Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate (24322 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Soldiers Shut Imo Markets / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldiers Shut Down Daily Trust Office In Borno, Arrest Journalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Karemarealty288(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Jungle don mature...

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Goddyrichie(m): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
gfelo:
u start ur comment well but end it wrongly, this are the people that sacrifice their life that u might live, if not because of nigeria incompetent are they not suppose to built enough ATM for soldiers in the Barracks, its so unfortunate that this guys defend this country without been carter for, in foreign country soldiers have everything in their barracks SHAME ON NIGERIA
exactly but why can’t he take a permission or wait for his turn and why did he beat a woman and break her phone is that how some other country army do I don’t think you’re in this country u will see how those soldiers treat civilians and call them bloody civilians if not for they’re guns u think say dem 4 get mouth
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by gfelo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 03, 2023
i see soldiers as mad men, u know when dog is mad, i always avoid them
Goddyrichie:
exactly but why can’t he take a permission or wait for his turn and why did he beat a woman and break her phone is that how some other country army do I don’t think you’re in this country u will see how those soldiers treat civilians and call them bloody civilians if not for they’re guns u think say dem 4 get mouth
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Teenwolf(m): 2:18pm On Feb 03, 2023
Johninfantry:
If u hurt a soldier once they will kill u twice,the students get luck sef if na me na kill we go kill the students if u like dey innocent e no concern me
See this weakling, can u confront a rugged civilian without using a gun, na gun and your uniform dey give una power..Come upper to confront a thug without your uniform and gun if u no go collect wotowoto
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ScamHunter: 2:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

That's all u have. Bad attitude and no sense at all. If the military retaliate there is nothing the students can do bt cry foul and massacre.

Learn to have sense on public.

Someone said you're an idiot and you're making everyone to believe him.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by sotall(m): 3:35pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Lmao. if the military wants to finish them off with their guns there is nothing they can do.

They know they don't have enough equipments to face the military. The military has more sofisticated weapons to dismantle any civilian force.

And they are trained to do it.

Why are they not able to go into the forest and dismantle bandits or go dismantle boko haram since how many years now?

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
sotall:

Why are they not able to go into the forest and dismantle bandits or go dismantle boko haram since how many years now?

How is that connected to this incident?

we all know bokoharam and bandits have sponsors and even people in government.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by tonididdy(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Welcome to Edo state

…we don’t give a F who you are!

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by sotall(m): 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

It is an example to rubbish your hyping of Nigerian soldiers. They are basically humans empowered with guns .

And if they meet civilians that are armed, they can be humbled.
There is nothing special about them.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by omonnakoda: 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Very connected. That is their job not
acting like criminal gangs intimidating unarmed civilians

This sort of behaviour led to the creation of armed groups like Boko Haram ,MEND and others
There is no justification for using your position as a soldier to settle a personal matter.

I have heard of soldiers that gamble with civilians and when they lose go and bring soldiers to fight and beat people
The US is the biggest army
If a soldier turns up at a bar where they sell alcohol in uniform they still ask for ID
If under 21 they won't let them in
What would Nigerian soldiers do?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by ogbe88(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I'm not a soldier bt if u think u can beat a soldier u are mad u don't know what u are getting into.

All this student gra gra we didn't back in the days u are not there for that, read ur books and get out of that place.

u are beating soldier and feeling like Don jazzy. I pity ur life. Pray the soldiers don't come back na cry all of una go cry.

Ordinary students thst should face their studies and getat from there.
u still made no sense
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Regex: 4:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
okuta007:

Because they average Nigerian is plagued with MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX - so anything that will make him feel or appear superior to his fellow Nigeria, he will do with impunity- just to feel a little better about himself.,. that’s why we spray money at event to make who don’t have money to spray to feel less than us, that’s why we love titles -

His Excellency, Chief (The Rt. Hon) Dr Senator Politician Evangelist Imam Professor Major General (Rtd) George Musa Olu Okoye CFR, BSc, MSC, PhD, mni, MD, MBA etc,.. it’s all about feeling inferior

you gerrit? 😁

Police don't patrol London on foot, they either use bicycle 🚲 or car. I used London because London is very notorious for gang robbery and stabbing, thanks to the Africans living there. However, they are never brutal to civilians knowing that the innocent looking civilian could stab you next minute.

How did they control stabbing, they introduced identification before knives are bought. Anywhere in UK, before you buy a knife, you show your ID, and you can't buy a single knife, it has to come in a set which is quite expensive.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2023
omonnakoda:
Very connected. That is their job not
acting like criminal gangs intimidating unarmed civilians

This sort of behaviour led to the creation of armed groups like Boko Haram ,MEND and others
There is no justification for using your position as a soldier to settle a personal matter.

I have heard of soldiers that gamble with civilians and when they lose go and bring soldiers to fight and beat people
The US is the biggest army
If a soldier turns up at a bar where they sell alcohol in uniform they still ask for ID
If under 21 they won't let them in
What would Nigerian soldiers do?

Are Nigerians themselves not very lawless people? is is only our soldiers?

I know our soldiers can be wrong sometimes bt it's no right to behave like animals or engage them in a dangerous manner cos if it get out of hand civilians will suffer more.

I am talking about how to handle issues. U all are saying u want to beat up soldiers.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by omonnakoda: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

I know our soldiers can be wrong sometimes bt it's no right to behave like animals or engage them in a dangerous manner cos if it get out of hand civilians will suffer more.

I am talking about how to handle issues. U all are saying u want to beat up soldiers.
Can I ask if you were old enough to be in I university during the military government?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nolevel666: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

continue decieving urself. The truth is bitter. Leave solider and face ur books.
Native goat

So because them be soldiers they are now the creators of the universe abi?

What would it take from them to ask for permission before barging into the line?

Who are you to say no if soldiers demand something from you respectfully?

They got what they deserve

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nolevel666: 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Criminals and terrorist can come face to face with soldiers they try to ambush them.

Those are nit my concern I'm talk about students know how to behave.

Those soldiers did nothing because they know u are students. Don't let them change it for u.

Them send them message come inside school before?

You are talking as if you don’t the hostility at atms during this period.

They did the same thing the day before this and no one questioned them.
Must you keep fooling yourself with people’s patience?
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by pretydiva(f): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Uchesis:

Did you stay in Hall 1 or 2?
Nah. off campus
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by pretydiva(f): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]which set[color=#770077]
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Reyhzor(m): 5:55pm On Feb 03, 2023
VisaInfoNL:

Thanks a lot.
I was only considering because of app dualisation and second space on Xiaomi devices.

Again, for Samsung, i was looking at new A53.

The only S series that budget can get could be S20 ultra or S 21 plus

These phones are 2 to 3 years old.

What about the battery?

Instead of going for A Series, you can get Xiaomi with SD 720G up,
But go for Samsung, leave A Series ooo
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Thomasankara(m): 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
[/color]ok.na oshodin graduate una[color=#770077]
pretydiva:

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:20pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

u are only confusing urself. I have told u how it should be.

Active service means the soldier is fully employed.

So, I have seen US soldiers on queues abroad. They don't try to jump the queue or bully anyone.

They are always very civil. And even when civilians disagree with them, they don't start disrespecting themselves.
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by omonnakoda: 6:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
If university can have ATM why not barracks
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
Nolevel666:

Native goat

So because them be soldiers they are now the creators of the universe abi?

What would it take from them to ask for permission before barging into the line?

Who are you to say no if soldiers demand something from you respectfully?

They got what they deserve

so because of that u want to beat them up? na wahala u dey find ooo. Ordinary students
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Jolene201(f): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2023
I don't know who sent me to uniben...the drama I've witnessed alone inside this school so far is enough content for a movie 😂 😅
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by okuta007: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2023
okuta007:

Because the average Nigerian is plagued with MASSIVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX - so anything that will make him feel or appear superior to his fellow Nigeria, he will do with impunity- just to feel a little better about himself.,. that’s why we spray money at event to make who don’t have money to spray to feel less than us, that’s why we love titles -

His Excellency, Chief (The Rt. Hon) Dr Senator Politician Evangelist Imam Professor Major General (Rtd) George Musa Olu Okoye CFR, BSc, MSC, PhD, mni, MD, MBA etc,.. it’s all about feeling inferior

you gerrit? 😁
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nolevel666: 9:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

so because of that u want to beat them up? na wahala u dey find ooo. Ordinary students

Are we even supposed to be having this conversation?

When last did you a hear similar occurrence like this from the U.S?

Shows Nigeria is one hell of a country
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Nolevel666: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2023
jaxxy:

Because they clearly don’t know what they ought to be doing other than flexing muscles around civilians while criminals are on the loose
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Hypeman147(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2023
Gentleswift:
Edo nor dey carry last
i like ur hype ppl wey still de collect 😂💔

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Hypeman147(m): 8:34am On Feb 04, 2023
Asgard13:
grin

When them go begin collect.. Hope nobody go blame zombies

We Dey watch
ppl wey don collect already 😂😂 and dem still de collect 😂💔
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Johninfantry: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2023
Teenwolf:
See this weakling, can u confront a rugged civilian without using a gun, na gun and your uniform dey give una power..Come upper to confront a thug without your uniform and gun if u no go collect wotowoto
even if I dey sleep, civilian no reach me, soldier pass soldier, in no blame u na social media I blame even person no get prick go follow u talk anyhow
Re: UNIBEN Students Protest Assault By Soldiers, Shut School Gate by Teenwolf(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2023
Johninfantry:
even if I dey sleep, civilian no reach me, soldier pass soldier, in no blame u na social media I blame even person no get prick go follow u talk anyhow
Na gun and uniform dey shack u just dey play ...if really u are a military, I prophesy today a civilian go beat u black and blue just dey watch, the thing is after the civilian finish beating u, u will now run to the barracks like a coward to recruit your colleagues so that u guys will now gather to panel beat the civilian that whopped your ass..Bunch of coward's

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dahiru Zubairu Is Dead (Zamfara Governor's Chief Of Staff ) / Gunmen Kill Three Police Officers In Ebonyi, Cart Away Rifles / Why NNPC Board Was Dissolved-the Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.