Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) (211 Views)

Okorocha's Roads Last 3-month Soludo's Not Even 1-week: SHAME. By Osondu Nworu / Nigeria Loses Billions Of Naira As Customs E-auction Platform Collapses / Former Governor Of Kano State, Kwankwaso, Finally Dumps PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by Napata77: 10:17pm On Feb 02, 2023
I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor of Kano State - Kwankwaso

''I refused borrowing because I know that my state and my country has the resources to provide everything for its citizens''

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gTTWsFeOPPM&ab_channel=ChannelsTelevision
Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by habsydiamond(m): 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2023
Oga won do like Peter Obi... That's why the keep borrowing becos ur counterparts keep embezzling it. Before we realise it China will come for his payment with Nigeria as collateral.. na to just claim Nigeria remain oo
Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by Betanaija42moro: 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2023
APC financial policies is destroying the country.

Petrol is #450 per litre in my area

Many Nigerians are suffering and sinking into poverty.

Please don't vote APC again before we all sink

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by AcuraZDX: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2023

3 Likes

Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by Adaisback(f): 10:40pm On Feb 02, 2023
If you like borrow , if you like don't borrow but one thing I know is that you are better than Atiku. Pls don't step down for him. Atiku should step down for you. Atiku and Tinubu should go and rest

1 Like

Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by Scream(m): 10:58pm On Feb 02, 2023
Bola Tinubu has beaten Oga Sabinus in skit making and comedy.

Kwankwaso has beaten Mr. Paul. His gists do not connect. I do not know those that tried to make him Peter Obi's vice, they would have taken us back to the send term of Obj and Atiku. The man cannot connect...

Adaisback:
If you like borrow , if you like don't borrow but one thing I know is that you are better than Atiku. Pls don't step down for him. Atiku should step down for you. Atiku and Tinubu should go and rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by yarimo(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2023
habsydiamond:
Oga won do like Peter Obi... That's why the keep borrowing becos ur counterparts keep embezzling it. Before we realise it China will come for his payment with Nigeria as collateral.. na to just claim Nigeria remain oo
thank God KWANKWASO was not a fraudster and a failure as governor like obi

Re: I Refused To Borrow Even 1 NAIRA As Governor Of Kano State - Kwankwaso (vid) by Opintiwa: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2023
Aboki can never live without borrow

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is In Total Support Of Tinubu — Lai Mohammed / Buhari Accuses Banks Of Greed, Says CBN Assured Enough New Naira Notes / How To Survive The Current Situation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.