Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos (2586 Views)

Pat Utomi Condemns Conduct Of Labour Party Lawmakers / Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche / Pat Utomi: Fulanis Made Me Rich, They Did More For Me Than My Own People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Afikoo: 2:29am On Feb 03, 2023
There has been incessant complain coming from Lagos on how INEC are deliberately disenfranchising Igbos in Lagos.

Areas dominated by Igbos in Lagos are being told their PVCs ain't ready .

Well, this has angered Par Utomi as he stormed the INEC office in Lagos to queries them.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIFT4bn-f0

1 Like

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Urheadmaster(m): 2:31am On Feb 03, 2023
Las las the Lagos INEC plans against the Igbos will fail like tulubo is about to fail

32 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by SmartPolician: 2:45am On Feb 03, 2023
Although the INEC personnel in charge of that office said that the issue was double registration, I blame INEC for this.

I knew this was going to happen someday.

If someone comes to register, the first question they are meant to ask them is if they had registered somewhere before so that their details would be transferred.

Unfortunately, nobody asks probably because they intentionally want to disenfranchise people. It takes an enlightened Nigerian who listens to news all the time to know the difference between transfer and fresh registration.

Sadly, no matter the amount of violence anyone applies, it won't change anything. The law is clear - if you register twice, you won't get a PVC; it's as simple as ABC. INEC made that clear several times last year.

13 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Chronicbeggers: 2:47am On Feb 03, 2023
I see all yorubas in Lagos as agberos

3 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Fawazzz: 2:55am On Feb 03, 2023
From a verified source,over 3000000 people who registered in the eastern part transferred their PVC to Lagos over the last 6 months

1 Like

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Fawazzz: 2:56am On Feb 03, 2023
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by owobokiri(m): 3:02am On Feb 03, 2023
Lagos State! The land of the socalled accommodators? The same people that pride themselves as being hospitable, yet will torment you with owemeda and agberos after they must have sold a marshy piece of swamp to you for the same price you will get a beachfront estate in Dubai!? Same people that have turned the lives of fellow Nigerians in their midsth to hell with wayward taxations and flagrant extortions carried out by criminal gangs financed and supported by the local authorities!?

Everyday, they're online trying to fool the uninitiated with their warped tales of being the most accommodating humans on planet earth, but scratch the surface and all you see is treachery and debauchery!
In the whole Nigeria, every ethnic group is busy preparing for the elections without trying to disenfranchise other groups living in their land. The Hausas and fulanis at Asaba will vote their choice. Same with those at Awka and and Owerri and Enugu. In Sabon Gari Kano, southerners are not being molested for campaigning for Peter Obi or Tinupoo..

But once you get into the South West, the whole mentality changes! They don't want you to vote your candidates but they want to share the returns from your Oil and Gas in one Nigeria. They criminalize electoral choices with impunity. If you don't vote the human wrecks they throw up as candidates, you are branded a "disrespectful immigrant" who insults his "host".. In one Nigeria oo... MC Oluomo went as far as sending thugs to destroy ballot papers and boxes in Igbo dominated areas of Lagos State during the last elections an no one did anything. Now, they're upgrading..

19 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by derecho(m): 3:03am On Feb 03, 2023
I'm surprised no activist took it up.
Only GRVLagos

However, I'm not too worried because Peter Obi's victory is Divine and Ibos may play a small role.

The target is against Ibos but there are very many OBIdients who are non-ibos .

Secondly, the people who already have their PVCs are enough to retire Tinubu in Lagos.

It's just like the case of Pharaoh punishing the Israelites forgetting that there is a Moses in the palace.

All these are happening so that no man can take the glory.

Any observant person knows Politicians can't explain what's happening.Those who boasted that they are political strategists prior to this election are being humbled.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by loosecanon50(m): 3:13am On Feb 03, 2023
angry

3 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Ed12(m): 3:20am On Feb 03, 2023
Really
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by ebufa: 3:37am On Feb 03, 2023
SmartPolician:
Although the INEC personnel in charge of that office said that the issue was double registration, I blame INEC for this.

If someone comes to register, the first question they are meant to ask them is if they had registered somewhere before so that their details would be transferred.

Unfortunately, nobody asks probably because they intentionally want to disenfranchise people. It takes an enlightened Nigerian who listens to news all the time to know the difference between transfer and fresh registration.

Sadly, no matter the amount of violence anyone applies, it won't change anything. The law is clear - if you register twice, you won't get a PVC; it's as simple as ABC. INEC made that clear several times last year.

Professor Know it all............let us see empirical evidence that people registered twice! one day the evil you people espouse will visit you! Anyway na the scam that is Nigeria that is being laid bare for all to see!

4 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by technuel: 3:38am On Feb 03, 2023
Hmm
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Freshtruth(m): 3:40am On Feb 03, 2023
Can foreigners be our Inec cause this country is not yet ready to move forward despite our wealth in resources.

Inec we bow to the highest and we all know say Tunubu get Money owodada.

Obi should just forget it na moneybags Election either Atiku or Tunubu go burn trillions for this election

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by JealousCobra(m): 4:00am On Feb 03, 2023
Until northerners stop being INEC chiefs, I will start taking elections in Nigeria serious.

No indigenous person(s) should be an INEC umpire in this country, the nepotism is something else.

Freshtruth:
Can foreigners be our Inec cause this country is not yet ready to move forward despite our wealth in resources.

Obi should just forget it na moneybags Election either Atiku or Tunubu go burn trillions for this election

My thoughts also.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Betanaija42moro: 4:14am On Feb 03, 2023
Evil APC party trying hard to disenfranchise some Nigerians from exercising their constitutional right.

APC has destroyed this country.
What is remaining? The masses are just suffering.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by hisgrace090: 4:15am On Feb 03, 2023
All because king of egberos want to become president.
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:47am On Feb 03, 2023
Freshtruth:

Support your Atiku in peace and Nigerians will vote massively for Peter Obi.
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Almaigaa: 5:18am On Feb 03, 2023
Afikoo:
There has been incessant complain coming from Lagos on how INEC are deliberately disenfranchising Igbos in Lagos.

Areas dominated by Igbos in Lagos are being told their PVCs ain't ready .

Well, this has angered Par Utomi as he stormed the INEC office in Lagos to queries them.

Watch the video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuIFT4bn-f0

This is the reason why we will not vote Peter Obi or any Igbo. Let only Igbo vote him with their 5% let's see how he will win.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by 3ple9iner: 5:20am On Feb 03, 2023
SmartPolician:

But it was announced in the news several times that double registrations would be cancelled. So the people are to be blamed. You can't blame an official who was overwhelmed by the crowd for not asking you whether you have registered before or not, rather you are supposed to check if your first registration was till valid on the CVR site yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by SmartPolician: 5:36am On Feb 03, 2023
3ple9iner:

But it was announced in the news several times that double registrations would be cancelled. So the people are to be blamed. You can't blame an official who was overwhelmed by the crowd for not asking you whether you have registered before or not, rather you are supposed to check if your first registration was till valid on the CVR site yourself.

You are wrong. INEC people are the professionals. You and I have access to the media, but many unenlightened people don't care. They just wanted to come and register.

We know the difference between transfer and registration because we read news. Lots of people out there don't give a hoot about news.

People who don't care about news have a right to vote too, and it's the duty of the INEC official to tell them how to go about it. This is a no-brainer.

1 Like

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by walefresh3(m): 5:53am On Feb 03, 2023
owobokiri:
Lagos State! The land of the socalled accommodators? The same people that pride themselves as being hospitable, yet will torment you with owemeda and agberos after they must have sold a marshy piece of swamp to you for the same price you will get a beachfront estate in Dubai!? Same people that have turned the lives of fellow Nigerians in their midsth to hell with wayward taxations and flagrant extortions carried out by criminal gangs financed and supported by the local authorities!?

Everyday, they're online trying to fool the uninitiated with their warped tales of being the most accommodating humans on planet earth, but scratch the surface and all you see is treachery and debauchery!
In the whole Nigeria, every ethnic group is busy preparing for the elections without trying to disenfranchise other groups living in their land. The Hausas and fulanis at Asaba will vote their choice. Same with those at Awka and and Owerri and Enugu. In Sabon Gari Kano, southerners are not being molested for campaigning for Peter Obi or Tinupoo..

But once you get into the South West, the whole mentality changes! They don't want you to vote your candidates but they want to share the returns from your Oil and Gas in one Nigeria. They criminalize electoral choices with impunity. If you don't vote the human wrecks they throw up as candidates, you are branded a "disrespectful immigrant" who insults his "host".. In one Nigeria oo... MC Oluomo went as far as sending thugs to destroy ballot papers and boxes in Igbo dominated areas of Lagos State during the last elections an no one did anything. Now, they're upgrading..
go back to your dead home... If ur place better u no go run comot... Weytin dey pursue 7na comot for that una East ? Anufia .. OSU Lunatic
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by walefresh3(m): 5:58am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Support your Atiku in peace and Nigerians will vote massively for Peter Obi.
omo Igbo if obi see 6 million votes naa rigging Igbo rig am... Social media don scam una ... Our own PVC is intact for Tinubu. Hahahah... OSU.. go back home...

3 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03am On Feb 03, 2023
walefresh3:
omo Igbo if obi see 6 million votes naa rigging Igbo rig am... Social media don scam una ... Our own PVC is intact for Tinubu. Hahahah... OSU.. go back home...
So you've admitted Obi will get 6million votes , I thought you said he won't get upto 50 thousand votes ?

You don change mouth because reality is gradually dawning on you abi?

I laugh

6 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by iyatrustee(f): 6:23am On Feb 03, 2023
JealousCobra:
Until northerners stop being INEC chiefs, I will start taking elections in Nigeria serious.

No indigenous person(s) should be an INEC umpire in this country, the nepotism is something else.

From 1993 up until 2010, Nigerians of southern extraction were Inec chiefs. Prof Maurice Iwu handed over to Prof Atahiru Jega.

Are you saying the elections conducted back then were any better? Let's learn not to make every look like a tribal problem.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by temitope27(m): 6:33am On Feb 03, 2023
Chronicbeggers:
tell your people to pack their load and leave then
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by walefresh3(m): 7:04am On Feb 03, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So you've admitted Obi will get 6million votes , I thought you said he won't get upto 50 thousand votes ?

You don change mouth because reality is gradually dawning on you abi?

I laugh
But my fact remains intact... Obi will become distance third.... Mark it down.. how many of una get PVC... Instead of u to go and be sanitizing your people how to vote so thier won't be errors that will enact void vote.. u dey here dey abuse TINUBU because of the generations HATRED u guys have toward Yorubas....

I just came back from Delta State ... Don't be surprised when u see deltans accrediting thier vote for TINUBU... Grassroot campaign is seriously going on.....

No be everybody dey social Media... Most of the youth here will be at home watching movies except nyamiris kids like u is passionate about Igbo extraction presidency....

Tinubu is purely nigerians choice... Fact
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by PrinceOfLagos: 7:06am On Feb 03, 2023
walefresh3:
But my fact remains intact... Obi will become distance third.... Mark it down.. how many of una get PVC... Instead of u to go and be sanitizing your people how to vote so thier won't be errors that will enact void vote.. u dey here dey abuse TINUBU because of the generations HATRED u guys have toward Yorubas....

I just came back from Delta State ... Don't be surprised when u see deltans accrediting thier vote for TINUBU... Grassroot campaign is seriously going on.....

No be everybody dey social Media... Most of the youth here will be at home watching movies except nyamiris kids like u is passionate about Igbo extraction presidency....

Tinubu is purely nigerians choice... Fact
You're inconsequential in the scheme of things so step aside for people with sauce be allowed to talk

2 Likes

Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by Ceenaija(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2023
This is democratic era , people should be allowed to express themselves.
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by blabulu2000: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2023
Chronicbeggers:

Yes... Tell them...., especially those Yoruba people that are still shouting ObiDENSE....let them know that an average Nyamiri person hates Yoruba people with passion... And that either they vote for Obi or not Thryball be dealt with if Nyamiri Obi becomes the president
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by 23jerryking(m): 7:33am On Feb 03, 2023
SmartPolician:

Whatever they say here is a big big big lie, does the registration process not involve fingerprint capturing? So how could they not have known if someone has already registered somewhere and he comes to register again? We're in a technologically advanced dispensation so all those excuses just doesn't add up. I know how crooky the Yorubas are when it comes to stuffs like this. Bunch of liers and cheats. APC knows that they cannot win via a free and fair election.
Re: Angry Pat Utomi Stormed INEC Office In Lagos For Not Giving Pvcs To Igbos by 23jerryking(m): 7:35am On Feb 03, 2023
owobokiri:

Leave those bunch of savages priding themselves as humans. Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins Alimosho. Apc's Strongest Hold In Lagos With 71,327 Votes. / Benin Man Gives Obi Award For Lying (photo) / If Another Election Is Conducted Peter Obi Will Not Get 2M Votes-Isaac Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.