Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School (1787 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: No Fewer Than 8 Unknown Gunmen Killed In Orlu Last Night. Picture / Governors Who Stayed More Than 8 Years In Office: The Story Behind Their Feat / Lagos  - Ibadan Rail: More Than 8,000 Workers Mobilized To Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by sunky97: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC presidential flag bearer, Bola Ahmed Tinubu committed another gaffe in Osun State when he said student should mark it down that he will make sure they will always speend 8 years in University if he is elected. He even said, he should be called a bastard if he does not make ot happen.

I beleive he wanted to say he would ensure they don't spend more than 4 years in school for a course of 4 years

[ url=http://www.nairaland.com]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItIxRwpCLU[/url]

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by hotwax: 9:57pm On Feb 02, 2023
haaaaaaa....

students come and see something....8years?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by slimfit1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 02, 2023
hotwax:
haaaaaaa....

students come and see something.... 8 years?

The man has warned you now oh so don't say you didn't expect it if you do 12years.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Willy7(m): 10:03pm On Feb 02, 2023
Truth is I don't blame Tinubu on his gaffes and inordinate ambition that much, who is to blame is the headless supporters. For goodness sake, how can you be so callous to bring such calamity of a person upon a Nation that is going through the worst economic hardship? This is no longer funny. It is an act of wickedness and witcraft to wish such a man on the helpless citizens of our dear country Nigeria.
If Tinubu did you favour, please gather your family people and go to his house and appreciate him, don't use the life and destiny of more than 2 million people to do giveaway in the name of he was there for me and my family. Making sure that Tinubu loose the forthcoming election is a civic responsibility that must be done. Infact It will be an act of patriotism.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Jflex07(m): 10:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
This man is gone..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Redomi(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
I will not want to insult him cos I have a father at home and I'm looking forward to being a greater person tomorrow. Tinubu is great, but Obi is going to Aso rock in 2023.
I am for Obi
LP is the way.
God bless Ondo state
God bless Nigeria

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by 3verblazing(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2023
Just Wow! APC is a shameless party
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Aaaaahhhh!! grin grin

Epe bi adua

He even repeated it: Odun mejo le maa fi k'awe meaning you will study for 8 years. No be double time be dat instead of full time

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by amanda2013(f): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2023
Tinubu matter don tire me. Like someone said above, I blame the people supporting him especially youths.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Ezeama400: 10:10pm On Feb 02, 2023
amanda2013:
Tinubu matter don tire me. Like someone said above, I blame the people supporting him especially youths.

Not only you, even his supporters are not finding his utrances funny anymore, it's not easy for them either ..

The man is disappointing his followers/supporters day by day with his ridiculous speech...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by emmanuelbrown26: 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
First and foremost, Tinubu called himself a bastard, so from now henceforth, whenever one call Tinubu a bastard, do not take it personal. By d way, a child that does not hv or know his father can also be referred to as a BASTARD, so Tinubu has justified d name calling.
Secondly, the bastard urchins, be ready to spend 8 years in school
@Moh247 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng Leodeking PandoraObi lhordpsy Abdul05 Throwback Batified2023 Biodun556 Roboto11 Ireportlive
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by betshopagent(m): 10:11pm On Feb 02, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by betshopagent(m): 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Its finished! This is finish naija kpatakpata.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Nightwolf1: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
Thîefnubu is a WALKING DEAD.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by axeman2(m): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please I need financial assistance from you guys I had an accident last night due to financial constraints have not been able to get medical treatment Please someone should help 3052298328 first bank

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Mindlog: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Same 8 years, some people used to get there undergraduate degree (3 years) Masters degree (I year) and Doctorate degree (3 years)?🙄

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by SaiOba: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by RZArecta(m): 10:25pm On Feb 02, 2023
Please, let this be a joke cry
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Betanaija42moro: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Petrol is #450 per litre in my area

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
Foolish man
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Radiant01(m): 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
Yes he said 8 years but he quickly correct himself and said 4 years,y did u cut that part.im not a tinubu fan but is good to be just to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by techWriter3: 3:15am On Feb 03, 2023
haaaaaaa
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Salewa97: 3:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Tinubu for Nigerian students things don always look up o No more than 8 years for your schooling e don set
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Houstency(m): 5:24am On Feb 03, 2023
The drugs this Baba took in his young days has led to the current dementia he his experiencing. But greed wouldn't allow him, rest and his praise-singers/hanger-ons are ever r ady to keep pushing a dead horse!
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2023
Radiant01:
Yes he said 8 years but he quickly correct himself and said 4 years,y did u cut that part.im not a tinubu fan but is good to be just to everyone

Can you share the video of the correction

nlfpmod, seun
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Zchi1052(m): 8:21pm On Feb 03, 2023
All these signs clearly shows he doesn't mean well for Nigerians but his archaic supporters are not yet exposed enough to see the hand writing on the wall

How can you wish a child of any parents to spend more than 8yrs in university?

And people are clapping
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Beremx(f): 8:27pm On Feb 03, 2023
It's better he tells the truth on how many years students will spend at the University. Buhari told us four years and the otherwise happened. It is left for Nigerian students to decipher
Re: Tinubu To Nigerian Students - You Will Never Spend More Than 8 Years In School by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2023
slimfit1:

The man has warned you now oh so don't say you didn't expect it if you do 12years.

Nah so Buhari warn them they believe what the liked thinking it was a mistake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: The Competition Is Tough (Pic) / Obidients Recorded Calling For The Total Destruction Of Nigeria / Reno Omokri Gets Death Threat From Peter Obi Supporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.