Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Reading On Medium - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reading On Medium (246 Views)

Reading On Medium 2 / Make Money Writing On Medium / How To Make Extra 75k A Month While You Enjoy Reading On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reading On Medium by Papo9003: 12:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Today was better. Who am I kidding I got so distracted thinking about it. I have been deciding to be intentional as most journals or articles suggest but so far, it sucks. I don’t know if I should be judged though love is a drug, and once addicted it takes time to get over the addiction. The fact that people don’t see this is the reason why we sometimes get stuck. So yesterday, I hung out with friends, smiled a lot, and even got people flirting with me (I am quite the catch if I do say so myself), I read for my college finals coming up and listened to a ton of music while I worked on my research. College is beautiful and I am going to soak it in differently considering I soaked it in on your own terms. I am going to go out with friends without you getting jealous that I don’t spend that amount of time with you, I am going to get over the fact that we fought more times than usual and spent most of our time getting over an argument, I going to enjoy the fact that I don’t have to pretend to get your jokes or have your taste in music. I still find myself wanting to go back because we had good times but, it was flawed and I have to keep reminding myself of that for as long as it takes for my heart to heal. Today wasn’t the best day but it was me knowing it is time to mail your stuff over and get rid of the letters I keep reading multiple times a day as I carry them in my wallet. It was also the time to realize I wasn’t wrong for loving you just wrong for holding on too tight.
Day 2… Healing
Read fascinating stories on medium

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Young Blud ( Season 1 ) / Why SYNW Established Book Clubs In Different Locations Across Nigeria / I Am Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.