Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand (6573 Views)

Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki / Soldier Beats A Lady At An ATM Stand In Lagos This Morning (video) / Soldier Beaten To Death In Ahoada, Rivers State Over Stolen Rods (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by obawinner(m): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
When the military reply in the language of the militia, let no one grief.
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ganisucks(f): 10:47pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thebadpolitican:
Who are this fear fear people I belive they are lagosians

Let me remind you edo is not Lagos

Soldier will do nothing and they will not set out for any revenge....

They lost this one, and even if they come for revenge they better bring guns if not dem go collect beaten again
I laff in mandarin. Go and ask uniben students what soldiers did to them in 2011 and 2013. The student union president then, did frog jump till he collapsed.
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
ganisucks:

I laff in mandarin. Go and ask uniben students what soldiers did to them in 2011 and 2013. The student union president then, did frog jump till he collapsed.

And 2016 uniben also triumphed over soldier's with them pleading for peace

Ooh you think the sug led the protest

Maybe you need to visit benin city to know politcs governing edo state is not a joking matter

Edo state has been in the fore front of the leading protest in this country i dont know who you're

One thing i am sure of

Is either youre a lagosian that feel insulted
Or a soldier man feeling intimated
Or you are well not informed

This is 2023 or not 2011 or 2013 you so make reference

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by EducatedMind369: 12:58am On Feb 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I'm telling you that the actions of these students won't end well. The military don't take stuffs like these likely. Night raid things or dem go just park hilux for one corner dey wait for any unfortunate soul wey go pass by.
They're currently shooting here.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Mystic216: 12:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Maybe you need to visit benin city to know politcs governing edo state is not a joking matter

Edo state has been in the fore front of the leading protest in this country i dont know who you're

One thing i am sure of

Leave that Lagosian bro

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ictplotter(m): 1:36am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

By the time, the men from signal barracks storm main gate, the weak student union will start to cry. The beating they gave Uniben students and all those immature, senseless Hall 3 boys in 2013 was probably not told to the jambitos of 2019 set.
Isihor and uselu Barack no reach, 2008 i still remembered the crash between uniben students and those small new recruit army boys, the fight lasted for about 6hrs and main gate was blocked till management closed down school.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by satelliteDISH(m): 2:07am On Feb 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Na mumu.. most likely a private.. students wey dey find little opportunity to cause riot. For student environment an injury to one is an injury to all. Soldiers are usually trained to comport and keep a low profile when they're outnumbered and without weapon in an unfamiliar territory. Dem go too beat craze commot for your body .

Meanwhile I trust nigerian army. Senior military officer go come apologize to the students for the behavior of his men for sure but see those junior soldiers ehn, dem don dey plan bad thing already. Night raid things, secret killings. Soldiers no dey take shíts like these likely. I remember in university when one cult guy fought with a soldier. For straight seven days those guys were patrolling the area looking for him. Na that time I respect nigerian army. If they decide to have your time na you go tire.

Well said.
Soldiers numbering about 30 came to uniben around 12am this Friday morning flogging and beating the hell out of any student found outside of the school gate coming from night parties.
I was observing them from my apartment but could not take any pics for fear that one of them might sight me.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by KingAzubuike(f): 2:11am On Feb 03, 2023
satelliteDISH:

Well said.
Soldiers numbering about 30 came to uniben around 12am this Friday morning flogging and beating the hell out of any student found outside of the school gate coming from night parties.
I was observing them from my apartment but could not take any pics for fear that one of them might sight me.
For real?

I nor tell you? That's how they operate.. nigerian army no fey accept defeat from civilians. They must do their own back. Na those so called ekosodin boys I pity pass
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by KingAzubuike(f): 2:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

One thing i am sure of

ictplotter:

Isihor and uselu Barack no reach, 2008 i still remembered the crash between uniben students and those small new recruit army boys, the fight lasted for about 6hrs and main gate was blocked till management closed down school.
Thebadpolitican:
Who are this fear fear people I belive they are lagosians

Let me remind you edo is not Lagos

Soldier will do nothing and they will not set out for any revenge....

They lost this one, and even if they come for revenge they better bring guns if not dem go collect beaten again
Upon all your hype about edo boys them don dey collect early this morning . Na una go tire.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by lexy2014: 2:43am On Feb 03, 2023
IkennaOodo:
It happened in UNIBEN. He went to withdraw money from the school ATM and in the process beat a student there inside the school, students at the ATM stand there in the school rushed him immediately and started beating him back.

https://twitter.com/Nwezeikenweze/status/1621233487100379137?t=MpSS4_z2AXgv6P1nNhtJWg&s=19

i thought nigerian soldiers are invincible?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:51am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Nice one, abi. Will you console the innocent unfortunate ones that will chop koboko, when the soldiers storm main gate. I trust school security, they will gear 4 from their command post.
Stop vomiting gibberish like you know all... Is this some sign of cowardice or what?

Guess you can't defend yourself in public.. 😂😂.. just gonna shvt ya pant rather than stand when confronted.. man up! 😂

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:54am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Tell that to a 14year old girl in 2013, who was groped by soldiers, in retaliation for being disturbed by senseless hungry malnourished Hall 3 boys who have nothing better to do with their time.
Look how this thing deviated from the main topic just to vomit nonsense.. dude GTFO and stop embarrassing yourself.. it's disgusting.. 😩..

How does this nonsense you just said relate to one's right been trampled by Dumbos on uniform?

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Mirasteel: 4:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Nigerians soldiers won't give up easily until they exact revenge, it might even be some innocent students that will be dealt with
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by NaMe4: 4:44am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

They will storm main gate and flog shege out of the unfortunate students they find there. But, after a while, the school administration will meet with the barrack commanding officer and resolve the matter.

In fact, that soldier alongside his colleagues who were involved in the incident would be cooling off in the guardroom.

It was gross misconduct on the part of the soldier and his colleagues. Most likely recruits or privates (less likely sef). Such is not tolerated by the NA.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Fibonacci88: 5:38am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Nice one, abi. Will you console the innocent unfortunate ones that will chop koboko, when the soldiers storm main gate. I trust school security, they will gear 4 from their command post.
Soldiers go enter inside school and do what?? Highest they will do night raid at BDPA and ekosodin. Edo ppl no dey fear army anyhow. The Respect is mutual

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Teenwolf(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2023
Good for him, soilders are weaklings without guns

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Hypeman147(m): 6:32am On Feb 03, 2023
obawinner:
When the military reply in the language of the militia, let no one grief.
it was wrong for them to beat him on uniform like that
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Hypeman147(m): 6:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Fibonacci88:

Soldiers go enter inside school and do what?? Highest they will do night raid at BDPA and ekosodin. Edo ppl no dey fear army anyhow. The Respect is mutual
boss after Oba Na soldiers de fear for Benin shey u know 😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Owologbo(m): 6:44am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

why is it that I don't know of this your 2011-2013 uniben vs army saga?
I was in uniben early 2012 and above.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Hypeman147(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind them. I'm sure the incident was at that intersection between Hall 3 and Hall 4. I'm sure it was the ridiculously naive Hall 3 boys that attacked the soldier.
the worst of it was that he was on uniform
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by BluntTheApostle(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2023
I don't understand what they teach these soldiers.

Do they think civilians are their servants or slaves?

They need to be taught that they are public servants, not gods.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:51am On Feb 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Upon all your hype about edo boys them don dey collect early this morning . Na una go tire.

Lol innocent passerby

Eblike u be student to fit get this info
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2023
Owologbo:

why is it that I don't know of this your 2011-2013 uniben vs army saga?
I was in uniben early 2012 and above.

Don't mind her, I didn't even get to hear any story of such too

1 Like

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ruggedtimi(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Na man o war match am with boots? Well e don be for that man o war
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by ruggedtimi(m): 7:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Possible the civilian drag line with uniform man ..not in Nigeria. When you see a uniform man especially Army. Just give am way make him use ATM.
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by Thebadpolitican(m): 7:41am On Feb 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:
Possible the civilian drag line with uniform man ..not in Nigeria. When you see a uniform man especially Army. Just give am way make him use ATM.

For why?
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by PPIA: 7:48am On Feb 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

Na mumu.. most likely a private.. students wey dey find little opportunity to cause riot. For student environment an injury to one is an injury to all. Soldiers are usually trained to comport and keep a low profile when they're outnumbered and without weapon in an unfamiliar territory. Dem go too beat craze commot for your body .

Meanwhile I trust nigerian army. Senior military officer go come apologize to the students for the behavior of his men for sure but see those junior soldiers ehn, dem don dey plan bad thing already. Night raid things, secret killings. Soldiers no dey take shíts like these likely. I remember in university when one cult guy fought with a soldier. For straight seven days those guys were patrolling the area looking for him. Na that time I respect nigerian army. If they decide to have your time na you go tire.
Everything well said
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by jimmychang: 9:20am On Feb 03, 2023
KingAzubuike:

I'm telling you that the actions of these students won't end well. The military don't take stuffs like these likely. Night raid things or dem go just park hilux for one corner dey wait for any unfortunate soul wey go pass by.

Mtchwww dem wan enter the school.How many person dem wan carry.
Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by jimmychang: 9:22am On Feb 03, 2023
ruggedtimi:

People are looking for money to withdraw.There is scarcity of cash and everybody don wait for sun tire and small thing fit trigger them.

Because you wear uniform you say make everybody getat!!! grin grin grin.You go collect.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Beaten In UNIBEN For Beating Student At School ATM Stand by jimmychang: 9:24am On Feb 03, 2023
ganisucks:

Don't mind them. I'm sure the incident was at that intersection between Hall 3 and Hall 4. I'm sure it was the ridiculously naive Hall 3 boys that attacked the soldier.

It happened at main gate.Even when the school security intervened.They attacked the security. grin grin grin.They beat up an innocent person already.

Nigeria dey hot.Nothing like naive.You look for trouble you collect.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian Soldiers Killed On Their Way To Sambisa Forest / Man Found With Machine Gun That Can Fire 14 Rounds Of Bullets,bought For N70,000 / Police Nab Four Suspected Vandals, Thieves In Benue,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.