Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) (18961 Views)

Anambra Workers Observe Monday Sit-At-Home, Ignore Governor Soludo / Atiku Campaign Angry Over Obiano’s Memo To Anambra Workers : / Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by thinkmoney(m): 10:28am On Feb 03, 2023
MeaslesMumpsRub:

What is the name of the core northerner ?
If u were really enlightened u would have known. He is a known person. Obi have mentioned his name several times in Kaduna and even before Emirs so people can go verify
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Hopium: 10:33am On Feb 03, 2023
thinkmoney:

Many people that do not support Obi can't because of their level of exposure and literacy. Many of them do not even understand Nigeria and its varieties.
The for example this supreme mumu mistaking a Benin (from south south) , inspired attire for an igbo attire.
SHAME ON U OH, OLOUN NGBO

Ode!

Benin or Igbo attire; have you ever seen flower girls welcome delegates most especially presidential candidates in Hausa attire in the SS, SE or Edo state?

You want their votes in the North re: Sokoto; what message did Pandora send with that image?

It's no news that mr. go and verify suck at politics; his latest report card is coming on the 25th. grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by goaldynman(m): 10:49am On Feb 03, 2023
Urchins and BATstards should keep digging for dirt's on Peter Obi instead of ressurrecting old propaganda that didn't work previously!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by thinkmoney(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Ode!

Benin or Igbo attire; have you ever seen flower girls welcome delegates most especially presidential candidates in Hausa attire in the SS, SE or Edo state?

You want their votes in the North re: Sokoto; what message did Pandora send with that image?

It's no news that mr. go and verify suck at politics; his latest report card is coming on the 25th. grin
Life is like maths, its predictable. Your type, if you are falling straight into a fire, u can never change course because of ignorance fueled by ego.
I tried showing that that's a Benin attire not igbo. Benin are totally different from IGBOS. But u a supreme mumu won't be corrected. You don't know and u don't want to learn. I imagine u only think that the country is made up of 3languages instead of te over 200 that we have
If not that God grants gift to everyone either foolish or wise, normally, you are not capable of raising balanced and well rounded children. Normally, you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by MadamExcellency: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2023
The workers were sacked in 2003 while Peter Obi became Governor in 2006?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Hopium: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2023
thinkmoney:

Life is like maths, its predictable. Your type, if you are falling straight into a fire, u can never change course because of ignorance fueled by ego.
I tried showing that that's a Benin attire not igbo. Benin are totally different from IGBOS. But u a supreme mumu won't be corrected. You don't know and u don't want to learn. I imagine u only think that the country is made up of 3languages instead of te over 200 that we have
If not that God grants gift to everyone either foolish or wise, normally, you are not capable of raising balanced and well rounded children. Normally, you shouldn't be allowed to breed.

Olodo! See lamentation!!

Just answer the question or gtfo my mention: Benin or Igbo attire; have you ever seen flower girls welcome delegates most especially presidential candidates in Hausa attire in the SS, SE or Edo state?
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Edithspecials: 11:27am On Feb 03, 2023
searchng4love:

Liars... History can never be wished away... Obi is a clannish ethnic irredentist

That's why I will to vote for LP. We have tried non ethnic irredentist they failed.

Say No to druggie, state captor and SPV Pathfinder candidates.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Edithspecials: 11:30am On Feb 03, 2023
searchng4love:
a Peter Obi presidency is a no-no

You are not God. Moreover, no patriotic Nigerian will vote for a mentally unfit or SPV Pathfinder candidates.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by thinkmoney(m): 11:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

Olodo! See lamentation!!

Just answer the question or gtfo my mention: Benin or Igbo attire; have you ever seen flower girls welcome delegates most especially presidential candidates in Hausa attire in the SS, SE or Edo state?
Agba olodo. Now u don change mouth. It's no longer igbo now, but u are now lumping SS and SE together. Let me tell u the truth that none of the ignorant people u surround yourself with can tell u; u are making all the big big decisions in your life because you don't know much. Your business, career, religion and relationships are most probably mistakes because you could have chosen something different if you have more knowledge.
I am sure you don't even know that the north is not only made up of hausa tribe, but that the north actually have more varieties of tribe than the south.
I won't bring my self to your level by answering you again...at least not today
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Hopium: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
thinkmoney:

Agba olodo. Now u don change mouth. It's no longer igbo now, but u are now lumping SS and SE together. Let me tell u the truth that none of the ignorant people u surround yourself with can tell u; u are making all the big big decisions in your life because you don't know much. Your business, career, religion and relationships are most probably mistakes because you could have chosen something different if you have more knowledge.
I am sure you don't even know that the north is not only made up of hausa tribe, but that the north actually have more varieties of tribe than the south.
I won't bring my self to your level by answering you again...at least not today

Olodo! Another lamentation.

Answer or get out of mention: Benin or Igbo attire; have you ever seen flower girls welcome delegates most especially presidential candidates in Hausa attire in the SS, SE or Edo state?

Na dem cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by buhariguy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
MadamExcellency:
The workers were sacked in 2003 while Peter Obi became Governor in 2006?

where did you see it,
The report says obituary sack workers employed since 2003 to 2011.
Go and verify crew
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Believeintruth: 12:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
mu2sa2:
Hahahahaha, it's not his money but his family's money!
Peter Obi took the money from Nigeria and is HIDING it under his daughter's name (trust fund my foot!). Kudos to the investigative journalists who put together the Pandora Papers for exposing the hypocrite. He's even a typical fraudulent naija business man by borrowing $7m dollars and 419-ishly dodging repayment when he has a whopping $500m and chose deliberately to hide it from his creditors and of course Nigerians - he's ole, barawo and onye oshi combined!

You are still not making sense watch the video and stop deceiving yourself. He didn't steal any money you people should stop lying abeg.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by EmekaA125(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Fake useless media.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by maasoap(m): 1:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Antoeni:
So What Was Wrong With Sure Directives?

Everything. Imagine him as a president of a pluralia society like Nigeria! He is divisive
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by nostradamoss: 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2023
searchng4love:

Your business

May your life and that of your children be like the person you vote
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by searchng4love: 2:12pm On Feb 03, 2023
nostradamoss:

May your life and that of your children be like the person you vote
Your prayers your business. Asiwaju Jagaban Bola Tinubu is more successful than any Igbo living or dead and in the future
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by ada9ja(f): 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Hopium:

grin

Remain deaf for life
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Hopium: 3:45pm On Feb 03, 2023
ada9ja:

Remain deaf for life

cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by maasoap(m): 3:47pm On Feb 03, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga stop spreading lies the statement from what you wrote said " he instructed that they should review the employment of non-indigenes" that statement can mean a lot of things as you yourself are now trying to spin it with misinformation even a lawyer will tell you this. Again reviewing employment may mean wanting to increase the count of non indigenes after reviewing conditions of employment. So bro this your attempt at disinformation has failed from get go. Look for something else that can stick. You seem so desperate young man.

He sacked them at the time. Forget about English words! Were you not in Nigeria at the time he sacked all non indigenes in Anambra civil service? That included Anambra women who married non Anambra men.
We already showed it to you, internet doesn't forget
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by chiboycue: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2023
searchng4love:
https://allafrica.com/stories/201109201121.html

If he reviewed the salaries of non indegines working in the state civil service, then he may have increased their salaries. There is nothing wrong with upward review of salaries. At least ndi Anambra can attest that Mr Peter Obi developed the state and made it better than how he met it as Governor
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by sweetgala(m): 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2023
Massiveglory:
FAKE NEWS from the table of emilokan's touts.

Peter obi as a governor had a core muslim northerner as his personal ADC .
No govenor in Nigeria tried such.

A governor who had a northerner as his personal ADC will not engage in such useless talk.

Urchin carry your disgusting tribalism to your master's table

Peter Obi has no influence on who is ADC would be especially since he was not in the ruling party
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Ibman: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2023
Did you hear Borno Yobe, Kano ebonyi, Oyo, Kaduna, Nasarawa state governments etc giving job to non indigenes .
Abeg wake up, no sleep no sleep 😴
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by searchng4love: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2023
Ibman:
Did you hear Borno Yobe, Kano ebonyi, Oyo, Kaduna, Nasarawa state governments etc giving job to non indigenes .
Abeg wake up, no sleep no sleep 😴
Yes. Igbo woman was made commissioner in borno
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by OsunOriginal: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2023
searchng4love:
https://allafrica.com/stories/201109201121.html

Obi is a disaster... I'm still wondering how a disaster becomes the chosen candidate for some. I don't even expect dullards to consider him
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by searchng4love: 6:23pm On Feb 03, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Obi is a disaster... I'm still wondering how a disaster becomes the chosen candidate for some. I don't even expect dullards to consider him

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Deoo1125: 7:11pm On Feb 03, 2023
Na, ur brain needs to be examined. u don here say US jokes with matter of drugs before, talk less of allowing ur imaginary drug lord go Scott free.

jamace:
It is sad seeing a healthy, intelligent youth supporting an aged, sick and mentally expired drug lord like Tinubu to be president of Nigeria. Una no de shame about all the gaffes by Tinubu, caused by old age and dementia? Anyway, urchins have no shame. They live on their belly.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Deoo1125: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2023
Shut that ur stupid dirty finger u use type this nonsense, u tribalistic egocentric idiot . Buhari nepotism go be Childs play where una own go start from if una obi mistaken become president of this country, shey buhari na only to use is people to head most of the government organizations, una own to flash others from those places, I know u people so well and I know what saying.

Freebills12:
Men! Please stop belittling your tribe all in the name of marketing an exconvict, a drug dealer. You make your tribe look benighted... This post is even a disadvantage to your candidate.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by jamace(m): 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
Deoo1125:
Na, ur brain needs to be examined. u don here say US jokes with matter of drugs before, talk less of allowing ur imaginary drug lord go Scott free.

Plea bargain and drug Money forfeiture by Tinubu is acceptance of guilty. grin

Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by searchng4love: 10:29pm On Feb 03, 2023
Obi has no hiding place
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by Believeintruth: 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2023
maasoap:

He sacked them at the time. Forget about English words! Were you not in Nigeria at the time he sacked all non indigenes in Anambra civil service? That included Anambra women who married non Anambra men.
We already showed it to you, internet doesn't forget

Oga you are just making baseless allegations. Just go and rest this propaganda has failed.
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by maasoap(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2023
Believeintruth:

Oga you are just making baseless allegations. Just go and rest this propaganda has failed.

You can deny outwardly as much as you like, your inner mind knew the truth. Obi wrote his own history, nobody wrote it for him. Don't be too sad about that
Re: Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011) by searchng4love: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2023
maasoap:

You can deny outwardly as much as you like, your inner mind knew the truth. Obi wrote his own history, nobody wrote it for him. Don't be too sad about that
Well said

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Treat Gunshot Wounds First, Ask Questions Later — Buhari / Court Stops Impeachment Move Against Mahadi Aliyu Gusau Over Refusal To Defect / Garba Shehu Tackles Daily Trust, Lists Buhari’s Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.