the North being attacked, in Malaysia being killed, in Gabon and Ghana being molested. 99.9% of Nigerians killed in South Africa are of Igbo extraction, and sometimes by fellow 'hardworking' Igbo. Why?

22. We choose Kanu and he dictates to us without consultation with any one of us. They choose Tinubu who becomes a hero among them by bowing to or adopting the choice of their majority. Why are we angry?

We choose Azikwe and they choose Awolowo. How are they more mumuish followers than ourselves?

Zik became a president and we gained from it, Awo was only a premier, but we are only struggling to beat their records in all ramifications including education till today. How are they mumus?

We choose APGA and they choose APC, why agitating?

Yoruba are yet to say Tinubu is their problem why do we want to die for nothing?

Why working in APGA but planning to collect salaries in APC?

I pray for the success of Biafra, but do we still remember that as Igbo we will automatically become foreigners on the streets of the Lagos we call a no Man's land?

How many of us will actually want to relocate home, should Biafra actualises or if it's citizenship is on the condition that you relinquish all other citizenship in Africa? I leave that answer to the individual.

Nwayo, Nwayo ka nwan ewe ga ga ije; Nwayo nwayo biko unu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by fcbelle72(f): 11:44pm On Feb 02, 2023
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Tinubu

You mean incoming failure ?.... sorry Nigerians dont need any failure at this point in time , let that failure befall you house hold grin
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Wickedtruths: 12:07am On Feb 03, 2023
Missgeraldine:

To go and wail again

Vote obi2023

Shut up your mouth, dumb fool.

Obi lacks empathy. The idiot has refused to condemn the madness going on as regards the currency and fuel situation.

When the idiot refused to condemn UGM, we thought it was coincidental. Now, no money and no fuel, he has exhibited cowardice by shutting up again.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Babastrong(m): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu should please visit oke-ogun.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by lexy2014: 3:12am On Feb 03, 2023
Afamed:
Asiwaju Lagos.

Tinubu left office 16yrs ago, his legacies are still growing everyday,

The above Blue line rail was initiated by him, here we go , the result is there for everyone

No let anyone deceive you with his age,

If its by age, Obi was 49/50 yrs when he became the Gov, but what exactly did his youthful age bring to Ndi Anambra?

Govt is about experience

what tinubus legacies that are still growing everyday?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Myself2(m): 4:55am On Feb 03, 2023
Idiotas.

Was it Tinubu's outbursts that led to the relaxation ?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by ejimatic: 5:58am On Feb 03, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu arrives Ekiti State ahead of tomorrow's rally

He just left Osun State

Jagaban

https://twitter.com/kc_journalist/status/1621207989221838855
This man keeps moving from one place to another.Yet disgruntled people in Nigeria say he sick.What else do expect from a healthy person ?
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Afamed: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2023
lexy2014:

what tinubus legacies that are still growing everyday?

That is one of them,

He was the one who initiated and signed the agreement when he was the Gov

Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Afamed: 7:29am On Feb 03, 2023
todugo:

So Tinubu is now federal government. Mumu

Mu gu is blue line train from Marina to Okokomaiko a state project or a federal project?

This is why Buhari refereed to una as lazy youth
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by todugo(m): 8:46am On Feb 03, 2023
Afamed:

Mu gu is blue line train from Marina to Okokomaiko a state project or a federal project?

Ok your calling state project. Is Tinubu money they used in the project. Mugu
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by todugo(m): 8:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Afamed:

Ok your calling state project. Is Tinubu money they used in the project. You very big fool.
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Godispeace: 10:41am On Feb 03, 2023
these foolish Ndigbo shocked shocked shocked
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The number 1 skit maker in Nigeria today
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by lexy2014: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
Afamed:

That is one of them,

He was the one who initiated and signed the agreement when he was the Gov

what tinubus legacies (plural) that are still growing everyday?

You just repeating just one thing which is singular
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Uniquekriss(m): 2:58pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. I know zombies and 0bidiots will not like to hear this. Crying is waiting for them. Datti was crying like a baby a couple of weeks ago
may your child's state mental faculty be like Tinubu's
Re: Tinubu Arrives Ekiti State Ahead Of Tomorrow's Rally He Just Left Osun State by Uniquekriss(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. I know zombies and 0bidiots will not like to hear this. Crying is waiting for them. Datti was crying like a baby a couple of weeks ago
any one supporting APC to clinch power again needs a mental check

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IG Orders High Alert As Policemen Threaten To Embark On Strike / Boko Haram Uses Special Roofs To Evade Air Bombardment —Army / Worries As Governors Turn Senate Into ‘retirement Home’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.