Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,422 members, 7,836,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando (518 Views)

Charterhouse: Why We Charge ₦42M Fees For Primary School Pupils — Lagos School / Teacher’s Car Crushes Pupil To Death In Lagos School / Lagos School Principal Becomes A Student For One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando by SailorUgo(m): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2023
My niece wants to do nursing and I’m going to be her sponsor.
Please who’s familiar with Lagos school of Nursing Igando?
The school fees, how the classes are like because I’m looking at if it’s possible for her to keep her weekend job to cater for her transportation at the very least.

In fact I’ll appreciate any information I can get here.
And also if not school of nursing at Igando, where else can she get better education?
I see there’re other nursing schools in Lagos.
What are the career opportunities too?

I’ll greatly appreciate any advice and input.
Thank you
Re: Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 03, 2023
Any info?
Re: Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando by SailorUgo(m): 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
LagosInter:
Any info?

Nothing yet
Re: Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando by Monaboo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
SailorUgo:
My niece wants to do nursing and I’m going to be her sponsor.
Please who’s familiar with Lagos school of Nursing Igando?
The school fees, how the classes are like because I’m looking at if it’s possible for her to keep her weekend job to cater for her transportation at the very least.

In fact I’ll appreciate any information I can get here.
And also if not school of nursing at Igando, where else can she get better education?
I see there’re other nursing schools in Lagos.
What are the career opportunities too?

I’ll greatly appreciate any advice and input.
Thank you

School Of Nursing Igando

School Fees:
N300K (Hostel Accommodation Inclusive)

Acceptance Fee:
N50K

Total :
N350K.

Duration:
5 Years.

After Graduation:
HND in Nursing, Registered Nurse Certificate, Registered Midwife Certificate, Registered Public Health Nurse Certificate.
Re: Who’s Familiar with Lagos School Of Nursing Igando by SailorUgo(m): 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2023
Monaboo:

School Of Nursing Igando

School Fees:
N300K (Hostel Accommodation Inclusive)

Acceptance Fee:
N50K

Total :
N350K.

Duration:
5 Years.

After Graduation:
HND in Nursing, Registered Nurse Certificate, Registered Midwife Certificate, Registered Public Health Nurse Certificate.

Thank you very much

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Age Limit Updated For Next Batches August / WAEC GCE 2024 (1st Series) Registration / ASUU Suspends Strike Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.