Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,441 members, 7,846,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? (510 Views)

Zenith Bank Commissions Christmas Lighting Decoration In Victoria Island - Pics / Fake 1000 Naira Note From Zenith Bank, Dutse Alhaji Branch In Abuja / Zenith Bank Overtakes First Bank As The Largest Bank In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
I've been trying to purchase data and transfer money from my bank account using the USSD code but this is what keeps coming up.

I am tired and frustrated!!!!!!!!

Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
After all these years wey people dey complain about zenith bank, if you're still using it, I guess you deserve what you get then. Just saying.
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Onyeka90210(m): 8:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
Same thing, but then I switched off one sim and then it worked.
The thing with ussd, when you dial, with your preferred sim, it goes back to your main sim, when you want to select the ussd options.
Turn off the sim that you don't need, then try again
It's more like a Samsung glitch.
Happened to me also, I thought they deleted my account.
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Onyeka90210:
The thing with ussd, when you dial, with your preferred sim, it goes back to your main sim, when you want to select the ussd options.

I think this could be the problem because I'm using a Samsung phone.

🤔
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 02, 2023
Olasyke:
After all these years wey people dey complain about zenith bank, if you're still using it, I guess you deserve what you get then. Just saying.

Sorry sir
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Onyeka90210:

I just did this now, it's still the same sh*t
Re: What Is Wrong With Zenith Bank?!?!?!? by Onyeka90210(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02, 2023
SixKeys:

I just did this now, it's still the same sh*t
Wahala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Modular Refinery For Sale / Make Money By Buying And Selling Currency (black Market) / BABA IJEBU Lotto Today 25/09/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.