Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria (217 Views)

Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / APC Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's 'the Candidates' Interview, / Is Peter Obi The Owner Of This Mansion In London? See Photos & APC Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria by macdongenius: 10:13pm On Feb 02, 2023
HOW I LOST #87.6 MILLION BECAUSE OF MR. PETER OBI.

present physical health fitness and effectiveness if becomes the President. Gosh! Oga was just busy telling me Tinubu build Lagos. I politely asked him to mention the projects he did that amount to 80% of Lagos today.
Oga said; Tinubu brought Fashola and Ambode so all that they have achieved is indirectly achieved by Tinubu.
I smiled 😁 and said that's true, but if Ambode was good and achieve all he did, why was he removed from office?
Hmmmm that matter come enter gear-2.

To cut the long story short, they said Mr. Daniel I think we will have to meet tomorrow morning there's a meeting we need to attend in the next few minutes. I said, okay can I just quickly sign the MOU?
He said, don't worry tomorrow morning.

At about 10:45 pm last night, I got a call that the supply contracts have been given to someone else I should not border coming today 27th January 2023. I smiled, And asked why?
The caller said that is the instructions given.
And I said thank you.

I am happy fighting a good course for the generation unborn, we need to get it right now or never. I know a lot of people have experienced similar losses for supporting particular candidates but keep supporting who you feel is the right man for the job.

I am Obidient, I will always be Obidient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria by modsfucker: 10:20pm On Feb 02, 2023
Peter Obi and Atiku are the same, because they were under the same umbrella until last year, and the reason he left was not because he was different, he left because Wike frustrated him and he sensed that he wasn't going to get a chance on the ticket as either flag bearer or running mate.
Re: Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria by Betanaija42moro: 10:27pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Petrol is #450 per litre in my area

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink
Re: Peter Obi: The Price To Pay For A New Nigeria by yarimo(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Don't waste your time reading it's full of rubbish
macdongenius:
HOW I LOST #87.6 MILLION BECAUSE OF MR. PETER OBI.

present physical health fitness and effectiveness if becomes the President. Gosh! Oga was just busy telling me Tinubu build Lagos. I politely asked him to mention the projects he did that amount to 80% of Lagos today.
Oga said; Tinubu brought Fashola and Ambode so all that they have achieved is indirectly achieved by Tinubu.
I smiled 😁 and said that's true, but if Ambode was good and achieve all he did, why was he removed from office?
Hmmmm that matter come enter gear-2.

To cut the long story short, they said Mr. Daniel I think we will have to meet tomorrow morning there's a meeting we need to attend in the next few minutes. I said, okay can I just quickly sign the MOU?
He said, don't worry tomorrow morning.

At about 10:45 pm last night, I got a call that the supply contracts have been given to someone else I should not border coming today 27th January 2023. I smiled, And asked why?
The caller said that is the instructions given.
And I said thank you.

I am happy fighting a good course for the generation unborn, we need to get it right now or never. I know a lot of people have experienced similar losses for supporting particular candidates but keep supporting who you feel is the right man for the job.

I am Obidient, I will always be Obidient.

(1) (Reply)

This Video Is A Must Watch To Tinubu Supporters. Suffer No Dey Do Dem / 2023 General Elections: Group Condemns Corrupt Resident Electoral Commissioners / Fulani Herders, Not Police, Returned The Four Kidnapped Students In Nasarawa – I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.