Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. (2119 Views)

Need Of A Nice Accomodation Or Plot Of Land In Ajah / Needed - Building Or Plot For Fast Food Outlet / Need A Bungalow Or A Simple Duplex Design***treat As Important*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by shopkraft(f): 12:50am On Aug 29, 2007
Please if you are in US or UK and have a property or plot of land you already own to sell please email me at allucanbe7z@yahoo.com

I am willing to travel to meet for serious minded people. Please I would like someone who already owns the property and can provide legal documents for verification.

I learnt a friend here in the US just sold his property would have been a good deal for me but found out too late. Please email about owner owned property ONLY. Thanking you in advance.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by naijacutee(f): 2:01am On Aug 29, 2007
If you want to buy property in the UK, contact www.rightmove.co.uk. I think they have the largest collection of property for sale/rent in the UK.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by shopkraft(f): 3:29am On Aug 29, 2007
Thanks Naijacutee.

I will let you know if I get anything.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by shopkraft(f): 3:36am On Aug 29, 2007
I didnt clarify my wants, I need property/plot of land in Nigeria, I am in US.

I am looking for genuine house owners or land owners in US or UK who have homes in Nigeria and willing to sell. I found out they are more genuine and serious and we understand each other better in terms of expectations and needs. I am willing to travel to UK to meet with serious homeowners. Pls leave me a message here or email me at allucanbe7z@yahoo.com

, by the what do I do to hide my IP address? I noticed with everyone it says "logged" but when I post it shows my IP address instead, why is this?
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by promise72(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2007
@ poster,

U need forgot to specify state or area.

Clarify yourself. Good luck
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by shopkraft(f): 9:17am On Aug 29, 2007
@promise72.
Thanks for that tip

These are the two areas I will like

Lekki, Gbagada Phase 1 or phase 11. OR behind UPS building along gbagada road, doesnt matter how deep inside so far its around that Gbagada/UPS environs. COuld also be at the other side of UPS crossing the express to the other side, houses inside the estate there could be piece of land or uncompleted building.

If lekki/Awoyaya area, should be around the mayfair gardens by cemetary, cant afford to pay more than N500,000 if a peice of land around the lekki area described. (ONLY FOR LEKKI LAND IS THE N500.000 APPLICABLE)

For a good deal, my budget is N10,000,000 fixed. Please email details with pictures to email at allucanbe7z@yahoo.com

Also looking for a small peice of land or small building on half or quarter or semi-quarter plot OR a small shop for sale along lekki express road(must be along the express, no matter how small the piece of land is as long as it is authentic and has legal paperwork. Budget N2,000,000 depends on package. The small piece of land described above could also be around Gbagada Estate.

So basically, I would like a residential building/plot of land/uncompleted building and a commercial piece of land(half plot/quarter plot/shop) in either of the two areas mentioned above. (Gbagada Estate OR LEKKI/AWOYAYA environs)

Please only land with GENUINE papers need contact me so we don't waste each others time. Thanks in advance.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by Binutiri(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2008
i saw ur ads, i got genuine landed property in lagos,ibadan,abeokuta with c of o which means certificate of occupancy. And they are problem free.if you are interested please get back to me.am in E U SWEDEN
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by luckyme9(f): 1:49pm On Dec 16, 2008
my sister has a 4 BR Bungalow in Abule Egba very very nice
Call me in the US @ 2178193823
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by muna12345: 5:40pm On Dec 16, 2008
I have a place where you can buy a good land in Awoyay Lekki, its an Eletu Family land, its as good as Oniru or Ojomu/Elegushi land, its upcoming Estate setting on that corridor, its selling for between 2.2m - 2.5m, but the issue is that you will only buy land in Nigeria, just for the record; do not be lured into transacting a land business in UK or USA without seeing the land, you must be in Nigeria to conclude a land deal. My numbers are 0805 696 4642
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by beejay112: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2011
i hve a plot of land for you at the back of mountain of fire ministry at lagos ibadan express way, the plot is on foundation level,
documents on it are,family agreement, registered deed of conveyance,family receipt, price 2.2m . my number is 08053585726. or 08086943824.
and also a 6 bedroom bungallow on two and half plots. at ikorodu , all document obtained, price 10million.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by wealth123: 12:08am On Aug 29, 2011
Quote me anywhere, you can not get any piece of Genuine land with C of O around UPS Gbagada for N10m as specified in your post. There are more Nigerian rogues in the US and UK than we have here at home. Majority of you guys over there are either credit card thieves or dupers so stop all those empty talks as if you guys are better than those at home.

COME BACK HOME AND SEE WHAT YOU WANT TO BUY AND DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE WITH A GOOD LAWYER OR ELSE YOU WILL GET CLONED ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS PRESENTED TO YOU IN THE UK OR US AS GENUINE DOCUMENTS BUT ON GETTING HOME YOU WILL DISCOVER YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: I Need A Bungalow Or Plot Of Land From Anyone In Us Or Uk. Willing To Meet You. by grandstar(m): 7:50pm On Aug 29, 2011
There is a plot of land owned by my client based in Canada in Beechwood Estate, along the Lekki corridor

Price is 11million.

You can reach me on 08033472004 if interested

(1) (Reply)

5 Bed Detached House Carlton Gate Estate Lekki / House For Sell In Benin Republic. / Need Roofing Quotations For 3 Bedroom Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.